Heroic Tactitian

DeletedUser

I have not received it and I completed all the requirements ages ago.

DeletedUser

I have not received it and I completed all the requirements ages ago.

That is weird sense you are bigger then me in points/bps/dps
and you are in a top alliance in sigma right?

DeletedUser

Not anymore I gave all my cities away when I went to the new world. I just kept one city which is Loaded with troops to prevent players from takening it.

DeletedUser21480

you have to have the requirments right now and if you have one city then the posible points you can is 13k and here are the requirments
1 Found a city 1
2 Takeover a city 1
3 Cast a divine spell 100
4 Ranklisting points 20,000
5 Battlepoints 7500

you may have them all but 20,000 points that what you probily need'

with respect jjmeow

DeletedUser18132

Nobody can get the award until 2,16 update is imlpimented, I'm pretty sure. And that was delayed.

DeletedUser21480

no they gave them to all 2.0 worlds and 1.0 worlds will get them when they are upgraded into 2.0

DeletedUser

I received it and I'm playing a 2.0 world. The players that are playing the 1.26 world will have to wait until the update has been implemented.

DeletedUser

The only disappointing thing is that now anyone and everybody can make it into the hero world.
If you ask me the requirments that are required,a noob can do and this world was suppose to be for the best and the most experienced players that had fought hard and long to get in

DeletedUser

The only disappointing thing is that now anyone and everybody can make it into the hero world.
If you ask me the requirments that are required,a noob can do and this world was suppose to be for the best and the most experienced players that had fought hard and long to get in

Agreed