Refugee

DeletedUser

I have an issue to bring up, it`s the issue of what constitutes being a `refugee`.

If you attack somebody once does that make them one? No I don`t think so!! My alliance has acted with honour, but we are now at war The `Spartan` alliances for their perception of the `refugee` question . Any chance on your thoughts??

vinnysblue

DeletedUser

If you attack and clear a player and optionaly you have been farming him PRIOR him joining alliance, than consider him a refugee...
I don't like refugees btw, have full of me around jumping to this noob alliance called Avalon... At end i cleared them anyway despite runing fo help... :pro:

DeletedUser

BH does invite refugee, but their mostly the top rank members of their ailliance after we "killed" the ailliance....

DeletedUser

This is a msg I recieved about `refugees`.

`"There is a huge difference between refugees that are joining your alliance because they are being attacked, trying to escape conquest and somebody who is not being attacked switching alliances because they chose to do such. Your alliance members merging with us is not the same. They chose to leave your alliance because of your leadership placing them in harms way! End of story.

Your fellow leader Chisox claims the choice to harbor 2 refugees by your alliance was made by your alliance leadership counsel. Chisox also in unsaid words called us liars and questioned our alliances integrity even after I began giving him documented attack reports proving refugee status! If that is not in fact the true stance of your leadership, you better let me know now. If Chisox acted without your counsel approval, we will only conquer chisox's cities as well as the other 2 cities that are refugees and we can continue diplomatic talks. Otherwise, Our entire alliance will be attacking your entire alliance after the peacetime break. There is no other options open. The oceans of 53, 63 and 64 belong to our alliance and we will remain the controlling alliance in those oceans. We are fair with everyone and help other smaller alliances until they do something stupid like your alliance has now done.

You have a serious choice to make and you have very little time to decide what you are going to do. After we begin our attacks on every city in your alliance and you realize your time is limited before we take your cities, their will not be any further negotiations to take place. Our alliance is more then prepared to take 20+ cities right now and by the time the peacetime is over and we begin attacking we will have the capabilities of conquering a minimum of 35+. Obviously you know what cities we will be conquering, so it will not be of any surprise when I tell you it will be the top cities to the lower cities. That obviously includes all of your personal cities.

Our alliance is normally peaceful with all alliances, but you have crossed the line that we allow and tolerate!

I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Respectfully,
IndianaJones1971
Diplomatic Officer"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don`t anyone who leaves an alliance and will be hunted become a `refugee` then???

DeletedUser

i think your question has been answered already...
if he has proof of atatcking a player prior that player joining your alliance he is refugee...
You brought this to yourself. Good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

I would also like to point out that neither of the players were ever a farm and have fought back on their own for the most part! And there is reports and msgs to support that!!

DeletedUser

I would also like to point out that neither of the players were ever a farm and have fought back on their own for the most part! And there is reports and msgs to support that!!

Doesn't matter. If you invite them you except there burden to carry with. Don't invite people that are being attacked if you aren't strong enough to back up that action. I doubt they would attack you if you were much bigger then them.
That is how this game goes.

DeletedUser

So, let me get this straight! If you attack a player once and they join an alliance you can claim them to be a `refugee`.

DeletedUser

For support of course! Isn`t this what Grep is about!! Being threatened by a bigger player or alliance is bullying and I don`t like bullies!! So we fight!!

DeletedUser

For support of course! Isn`t this what Grep is about!! Being threatened by a bigger player or alliance is bullying and I don`t like bullies!! So we fight!!
okay so you answered your own question for second time

It is not bullying it is being stupid and wasting your alliance just for 1 player...
Also sign of bad leadership decision.

DeletedUser

I can't use edit

Because if you have you are a `refugee`!!!

Where you gone ludi??? Let me guess!!

Up your own no doubt!!!!

“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.”

Oscar Wilde quote! Oscar must have been on this forum!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure . depends whether you`ve got your head up your or not!!

DeletedUser

got attacked while i was in an alliance already :p
but vinny you are free to send me some love :D

DeletedUser22179

Because if you have you are a `refugee`!!!

You are fighting a losing battle.

If an alliance attacks a player not in an alliance they hit him hard and he runs to an alliance then He is a refugee.