ghost city conquer problem

DeletedUser

i have 12/15 culture points meaning i can take 3 cities
but I didnt get the ghost city when i sent my my cs

what is this BS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe this is because you used a revolt attack instead of a conquest attack?

DeletedUser

what does it matter, once i sent the attack i saw the city takeover symbol :|

DeletedUser

It does matter, only a normal attack will conquer it I think :|

DeletedUser

then why does it show as a city conquering symbol after i sent that attack :|
Isnt that a bug :|
and Its messed up, you need to research conquest in order to conquer a ghost city, but you cant conquer a ghost city by sending a conquest attack? is that what you mean :|

DeletedUser

If you send an attack as a revolt attack, it will start a revolt and then head home. To take the city do not select revolt.

DeletedUser

Also peace time affects ghost cities during the Christmas an New Years peace time did this happen during that time?

DeletedUser

Ghost city

hello guys! i want to invite my friend on my island. i play on delphi world and on my island there's no ghost city left. i mean when you start from the beginning, you have free city slots because an island hasn't been put up there and so you can invite ur friends. however, my island is filled up with cities.

HOW CAN I FORCE ANOTHER CITY INTO TURNING INTO A GHOST CITY, SO THAT I CAN INVITE MY FRIEND ON MY ISLAND?

DeletedUser

hello guys! i want to invite my friend on my island. i play on delphi world and on my island there's no ghost city left. i mean when you start from the beginning, you have free city slots because an island hasn't been put up there and so you can invite ur friends. however, my island is filled up with cities.

HOW CAN I FORCE ANOTHER CITY INTO TURNING INTO A GHOST CITY, SO THAT I CAN INVITE MY FRIEND ON MY ISLAND?

Clear all the troops from that city and hope the player gets inactive... and I think his alliance has to dump him too...

or just make ur friend conquer the city.. (SW)

DeletedUser18132

No, you can't, although you can farm the person and make him miserable and see if he quits and goes ghost.

DeletedUser

You can't make someone go ghost unless you ask them really nicely :p