The Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16696

Dear Application,

Why did I have to put in my favourite colour when I was filling you out.

Love,
chocofudge2011.

I was joking you know o_O, At least it proves I can get anyone to do my deeds >:)

Basically make the app more entertaining.
We need to be serious but on the other hand kick back and relax and have fun

DeletedUser20849

good luck you guys are certainly going to need it ;) better hope yous dont end up in the same ocean as order of chaos
hmmm might wanna check your spectacles this for a conquest normal world not hero :p

Dear Application,

Why did I have to put in my favourite colour when I was filling you out.

Love,
chocofudge2011.
"sniffs" I smells noob :p get em :pro: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

anyone in this premade please go SE and start and we will probably be here but I can't reach Zues so enter Ephesus and just grow and when Zues gets on we will know but please start here anyway.

DeletedUser16429

just join and it will not hurt to start and if we are not going just go ghost ok

DeletedUser20849

not doing this world...next world thats conquest speed 2 or at least im pretty sure thats his plan :p

DeletedUser16696

they move too slow that = Rgraff :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad: :eek: then i take my (SW) and bust through your (D) and then shout :pro: because I Iz Pro :cool: :p

We know, Although my academy is higher then yours (24) on Delphi AND I have my 7th farm with only 1.5k points.

I just made you look like a noob :D :cool:

DeletedUser17043

they move too slow that = Rgraff :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad: :eek: then i take my (SW) and bust through your (D) and then shout :pro: because I Iz Pro :cool: :p

don't worry,I'll keep rgraff on a leash when we're there :p

ko graffy (hug)

Status
Not open for further replies.