Christmas time?

DeletedUser

The Christmas creeper has appeared to explode near most other threads, so i have made this thread.

Feel free to discus Your Christmas/holiday plans here, for what you plan to do in game or how you plan to avoid it all and relax :)

DeletedUser

am not a big christmas fan

worked 12 years in retail christmas kinda loses its magic

DeletedUser

Love christmas,excuse to put up with family for just few days of the year,plus I get time off work:)

DeletedUser

what I want for christmas is...
To be acknowledged as GOD by the world!

DeletedUser

Pfft. I'm avoiding the game at all costs during the the holiday. ;)

I wish all of my Iota players a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY. :)

DeletedUser

I wish all of my Iota players a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY. :)[/QUOTE said:
yeah those frozen steps up to the top of the tower are a death trap but nearly as challenging as lozza's christmas cake

DeletedUser

why does this make me want to eat lozza's Christmas cake...

DeletedUser

i plan to create a trap so that i can capture santa. then i'l make him do things!

noo, not that. he's gonna build me a toy car! :)

DeletedUser

i plan to create a trap so that i can capture santa. then i'l make him do things!

noo, not that. he's gonna build me a toy car! :)

santa is just the delivery guy the elfs makes the toys :p

DeletedUser

So he delivers the pizza? So the elfs are Italian?

noooooo if they were, everyone would be getting a hammer with elf blood and little elf name carved into it for xmas as they couldnt afford anything else

as for santa he is scottish with that red nose clearly to much eggnog

DeletedUser

I'm cooking a good old fashioned REAL Christmas dinner....

We'll have figgy pudding.... corn for popping.... sugarplums.... roasted goose.... fruit cake.... wassail.... chestnuts roasting on an open fire.... pumpkin pie....

Ugh.... maybe I'll just order a pizza.

DeletedUser

I'll go with the Pizza, Rooster ! I better be invited, though ! :p

DeletedUser16633

:)
well seens some of you know i come from northern part of Europe and live near the real Santa, this is an important time up here, lol :D
Have prepared my own raindears now they are in a good shape and the snow is in good conditions now, around 2 m here that you only see the roof toops :eek:

we eat other food then the rest of you...like swedish meatballs and stuff like that......

here we dont go and buy a chrismas tree, here we go out and SHOOT a cristmas tree, lol:eek: true story atleast for us that hunt :D

Merry Christmas to ya all
from the land in the North

M

DeletedUser

:)
This is an important time up here, lol :D
Have prepared my own raindears

M

am liking the sound of this :) Prepared as in marinade trimmed the fatty bits and stoked the spit sounds delish :p (licking lips not tongue sticking out)

DeletedUser

santa is just the delivery guy the elfs makes the toys :p

well he must have some elfs in that big belly of his. what else would he have there? he spends all his money on getting us all presents, not like he's gonna have any left over to satisfy his hunger.