Newspaper [New]The Gythium Gazette

• Thread starter DeletedUser17045
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

The Gythium Gazette

72sx79.png

It has been quite a while since I made my last newspaper (The Phi Express) and considering that I have nothing to do and am really eager to get back into Grepolis, I shall do it via two things. The first is re-entering the game by joining the soon to be opened world Gythium and the second is by re-establishing myself with new players/forum goers via running The Gythium Gazette. I already know that Lordweapon has created a newspaper however, I care not for the more the merrier!

I know a newspaper is supposed to do two things: inform and entertain. That being said, I would like to establish a foundation for this newspaper, so that when the real action begins you'll all know it! Therefore, I would like to send out an application for all who are willing to help. I require the needs of three others for 3 roles.
sgocww.png

Of course, I am more than welcome to be sent pieces of information by those who aren't chosen to be part of my team, so please, feel free to do so. There are also other prerequisites that must be taken into consideration. These are:

- You are willing and able to do your responisibility
- You have access to Skype for regular discussions
- You're active in game and in the forum
- You're awesome...duh...
- You know how to make a mean sandwich

2e3zogh.png

That's just about it for now. Of course, I know, theres no need to say that there world is not open or that it's too early there's nothing to say. Firstly, three words... preperation is key. Secondly, there's always something to talk about!

CheezeHead out!​

Edit: The first issue may be out pretty soon. If I'm really bothered it may be out the day Beginners Protection is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Send me an application via private message. All the information is there.

DeletedUser12324

I was going to make a news paper but took an arrow to the knee :p i'm sorry i really couldn't resist.

On-topic this does look very organised so hopefully will result in a good newspaper.

DeletedUser23516

I was going to make a news paper but took an arrow to the knee :p i'm sorry i really couldn't resist.

On-topic this does look very organised so hopefully will result in a good newspaper.

I would -rep you for the arrow to the knee joke, but I took an arrow to the knee myself. Sorry, sorry, back to the discussion. Hopefully we will only have one or two newspapers.

DeletedUser

1st edition

Any idea when the first edition will be posted? I love reading these.

DeletedUser

That is a good question. I know he was doing interviews like a week ago.

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, sorry everyone. Things have been too chaotic with real life as of late. Especially since I've been leading TT too. Things should start getting better as I have a very experienced leadership team to help me out, so I'll try to have something of decent quality within the next fortnight to three weeks. I'll also arrange for new interviews seeing as many things have changed.

DeletedUser

Yeah, sorry everyone. Things have been too chaotic with real life as of late. Especially since I've been leading TT too. Things should start getting better as I have a very experienced leadership team to help me out, so I'll try to have something of decent quality within the next fortnight to three weeks. I'll also arrange for new interviews seeing as many things have changed.

You can interview me again bro :)

and i welcome your paper!

DeletedUser

Though I am, as you all would call, a newb, I appreciate the efforts put in by the support teams of any game. As an avid reader I look forward to reading your newspaper. Good luck with it ~s~

Grey333

Last edited by a moderator: