Pnp Gods of war

DeletedUser

Hi guys

G.O.W leader here.main world iota with the #1 alliance an hoping to be #1 in this new world.

Also the creator of the BB coalition(Bad Boys) an we will conquer this world so i suggest you get your (D) up.

some say we are noobs but in time to come you will see who the real noobs are as we already destroyed 2 alliances :D

DeletedUser17045

One of the worst PnPs I have come across. Sorry, but its the truth. I'm not even sure if I would call this a PnP.

DeletedUser

One of the worst PnPs I have come across. Sorry, but its the truth. I'm not even sure if I would call this a PnP.

just trying to get use to this forum. im new here so...............................:rolleyes:

DeletedUser17045

just trying to get use to this forum. im new here so...............................:rolleyes:

That being the case, I can offer you some advice.

1. Take a look around the forum and try and get acquainted with the various threads and what not. Especially the rules.
2. Take a look at PnPs already made. There are a lot of good ones out there. That should help you out for future reference.

DeletedUser

That being the case, I can offer you some advice.

1. Take a look around the forum and try and get acquainted with the various threads and what not. Especially the rules.
2. Take a look at PnPs already made. There are a lot of good ones out there. That should help you out for future reference.

will do an thanks :)