Beginner Sotw #7

DeletedUser

SOTW #7

sotwlogocopy2.png

Theme: Games
Size: 400 x 200 or 200 x 400 maximum (for verticals)
Deadline: Monday 16th January 00:00 GMT

Rules for Submitting:
  • All entries must be made specifically for this competition (i.e. no pre-made works)
  • No RIPPING! The work should be an original. If there is any suspicion of ripping, we will ask you for proof (.psd, .xcf file etc...)
  • You are only allowed one entry. This entry should be PM'ed to me with the title "Competition".
  • Please include an image followed by the URL link in your message.
  • You may not post your images on another thread to receive CnC.

Voting Rules:
  • You are allowed only one vote.
  • You are NOT allowed to vote for your own entry.
  • Voting will be on a poll which will be set up shortly after the deadline has passed.
  • Please comment on the voting thread explaining your choice (Preferably not just "it was nice"...)
  • Please do NOT put down any names in your voting comments in order to keep the entries anonymous and therefore completely unbiased.
  • Campaigning for votes will not be allowed

DeletedUser

awesome theme, lots of freedom. I'll deffo enter this one. ^^

DeletedUser

Yeah since the announcement was a bit late and the deadline is Monday I thought I'd choose an easy theme.

DeletedUser

wait what exactly d'you mean by games? like sport games or board games or something from the hunger games?

DeletedUser

anything related to games. This means any game render is allowed which means there is a lot of freedom :)

DeletedUser

anything related to games. This means any game render is allowed which means there is a lot of freedom :)

Exactly...Anything game related in any way is acceptable. Most obvious choice is video games but I guess if you really wanted to go with board games that would be cool too. Just don't take the theme too broad and do something related solely about football (the actual sport...video game version of a sport is fine).

DeletedUser

ok i finally sent mine in. i know it's late but gimp crashed while i was making the first copy so i had to start over.

DeletedUser

You have about 3 and a half hours until the deadline so I hope that you can make something in time :) The more entries, the merrier!

DeletedUser

Working on it XD

Just thinking another nice theme would be 'same render' you pick a render we all have to use :)

DeletedUser

yeah i like that too, because then you can see who has got the most actual talent. :D

DeletedUser

SOTW #7
Rules for Submitting:
  • All entries must be made specifically for this competition (i.e. no pre-made works)
  • No RIPPING! The work should be an original. If there is any suspicion of ripping, we will ask you for proof (.psd, .xcf file etc...)
    [*]You are only allowed one entry. This entry should be PM'ed to me with the title "Competition".
  • Please include an image followed by the URL link in your message.
  • You may not post your images on another thread to receive CnC.

Here ;)