G.o.w

DeletedUser

Hello my fellow comrades an welcome to the mighty GODS OF WAR(G.O.W)

we are from iota as Dirty Dozen an moving into this new world as G.O.W
we are ranked #1 on iota with 39 million points an are hoping to be #1 also here.

REQUIREMENTS
1-BE active
2-must be 1k an over
3-must be based in o44 or o55 or anywhere near us.
4-must support an especially attack.
5-must have some form of experience

ACTS OF WAR
ONLY NOOBS WON'T KNOW THE ACTS OF WAR

DIPOLMACY
1-limited an selective
2-Based close to us

Bad Boys Coalition
1-GODS OF WAR-CREATOR
2-THEMPLAR KNIGHTS
3-DEATH FACTION
4-ALLIANCE OF TAURUS.
THEME SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8HtmFtGSQo&feature=related

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

they are at war leave em be Slobo lets see the blood fly lol

DeletedUser

man please just admit that you are afraid an losing the war like some new born babies haha.

you guys need a stratagy:D

You never seem to suprise me! 1 thing - were not at war! ... none of us can conquer yet, all it is is petty words.

once conquest researched ill happily give you a "war".. but in-till that time, we will just keep on farming you...

We have been attacking and farming your players for days, weve had 2 that have asked to join us as they couldn't take it.

We have received 2 attacks from you - both on the same player... one attack, you attacked with swordsmen, i mean come on, give us at least a little fight.

You will loose your good city's and the rest of your alliance will be farmed... now stop talking of "war" as there is no war, and let us get on with bigger problems, like non MRA alliance's.

DeletedUser

i think this is the opposite way because i saw the message where you begging one of my leaders to stop farming your player an to come after you haha.

the war haven't even begun an you are begging for mercy...please be a man an stan your loses :D

DeletedUser

i think this is the opposite way because i saw the message where you begging one of my leaders to stop farming your player an to come after you haha.

the war haven't even begun an you are begging for mercy...please be a man an stan your loses :D

LOL if you call "begging for mercy" saying, come after me insted, then you have alot to learn, PLUS attacking once is not farming, and he lost all his troops to my swords.
Your alliance is not strong enough for a war

DeletedUser22940

LOL if you call "begging for mercy" saying, come after me insted, then you have alot to learn, PLUS attacking once is not farming, and he lost all his troops to my swords.
Your alliance is not strong enough for a war

Oh....you must not have heard T-Pain...
This is the "Bad Boy Coalition" you speak to...you should really be careful.
I hear these guys are scary. You know...beating up little girls and telling bedtime stories to each other at night.

Bad stuff man, I caution you.

P.S. - I wonder what what happens when a "God of War" takes an Arrow to the Knee.....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh....you must not have heard T-Pain...
This is the "Bad Boy Coalition" you speak to...you should really be careful.
I hear these guys are scary. You know...beating up little girls and telling bedtime stories to each other at night.

Bad stuff man, I caution you.

P.S. - I wonder what what happens when a "God of War" takes an Arrow to the Knee.....:rolleyes:

we are gods so nothing won't happen an not to mention you will get some bolts in return:D

DeletedUser

we are gods so nothing won't happen an not to mention you will get some bolts in return:D

so let me get this straight you are so good that you can go against everything that every good player knows in this game and you can win this world over with attacking swordsman and lightning bolts

is this correct oh mighty lollipop mafia leader :)

DeletedUser

so let me get this straight you are so good that you can go against everything that every good player knows in this game and you can win this world over with attacking swordsman and lightning bolts

is this correct oh mighty lollipop mafia leader :)

dude be patient an lets all get conquest an see what happens.
just don't forget that its the whole of (BB) will becoming so i suggest you guys get your defence up :)

DeletedUser

so all the bad boy's are coming for us :O going to have to call the police.

seriously though you guys are a joke.

DeletedUser21770

Good luck to you and this alliance. But I do have a few things to say...

You claim war despite no-one having revolt yet.
You attack with swordsmen.
Then you try to big yourself up on the public forums...

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

DeletedUser

wow you are one sneaky little rat but if you were to know i was talking to edoes an cassava an not dasshine :D

DeletedUser

that goes to show that you are a noob.why would you come on this wide open forum to say you spied on my? mmmmmmmmm guess i am important

No the noob part is you had no silver in your cave, no noob part is when you lie on a forum about your army.. the noob part is when you take a look at your city, and can think " i could build that in a day.