Harbingers Declaration of Support

DeletedUser15049

Scratching my head...Dune, why should V1 fear EotD? They are on the opposite side of the war, They cant get out of Ocean 35. And if they do to try they will have to go through HB, Huns and soon Harbs..Just to get to you and the other guys.I dont see that happening.

They are friends anyway V1 tells me greco. No doubt they have decided to 'bow down to Ares' which is the lie they put out to one side (that masterplan). Whilst talking to the others of how they are all part of the other masterplan which is Ares domination.

In terms of getting through to me and the other guys. We have had that one thrown our way since I started the game. Not only that, it would be the end of history because history has shown that doesn't tend to be how it works out. We tend to just expand. We can hold the East line as honey and harbs maul those who 'bow down to Ares'. No worries.

DeletedUser

To bad Eotd bowed down to Ares. I would put money down that DoA would have been feeling the pinch by now from HB from the northeast, Harbs from the south., OTC from the north. it would have been the end of them.

DeletedUser15049

To bad Eotd bowed down to Ares. I would put money down that DoA would have been feeling the pinch by now from HB from the northeast, Harbs from the south., OTC from the north. it would have been the end of them.

Ares are weak actually when you look at the delta global. Harbs easily have the better of them in the south. Harbs can have that zone in the south AND take out EotD in the West. For sure. I'd go so far as to say the Harbs stand to be the long run winners. Might seem a bizarre statement to make, but it is becoming clear they can take the West. With honey badgers also pressing in the West, this makes for the eventual demise of EotD. No amount of 'statistical growth' changes that.

If we had more numbers in the OTC, or players were able to focus on one zone, we'd be making more of an impact. In saying that, we have done:

1 A lot of player movement. Now it is mainly guys who can scrap hard that are left in 53 in numbers and we also have our aggressive players moving towards the lines where we can cause havoc. For all the talk, Ares know they are fighting a different calibre of alliance. I am proud of our guys and girls in 53 who are taking it to them. We are making them look silly most of the time. Players have developed and the longer it continues the better it is for us. We can soak and strike all day long. Ask the Scorps.

2. A fair number of conquests. Contrary to the spinmeisters here, in moving players around and moving our experience players to the o53, and in our players in 53 learning the battle side more intensely than before when it was Scorps/EotD in 43/42... we are, in short, creating player platforms for offensive based war. Indeed we are still taking more than double the cities we have lost across the alliances we face in this war. I am sure a few will be surprised again when they see where we are headed next ;)

3. Banking slots. Across the alliance we have enough slots to start wonder islands on 4 islands. Time is one issue but easily countered by slots banked. I have 6 slots for example. For this purpose. Others are also holding.

As far as honey badgers go, I am sure a combo of HB and OTC pressing in the north would see a lot of our friends come to realise exactly what they have become under the rabble. Everyone knows who the fighters are in this neck of the woods. Everyone also knows the real play going on and no amount of propaganda takes that away. Might even get resolved in the Hero World. We'll have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

Indeed Nwinder does have cities on EOTD wonder islands and through his own selfishness has put a major spanner in EOTD's wonder plans.

When I first left DOA the first thing I did was arrange the handover of my towns on DOA wonder islands to DOA. It was the right thing to do. But Nwinder is selfish and doesn't know the difference between right and wrong.

ah yes, once again, a lack of a real answer - instead, attacking my character.

No one can argue the truth

DeletedUser

Why is he being selfish. His Ex-alliance leader is the one being selfish and being a dictator. Smart move on his part. He doesnt agree on the move and left on his terms. Like the old saying goes "payback is a B....." well you know the rest.

DeletedUser

Agreed, while Nick has been known to rage at times (much like myself), he often has very logical and valid points that are hard or impossible to argue with.

I would confidently say that of the people that know the actual details of this ordeal, only a certain two would say that nick has done anything anyone else with any intelligence and a sense of honor wouldnt do. Thats why the only ones you see here flaming him are the ones that are fed the BS in-game because they arent really in the loop.

DeletedUser3288

Agreed, while Nick has been known to rage at times (much like myself), he often has very logical and valid points that are hard or impossible to argue with.

I would confidently say that of the people that know the actual details of this ordeal, only a certain two would say that nick has done anything anyone else with any intelligence and a sense of honor wouldnt do. Thats why the only ones you see here flaming him are the ones that are fed the BS in-game because they arent really in the loop.

and lets be fair, of them 2, only mwilliams knows whats going on till she instructs dysen hahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Lol-OTC are a joke

All in...we are ahead in terms of the war with Ares/IL. We also took more than 3 cities from IL if you include IWA.

We, the OTC, do not lie down to anyone.
---If I could call you every name in the book I would. To simplify things for you, your a worthless low life on this server.

secondly, YOU DID GET THE JUMP IN THE WAR AS YOU HAD PLANNED IT AS MY ALLY, YOU HAVE GOTTEN PRIDE FROM TAKING INACTIVES??...YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE SEEN SINCE THESSALOS. YOU ARE A FEEBLE GIRL WITH LACK OF ANY TRUE HONOR AS YOU PLAY BACK DOOR GAMES... YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOSING THE WAR FOOLISH, NOT ONE WIMP FROM YOUR ALLIANCE HAS ATTACKED ME, WITHOUT THAT TAKING PLACE I WILL TELL YOU, YOU HAVE LOST THE WAR. CURRENTLY 53 IS BEING TAKEN BACK, NEXT STOP OTC CORE, YOU CANNOT STOP IT. I AM SURE BY THE TIME WE REACH THERE YOU WILL HAVE QUIT AS YOU ANNOUNCED, WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GIRLS GET GOING, OR SO THEY SAY...YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL, SO ON YOUR KNEES LITTLE GIRL AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR IGNORANCE...

NWINDER,ELDERMAGE,DUNE= GIRLS THAT GOT NOTHING FOR ME, YOU ALL ARE ALL TALK AND NO ACTION, JUST PLEASE SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. :pro: KEEP RUNNING IT SALLY WHILE I KEEP RUNNING YOUR JOKE OF AN ALLIANCE INTO THE GROUND.

DeletedUser

Oh, I failed to read that as it was in all caps...

But what I did read was:

---If I could call you every name in the book I would. To simplify things for you, your a worthless low life on this server.----

Judging by the rant you have below - I would seriously doubt you have any room, whatsoever, to call someone a "worthless low life".

Oh, and Vengence - how many cities have you guys taken from OTC? Didn't DoA enter war with OTC because you guys were at war with them? I'd expect you guys would lead the charge against them.

DeletedUser

NWINDER,ELDERMAGE,DUNE= GIRLS THAT GOT NOTHING FOR ME, YOU ALL ARE ALL TALK AND NO ACTION, JUST PLEASE SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. :pro: KEEP RUNNING IT SALLY WHILE I KEEP RUNNING YOUR JOKE OF AN ALLIANCE INTO THE GROUND.

Elder Has taken 9 cities off active eotd players in less than a month if that is all talk I would not like to see his action
and you have not taken 1 city off an enemy player active or not in the same time frame so who is all talk and no action ?
I would have to say that its YOU !!!

DeletedUser

Well actually

Elder Has taken 9 cities off active eotd players in less than a month if that is all talk I would not like to see his action
and you have not taken 1 city off an enemy player active or not in the same time frame so who is all talk and no action ?
I would have to say that its YOU !!!
--- :rolleyes: The recent cities taken by me are inactives taken in an ocean that is from a previous war of ours, 2 oceans from my core establishing a base of operations, if you can't see that, then get glasses. I don't care what anyone thinks, in the end I will be the victor and the OTC have nothing to stop me....even elder. Follow Dune, and end your your relations with Ionians for good(simple). This game is easy and it will take more than 8 LS (zeusallarr). Send 1000 attacks or 10, makes no difference, the end result is always the same....fail. Timing is everything, and I have a nice watch and don't sleep much. I also never leave a city exposed for anyone to implement a surprise attack, that would be the works of a noob, not V1.

DeletedUser

--- :rolleyes: The recent cities taken by me are inactives taken in an ocean that is from a previous war of ours, 2 oceans from my core establishing a base of operations, if you can't see that, then get glasses. I don't care what anyone thinks, in the end I will be the victor and the OTC have nothing to stop me....even elder. Follow Dune, and end your your relations with Ionians for good(simple). This game is easy and it will take more than 8 LS (zeusallarr). Send 1000 attacks or 10, makes no difference, the end result is always the same....fail. Timing is everything, and I have a nice watch and don't sleep much. I also never leave a city exposed for anyone to implement a surprise attack, that would be the works of a noob, not V1.

you keep riding your chariot through your white pines and come back here once you and your alliance actually join this war instead of eating up inactives in a ocean hours away from the people you are fighting !!
TBH you are not in the war against otc as you are to far away and in the months so far of fighting your whole alliance has taken mmm 1 yes a big 1 city from otc so all your ranting is making you look a bit of a tool and you are as much use as a prozzi in a gay bar so you keep sending your support and long range attacks whilst hid away at the back with your so called Base command :D

DeletedUser

Listen guys we dont need tensions here,especially between our ranks!Paul stand down dude,as for the Ares "foundation" leave them to be,i gues we will be accepting refugees in months:p

DeletedUser

Many a player thought he was good till he came up against the 34 crew....

DeletedUser

TBH you are not in the war against otc as you are to far away and in the months so far of fighting your whole alliance has taken mmm 1 yes a big 1 city from otc so all your ranting is making you look a bit of a tool and you are as much use as a prozzi in a gay bar so you keep sending your support and long range attacks whilst hid away at the back with your so called Base command :D

TBH means to be honest not reference to the black huns

DeletedUser15049

---If I could call you every name in the book I would. To simplify things for you, your a worthless low life on this server.

secondly, YOU DID GET THE JUMP IN THE WAR AS YOU HAD PLANNED IT AS MY ALLY, YOU HAVE GOTTEN PRIDE FROM TAKING INACTIVES??...YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE SEEN SINCE THESSALOS. YOU ARE A FEEBLE GIRL WITH LACK OF ANY TRUE HONOR AS YOU PLAY BACK DOOR GAMES... YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOSING THE WAR FOOLISH, NOT ONE WIMP FROM YOUR ALLIANCE HAS ATTACKED ME, WITHOUT THAT TAKING PLACE I WILL TELL YOU, YOU HAVE LOST THE WAR. CURRENTLY 53 IS BEING TAKEN BACK, NEXT STOP OTC CORE, YOU CANNOT STOP IT. I AM SURE BY THE TIME WE REACH THERE YOU WILL HAVE QUIT AS YOU ANNOUNCED, WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GIRLS GET GOING, OR SO THEY SAY...YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL, SO ON YOUR KNEES LITTLE GIRL AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR IGNORANCE...

Bring it right on muppet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

vengence1 on 12/3/11 at 9:47 PM
...going to be a big oops on their part, especially if they don't bow down to DoA :)

You couldn't make it up with these chumps. Welcome to the Ares idea of domination folks.

Bow down. Bow down. Bow down. Prison Alliances. Bow down. Ares uber alles.

DeletedUser

The bigger they talk, the easier they fall. Your ego really is astonishing given the very little you have accomplished. Not even Philney, or Daniejam - with loud mouths and bragging abilities have ever made the comment that "in the end I will be the victor". Talk about braggadocio. Especially for an alliance who has taken 2 cities from OTC?

Following your "I am the best" rhetoric I will single handedly destroy DoA and IoA as I "win" this game. Since the outbreak of our war - I have taken 5 cities from DoA. So you guys (not even you) have taken a massive 0.1% of OTC's cities. Guess what, I've taken 0.1% of DoA's cities, 0.2% of IoA's cities (4). I am doing the same, if not better than you are!

So...umm, question? Who is the "noob" because last time I checked it took you guys forever to kill SoH - a band of 10 guys - and you are making ZERO headway in a war against 34 players, whom you, including your training alliance - out number 6.5 to 1.

Geography doesn't mean anything in this case. I use the extreme end of your argument to prove how foolish your argument is.

In Vengence style "nwinder is not a noob" (man, it just sounds so stupid when people use third person, especially in a video game. Well anytime, really - but really in a video game.)

Why not just be realistic. You are fighting a war, you are not in great geographic position, you need some time to get in better range, that is why you needed help from DoA. You can't claim you are the best, because you haven't proven you are the best. You can claim the following - "OTC has done little more damage to us than we have to them, and we are yet able to fully engage them. Given time, and a better opportunity, I would place a bet on Ares Ionian Legion over OTC." See, was that so hard?

DeletedUser3288

In the end, the only winner is inno games from raping all our bank accounts..... and me... for being sexy as...