Number 1 in the Rankings: Harbingers

DeletedUser

The fact of the matter is that more want to be in DoA, regardless of the reason, than any other alliance. Whether you love or hate them accept they have consistently out fought or out thought (often both) all their enemies, to date, from the very start of Delta onwards.

DeletedUser

I beleive DoA was a world power from the beginning of Delta(oh I remember smash bros back in teh day lol) to today....either with diplomacy or war, DoA has complete dominance of the East....No other alliance can claim such achievement:)

DeletedUser3288

I think you will find it was the huns who beat smash. Not doa. I know this as it was me who took 90% of the cities...

Doa has only ever won 1 proper was against tfp. And they were ... Rest of the wars that were won were won by the huns.... And nothing to do with the sellouts sparkste or fizpan either....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

The fact of the matter is that more want to be in DoA, regardless of the reason, than any other alliance. Whether you love or hate them accept they have consistently out fought or out thought (often both) all their enemies, to date, from the very start of Delta onwards.

Is it the Ares masterplan or is it the dastardly dune who is to blame? I ask that because one minute it is one, and the next it is the other.

As far as Ares goes, the old Ares is not this Ares and lets be quite clear on that. This Ares is an MRA. It has recruited most of the server. Directly or by client basis. You may see that as 'out-thought'. I just see it as people who have formed a group of the resentful who cannot play the game mainly. Some good players in there admittedly but mainly a pile of pap. We also on Delta again point to the lack of this great performance in oceans 53 and 43. It has taken you a lot of manipulation, spies, a turncoat or two (we have our eye on one more) and many many boasts on this forum to get how many cities from the HWC? Shall I'll remind you how my alliance leads across your family by the ratio of 2 to 1? Yet you and your goons sit here and yap as if you were legends. You'll get mauled in the hero world by some of the crews I know on these servers.

You certainly have a Huns leadership who whined about dunedinlad yet cannot acknowledge their own failings. Their recruitment of the anti Huns of the north. Their whole surrender to Ares which is abject and noted. We all know why too.

I done more for Ares than your masterplans ever did. Was just your luck some of it dovetailed with my own and that meant I could sit back and let the fireworks go just when I PREDICTED it would. Not because I'm some mystic meg. But because I knew the play.

Which goes way back.

Sparky should be mortified sitting in DoA. If ever there was a grand dupe then he is the one. I give you that much. You are great at all that you accuse others of being. You also have a right load of total subs who just run around twittering about me and handing you alliances as they do - people like dysen and vengence1. Their players must either have no sense of dignity, or integrity or shame.

So now the HWC face 190 DoA, 154 EotD, 101 IoA, 141 IWA, and whoever else you manage to convince can be part of your great crew that will be in the next world. The great crew that lost a war to 7 players in ocean 34. The great crew that could not win ocean 42 against the supposed jokes. The great crew that has huffed and puffed in ocean 53 and relied upon the underhand to gain anything it has. The great crew that is riddled with people who have walked out on their alliances, or handed their alliances over, or have bowed and kissed the Ares butts.

What a joke crew.

Crusaders for Life!

DeletedUser15049

dani

Don't let truth get in the way of an Ares revision.

DeletedUser

I think you will find it was the huns who beat smash. Not doa. I know this as it was me who took 90% of the cities...

Doa has only ever won 1 proper was against tfp. And they were ... Rest of the wars that were won were won by the huns.... And nothing to do with the sellouts sparkste or fizpan either....

Never said otherwise.....

"I beleive DoA was a world power from the beginning of Delta(oh I remember smash bros back in teh day lol)"

nowhere did I state that DoA defeated smash bros, I just mentioned smash bros....

DeletedUser15049

You see dani - this is what they do. Revise. Lie. Distort.

The same guy ryu was begging me to become the Onions leader. That is when they were trying to move the HWC away from the Huns camp towards Ares. The longer term was obviously V1 to then surrender the alliance to Ares as he was to take over from me once I quit.

DeletedUser

Now back to the topic folks. I'm really surprised to see Harbringers achieving rank 1. When I left delta, they were only a small tight bunch of good players in O45 or O46 (dont remember, left delta 2 years ago). Now look, they reached rank 1 by keeping much respect and authority.

P.S.Special salutations to badnight.

Khanaf (ex IOA member)

DeletedUser

DoA (and by extension IoA) Have been involved in beating more top 12 alliances than any other alliance. Yes, it's seldom done alone but that is the joy of having good diplomacy and choosing your allies with care.

Dannie, HUNs had little impact in Kingdom of Warriors, Praetorian Guard, Band of Misfits and TFP. At the time HUNs were focused in the west.

DeletedUser3288

DoA (and by extension IoA) Have been involved in beating more top 12 alliances than any other alliance. Yes, it's seldom done alone but that is the joy of having good diplomacy and choosing your allies with care.

Dannie, HUNs had little impact in Kingdom of Warriors, Praetorian Guard, Band of Misfits and TFP. At the time HUNs were focused in the west.

The hardest war you fought was against TFP, and in the end they were wimps who gave up, so the others are hardly anything to brag about. You never had to fight anyone who was any good. If it wasnt for the huns you guys would of got done by black and smash bros anyway.

DOA became a joke of an alliance ever since 44 left the game, what a legend.

DeletedUser

Dannie

I quite agree at the start DoA were heavily dependent on HUNs at the start when Black attacked (18 months ago). By the end of that event DoA had become the alliance it effectively is now. For someone who seems to quit when the going gets tough your opinions need to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter now what kind of alliance is DoA. They are the last of the originals. The better players have moved on from this game and only a few real strong players are left. Its become now DoA/IoA and puppets vs Harbs and HWC with a non factor Relentless sitting by the side.

And for BN danie quit like many others because of the updates. I know way to many REALLY good players that left just because of all the BS problems.

DeletedUser

We also on Delta again point to the lack of this great performance in oceans 53 and 43. It has taken you a lot of manipulation, spies, a turncoat or two (we have our eye on one more) and many many boasts on this forum to get how many cities from the HWC? Shall I'll remind you how my alliance leads across your family by the ratio of 2 to 1?

I've been keeping track of conquests since the middle of October when hostilities started. I don't know where you are getting your 2:1 number:

DoA +25 -17
AIL +1 -3
IWA +0 -8
EotD +0 - 8

OTC +36 -26

Anyone who wishes to do the leg work can prove my totals. Yes you may be up in the total count, but come on...try truth rather than posturing for a change, people will respect your opinion more. I am also being generous by including IWA and EotD in these counts as these alliances aren't directly engaging you in the war.

You can lump O43 into the War but we're not even really engaging you in that ocean. The war firmly centered in O53.

As far as spies and underhanded tricks go:

I seem to recall you (or one of your cohorts) posting screen shots from the DoA shared forums. This is really a case of pot and kettle. We've taken every city through game play, not through manipulation or spying. I don't know what game you are playing, but it certainly isn't the one I log into every day. I also don't recall any of us boasting when we've taken your cities. We're just quietly going about our business. It is your name I keep seeing popping up in the public forum.

So now the HWC face 190 DoA, 154 EotD, 101 IoA, 141 IWA, and whoever else you manage to convince can be part of your great crew that will be in the next world. The great crew that lost a war to 7 players in ocean 34. The great crew that could not win ocean 42 against the supposed jokes. The great crew that has huffed and puffed in ocean 53 and relied upon the underhand to gain anything it has.

Don't flatter yourself too much. Yes, those alliances are working to common aims, but how many of them are in a position to engage you in a meaningful way? Lets be truly honest, you are really fighting DoA in a limited engagement in O53, don't make it out to be WWIII.

DeletedUser3288

Well badnight. Care to explain how I quit when the going got tough?

Lets see. Back in the day during smash war. I quit after the war was won. I took majority of enemy cities, devised most the plans and took the final city off their leader before they disbanded. Then I quit.

I believe that it's fair to say the hard part was done?

I was then asked to return by Sparkyste as the alliance was struggling in ocean 46. As were u as u were there.. So I went from an account with under 100k bp to just under 1 mill in around 3 months? In the process taking out loc 2 biggest players making 1 of them quit and pushing the other out of 46. in that time you took 1 enemy city. Which I told you about... Cleared... And supported.

Then I got banned. Again didn't quit and did what I was asked to do

Thennnnnnn. I took the most active enemy cities and probs more than u lot took inactive in 2 months..... I cud take most cities at will and was only falling behind from cp and had wimps like Ashley putting 40k troops behind a 25 wall near me.... So no tough going then? As you cab quite clearly see I never quit when the going gets tough. These facts every1 knows or can be proven....

Now how about you try to compare your record? I think my 1st account alone beats it

DeletedUser

As you said daniejam, first account.

Fact is, you have been several account, and several at the same time.

Comparisons of your quality and calibre of play are utterly worthless. The only thing you've to brag about is being able to keep track of so many passwords.

DeletedUser3288

As you said daniejam, first account.

Fact is, you have been several account, and several at the same time.

Comparisons of your quality and calibre of play are utterly worthless. The only thing you've to brag about is being able to keep track of so many passwords.

So what account i do things on means that they dont count?

The cities i take dont dissapear from the enemy?

I think you will find it does, no matter what you say.

Standard enemy complaint etc "oh its not your original account it doesnt matter"

Think you will find it does.

DeletedUser15049

I've been keeping track of conquests since the middle of October when hostilities started. I don't know where you are getting your 2:1 number:

DoA +25 -17
AIL +1 -3
IWA +0 -8
EotD +0 - 8

OTC +36 -26

Anyone who wishes to do the leg work can prove my totals. Yes you may be up in the total count, but come on...try truth rather than posturing for a change, people will respect your opinion more. I am also being generous by including IWA and EotD in these counts as these alliances aren't directly engaging you in the war.

You can lump O43 into the War but we're not even really engaging you in that ocean. The war firmly centered in O53.

As far as spies and underhanded tricks go:

I seem to recall you (or one of your cohorts) posting screen shots from the DoA shared forums. This is really a case of pot and kettle. We've taken every city through game play, not through manipulation or spying. I don't know what game you are playing, but it certainly isn't the one I log into every day. I also don't recall any of us boasting when we've taken your cities. We're just quietly going about our business. It is your name I keep seeing popping up in the public forum.

Don't flatter yourself too much. Yes, those alliances are working to common aims, but how many of them are in a position to engage you in a meaningful way? Lets be truly honest, you are really fighting DoA in a limited engagement in O53, don't make it out to be WWIII.

It was first week in October and you neglect to add those cities of Cradle when they were led by liudas in the sir clark account and all that jazz. Also CE cities. When you add them to the stats it makes for a reading of 46-26. I was not quite right with the 2-1 ratio. It was however said loosely and is not that far off the mark. Once you toss in the takes by Honeys in the West and it makes my point look even more potent.

In terms of your claim to reduce the war to ocean 53. I agree that is where most of the fighting is taking place. However against our experienced players you struggle. That was our weak point in terms of players having to learn and learn quick a whole new game. These were loyal support role players and I'm proud of how some have developed. At the end of the day, the fighting in 53 is mainly on the border 53-63 where you have been using oceans 52, 62, 63, 64, 54 and 53 to attack lord and zeusalarr pretty hard. I think you have taken something like 1 city from zeusalarr, and a number of cities from lord that we agreed were not worth defending and a couple more that were won in the battle. lord has killed tens of CS as has zeusalarr.

The war is not confined to ocean 53 however. As your attacks from other oceans make clear. I have made a mug of all of you in o62. We just took out your wonder island in o64. And I now move with others into o54 to aim at players who have hit us. Likewise in o44 and elsewhere this will be our way. We aim to take this fight to all our frontiers and beyond. Those who wish war will get war. Those who wish to restore our ties will be honoured. That is the simple approach we shall take in this war.

I think though you give away what I always said. The clique in the north running the show in Ares. I must make clear that the only players I have hit have hit us. I refuse to hit any former ally because of an element that sees the whole of Delta through the eyes of their gang and the ties they have across the clients you have in your 'family'. I must again stress we are being hit by players from all over the east and this attempt to minimise your effort is pretty telling. Delta take note.

In terms of me boasting. I am sorry but you need to get your head on the difference between a boast and a retort. If your alliance wishes to come onto these forums and declare the Ares Empire. Make clear on your forums that those who do not bow down are to be put into prison alliances and such like. Make a lot of noise about me and my alliance here often derogatory and mocking our abilities (see BN): Then expect a retort or two along the way.

Have a good new year when it comes.

DeletedUser15049

Dannie

I quite agree at the start DoA were heavily dependent on HUNs at the start when Black attacked (18 months ago). By the end of that event DoA had become the alliance it effectively is now. For someone who seems to quit when the going gets tough your opinions need to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Not quite. Most of the old faces are gone BN for a start. Then add in all those new recruits you have in DoA. Seems a bit of a bizarre statement to make.

Pergs were a central feature in an improved DoA. However without them the whole play looks a little different. If they were to get annoyed they would make that whole east twitchy. As you know.