Order of St. Michael

DeletedUser

well well well do we have a "Balkan" alliance here nice.Seems we are neighbors in O44, just one request plz do not attack us we need to teach our members how to play this game they are noobs all in all so give us a break a bit, ok?
;)

DeletedUser

well well well do we have a "Balkan" alliance here nice.Seems we are neighbors in O44, just one request plz do not attack us we need to teach our members how to play this game they are noobs all in all so give us a break a bit, ok?
;)

No, only a few members are from the Balkans.
Most of our members are on the other side of the Atlantic

slobo.c

Strategos
Yeah but there was a alliance in Chi called Balkan Elite Group while ago and it had like 80 Balkans and we had only accepted them into alliance!

DeletedUser

Yea, but BEG was a MRA, a big MRA.
Those Balkan ideas never worked.
Not even in Beta, the alliance Samo Seks Srbina Spasava failed after a time, tho it did last more than BEG.
Let's just hope than OoSM doesn't turn into a MRA

DeletedUser

Not even in Beta, the alliance Samo Seks Srbina Spasava failed after a time, tho it did last more than BEG.

"Samo Seks Srbina Spasava" wow this is rude

DeletedUser

You never guess what?? :D
They already are an MRA dude

DeletedUser

I hope that you guys are peaceful alliance that like to build and grow in peace like we do just give us time to help our members to understand this game and learn

DeletedUser

great we ll have time to build!!! I like to have peace and enjoy grepo, I do not like war and staff like that, spies at other alliances, rumors and staff, just simple building, finally I ll enjoy grepo thanks ;)

DeletedUser21480

LoL look at your name i think you do not know whats cool anyway yeah go ahead bow down

DeletedUser

my name?? whats wrong with my name :(
why can`t you people leave us in peace we just want to build and not bow down to people

DeletedUser17045

why can`t you people leave us in peace we just want to build and not bow down to people

This is not a sim-city game. If you want something more peaceful, go play Habbo Hotel or Sim-City if anything. Although that too can be a little too rough for you by the looks of things.

DeletedUser

what happened here?
well well who thought an MRA can die off, this is a first time I see this
I hope this will still keep peace in our ocean
:)