Milestones Milestones!

DeletedUser

I vote we just abandon milestones. It's not being updated, and I doubt it ever well. I also agree with Tyroncs, it needs to start from day 1.

DeletedUser

It's not being updated, and I doubt it ever well.

*looks around nervously whilst scratching back of head and grinning like an idiot*

Whoops? I apologise, not been on the forums in a few days.... they have been updated with the achievements mentioned here so your comment is now not true! :p

I agree, it should have been started on Day 1, but no one did it... not much we can do about that unfortunately.

DeletedUser

TW-Shadow has topped 1mil Offensive Battle Points.
According to Grepostats, it happened on March 26.

There are also quite a few players past 25k Offensive BP. Anybody care to go hunting on Grepostats?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are also quite a few players past 25k Offensive BP. Anybody care to go hunting on Grepostats?

Yea I was... but someone screwed up the rankings page. Look at Player kills and click on Essex - it will tell you that no alliance by that name exists :D

Apparently the current rank 1 with ODA does exist as an alliance though -_-

DeletedUser

Perhaps Defensive BP should also be included in the milestones? LordVipor just hit over 25k ;)

DeletedUser

Perhaps Defensive BP should also be included in the milestones? LordVipor just hit over 25k ;)

Imho, defensive BP is far too easy to achieve. This game is geared more towards defending than attacking so getting the defensive BP isn't that much of an achievement.

Well, that is my opinion, don't know about everyone else.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ. There have been more O kills than D kills on this server overall. ;)
Indeed, there is only one player over 25k D, but a few over 25k O now :)

DeletedUser

There is an unbalance in power with O vs D. But how does that make it not a milestone? Just multiply the number by two or three, and there's the solution to your problem of Defensive BP being too easy to receive. Just set the bar higher.

DeletedUser

As it has been requested I will add in defensive BP to the list; although personally I don't see it as much of an achievement, this thread is about what the people want, not what I want.

DeletedUser

As it has been requested I will add in defensive BP to the list; although personally I don't see it as much of an achievement, this thread is about what the people want, not what I want.

I don't like Defensive BP, because theoritcally a person with no army could have high BP if his allies aid him. I think its often deceiving of their personal strength.

DeletedUser

I have been away for the past 2 weeks , i will get this updated today or tommorow

Dude, you can't. I'm the host of this thread, Leggy asked for a new one after you disappeared and your is locked somewhere on the back burner.

DeletedUser

Yep murder, yours is no longer stickied, and...some stuff has happened since

DeletedUser

Dude, you can't. I'm the host of this thread, Leggy asked for a new one after you disappeared and your is locked somewhere on the back burner.

Dont have a fit man.

I started the Milestones because there were none around that were stickied , i put in alot of work into it and since you are in the same alliance as me you should know i had to leave the game due to a death within my family .

I didnt check if this was my thread and i guess that was my mistake but in no way i want to hijack this so you can calm down .

P.S - Mine was better but ill give you the extra points since i wasnt around to update mine while you were/are

DeletedUser

A correction if I may Malevolent ...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/12643/colonizations

Aliens's first city was captured on the seventeenth of February.

While the first city captured on the eleventh, nearly a week ahead of Aliens's.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/colonizations?page=128

Then Essex was apparently the first to capture a second village, contrary to belief from some oO I'll adjust the statistics now after looking at Essex's capture.

Westons was the first to have three cities by the way.

Grats to him, but I'm not counting the 3rd city. If I were to include it all the way for every single village the list would be too long.

EDIT: According to the stats it was Epicurus who had the first capture.

DeletedUser

Just seen this so I'll reply.

Dont have a fit man.
I'm really not, I was just letting you know.

I started the Milestones because there were none around that were stickied , i put in alot of work into it and since you are in the same alliance as me you should know i had to leave the game due to a death within my family.
Nope, you had left FtD when this happened and I wasn't in TW-S when you announced it, I just knew I had not seen you for a while.

I didnt check if this was my thread and i guess that was my mistake but in no way i want to hijack this so you can calm down.
couldn't care less if you did take it over - so long as it gets done :D

P.S - Mine was better but ill give you the extra points since i wasnt around to update mine while you were/are
Bleh, you made more work for yourself by having lots of tags.

EDIT: Grats to The-Iceman who snatched the 100k point achievement from mdshare's grasp.