Wonder War! Who will win?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10416
  • Start date

DeletedUser10416

Looking very tight between TWS and TSN, but so far TWS have taken the lead!

Wonder if all the ludicrous amounts of alpha wide support sent by TBDI will secure the victory. Considering the combined pounding from Invictus, Futimusa ultimadslfnsd olympus warriors sacred beard (or what ever they call themselves) and TSN, this should be some fierce, epic fighting!

Good luck to both! :D

Varun

Strategos
Looking very tight between TWS and TSN, but so far TWS have taken the lead!

Wonder if all the ludicrous amounts of alpha wide support sent by TBDI will secure the victory. Considering the combined pounding from Invictus, Futimusa ultimadslfnsd olympus warriors sacred beard (or what ever they call themselves) and TSN, this should be some fierce, epic fighting!

Good luck to both! :D

You are right, Cy. It will be a tough fight.... ;)

DeletedUser

They should probably change their alliance description:
Recruitment is extremely limited. In fact, we are not actively recruiting at all.
We are only taking on folks who are in our strongest areas

They pretty much accept anyone now, and will pact with the world, even their sworn enemies... or even accept their most hated enemies right into the alliance.

It is hilarious to watch... so thanks for the entertainment, kiddies. Who will they merge with next???

DeletedUser10416

They should probably change their alliance description:

They pretty much accept anyone now, and will pact with the world, even their sworn enemies... or even accept their most hated enemies right into the alliance.

It is hilarious to watch... so thanks for the entertainment, kiddies. Who will they merge with next???

Wow, so if TWS win then all of Sch01ars hard work this past week was for nothing?

Sounds a little bit like Invictus....who'll follow no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think sch01ar has been one of the few planning for 2.0 since who knows when lol. He was trying hard to get into TW-S for a while as 2.0 got near. He has been on these forums prying for 2.0 to come since it was first cancelled a year ago or w/e. I wish we had planned a bit better for the WW ourselves, but we seem to be doing fine just winging it as usual. I am still upgrading markets so I can send more resources.

I look forward to being done with the 4 WW though, that's for sure. It was a nice change from attacking for a month, but I am ready to get back to normal schedule. I am definitely glad it went faster than expected... I am not sure I would want to be donating resources and playing sim city for months on end.

DeletedUser

neck and neck for sure...

it'll be fun to see who wins which wonders in the next few days (fingers crossed for the shadow of course).

DeletedUser

yup :D

do you get a report when another alliance completes a wonder? if your alliance competes a wonder you get a report like this:
2le4bad.png

i wonder what the report for not being the first to complete a wonder looks like.

DeletedUser

You had one when sch01ar founded a city on your Temple of Artemis.

DeletedUser

These are 2 different events and thus create 2 different notifications. When an alliance finishes a wonder, the whole world gets a notification saying "Alliance xyz finished wonder zyx. They now control x/7 wonders" Something like that. Whereas when we had that short sch01ar incident, only our alliance got a notification informing us about an interrupted wonder.

Varun

Strategos
Yeah we get one if another alliance completes a wonder. I got one of TW when it completed the Pyramids of Giza (3rd one) today.

DeletedUser

HaekelHansi I need you to lose your computer and get a virus that you recover from in two weeks...deal?

DeletedUser

We could still adequately protect the islands =P
As shown with our previously inactive members you tried to siege =)

Lugosi

Strategos
TW are looking good as ever :cool: but they were looking a bit comfortable til now. New horizons, new expectations; expectations they have exceeded.

DeletedUser

HaekelHansi I need you to lose your computer and get a virus that you recover from in two weeks...deal?

Usually, a deal consists of one or more people offering something to get something else in return. Since you're not offering anything: Sorry, no deal :p

DeletedUser

Just wanted to point out:
TBDI has been helping TW-S as well as building wonders.
Look what happened at the end: TBDI does not have a SINGLE good wonder, while TW-S has three.
All of that effort to waste due to poor strategy.

DeletedUser

Firedoom, you have no clue for the record

TBDI didn't help at all with building the wonders for the record. They HAVE helped send some defense towards the end of the WW race, but mostly to towns that weren't under attack - pretty sure every CS attempt made by you, invictus or FU has been stopped entirely with tw-s troops. TBDI has now allowed us to free up some long term D to keep on hand against more attempts and have been a big help for the next attacks to come. We love them as allies and we will remain allies as they are good friends. We have actually sent them goods to help them build a WW.

I am very proud of the 89 members within tw-s... and really that number is like 75 active members, maybe even less. We have proven what a great team we can be when we work together and this WW race was a fun challenge.. and the attacks have been great since many of us don't see that many attacks, and the easy DBP is amazing.

Great job TW-S. We beat TSN, someone 17 MILLION larger, 44 members larger, and allied with all their past enemies and even recruited their most despised enemies, just to try and win.. and they failed. It was great to see. I loved seeing all the messages you sent to other alliances... convincing the most gullible, Invictus and FU to join you... but asking OUR allies... that was funny to read.

Now go cry elsewhere because you lost, stop trying to come up with excuses.

TW-S: Victor of the World
wonder_finished.png

Last edited by a moderator: