Yawn

• Thread starter DeletedUser19105
  • Start date

DeletedUser19105

So, I had the most exciting night.... I was busy sending resources to the statue on our island and I realized that i didn't farm one of the villages before sending my ships out.... you can imagine the sheer panic that caused as I scrambled to try and get those last 500 wood on the ships before they left.

:pro: or at least i thought it was. Farmville and sim city are some games that my sister's kids play. Due to the lack of excitement, it seems phenom is getting a bit itchy for a fight or two... or three. We are not good farmers so that leaves us with only one way to get a Wonder. If anyone is interested in getting a WW the more exciting way, message one of us in game and join us in our quest to bring the WAR aspect of this game back to life.

And a big thanks to Inno for completely changing the dynamics of this game. I am so pleased with the update. Sending resources is much more challenging than I thought it would be.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you aren't just bitter because D12 jacked one of your wonders?

DeletedUser19105

If that is what you call it. A guy leaves his so-called friends and then hides out in VM. That is pretty lucky for D12 because we both know that there is no way they would have come over here and taken that city.

DeletedUser

C,mon now

Thread is for Warriors...

Deliveries are made in the rear...

DeletedUser

HA!

Jacked by way of inviting a two-faced liar? Lol... Hardly.

D12 can consider it a gift, especially those who wish to support said member. They'll be sharing the DBP in no time! Gianni Capaldi pulled a move out of the old Rebels box (you know, the one where they talk about peace and pacts and then blatantly stab you in the back during those conversations.) It's too bad Onoquoy and Desillusion hit the ghost button. I wonder which names they are playing under now? ;)

Back to the subject... Innogames, you have royally screwed anyone who enjoyed the actual WAR aspect of the game. Those little farmers and sim players now actually have a chance at winning something because they can finally use their resources for something productive!

Way to go SIM players. Keep up the bad work. World Wonder race or not, we're going to have fun smacking you around until this server is done.

:pro: ... Well... Not really anymore.

DeletedUser

It's too bad Onoquoy and Desillusion hit the ghost button. I wonder which names they are playing under now? ;)

They are on PSI with me and fighting and not simming around ;) tis good fun, you should come :)

DeletedUser

If that is what you call it. A guy leaves his so-called friends and then hides out in VM. That is pretty lucky for D12 because we both know that there is no way they would have come over here and taken that city.

I was quite surprised when I came from VM and saw that Lex betrayed you, even I didn't see that coming from him.

I never understood why you recruited him in the first place

Well, in the end, he just used you for protection and stepped on you, and it seems he also had a few other tricks up his sleeve against us in Renegades

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup lozza is correct there. Myself and Desi are fighting, under the same names , just on a server not yet killed by excessive defensive alliances.

We keep our names, long times spent earning the respect that comes with people who fight hard, yet with honour. Under our stewardship D12 may have been brutal, but we were honest and honourable.

DeletedUser

I dont think so

Err I didnt pull the old rebel box. There were skirmishes left right and centre. I had messaged your alliance asking for what our stance was and had a reply that stated we were neutral. Lex Louther asked to join, i did not seek him out. To this day I have kept open communication with you. If you wish i can post your VERY OWN plans to attack DD thru 55 and 45. Your welcome to come and play. I offered you a pact and it was refused, so whatever.

DD is a legacy. Which will continue after Im gone.

With Ono and Desi leaving so abruptly we were nowhere in the wonder race. I think Ive managed to steer such a hard working alliance back into good shape. Yes I pulled every card I knew how to play, however none was as underhand as you have made it out to be.

You dont wish to stop or hinder TDC's quest? then why dont you keep us busy so they can wipe the floor with the wonders.. REAL SMART.

Gianni :)

Jacked by way of inviting a two-faced liar? Lol... Hardly.

D12 can consider it a gift, especially those who wish to support said member. They'll be sharing the DBP in no time! Gianni Capaldi pulled a move out of the old Rebels box (you know, the one where they talk about peace and pacts and then blatantly stab you in the back during those conversations.) It's too bad Onoquoy and Desillusion hit the ghost button. I wonder which names they are playing under now? ;)

Back to the subject... Innogames, you have royally screwed anyone who enjoyed the actual WAR aspect of the game. Those little farmers and sim players now actually have a chance at winning something because they can finally use their resources for something productive!

Way to go SIM players. Keep up the bad work. World Wonder race or not, we're going to have fun smacking you around until this server is done.

:pro: ... Well... Not really anymore.

DeletedUser

Lol, you knew what you were doing when you invited Lex, Gianni. Ice isn't calling you a liar, he's calling Lex one.

If you really think crying "truce!" after a stunt like that is going to be something we are interested in hearing, think again.

DeletedUser

I was quite surprised when I came from VM and saw that Lex betrayed you, even I didn't see that coming from him.

I never understood why you recruited him in the first place

Well, in the end, he just used you for protection and stepped on you, and it seems he also had a few other tricks up his sleeve against us in Renegades

bla bla bla as they were going to move with me as well then backed out......
thats from so called friends!!!!!!!!!

Lol, you knew what you were doing when you invited Lex, Gianni. Ice isn't calling you a liar, he's calling Lex one.

If you really think crying "truce!" after a stunt like that is going to be something we are interested in hearing, think again.

i went to him with Brians blessings not my fault they backed out.........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a crock... I would explain at length.. but I was privy to the conversation and you are stretching the truth to fit what you did...No one agreed to anything except to try to calm you down... You did this out of some sense of revenge against people who went to the wall for you... You sir have no honor... I swore I would never do this but I know the truth...

DeletedUser

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

Looks like somebody is going through Grepolis withdrawal.

You can do it, Lex! You don't need Grepolis anymore! I am very supportive of your life decision to not play. In the long run, it is probably for the best. I will try to remember that you chose the best path and that I am the one still enslaved while I am planning my attacks. ;)