what happen 2 joining Iota

DeletedUser

Once the era of World Wonders I don't believe you're allowed to invite more players. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

DeletedUser

are you ever wrong lane :p

yes after the era of the world wonder's start (a world reaches 180 million points i think ) no more players can join..

DeletedUser

are you ever wrong lane :p

yes after the era of the world wonder's start (a world reaches 180 million points i think ) no more players can join..

Bahah. Quite often tbh. :D

But...I don't admit it..:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well that is the best way and if in doubt deny all knowlage :p:p

DeletedUser

wow i never knew about this :S

soo... we're never gonna have new players?

DeletedUser

Aw shucks, I was thinking a playing on my favorite server again.

Well if your previous alliance has accounts they're handing over to new players I'm sure you could gather one. :)

Just would need to send in a support ticket to the Iota moderator letting them know your plans, and also the person handing over the account would need to send in a support ticket letting them know you'll be getting the account.

DeletedUser

/hides in corner

Lonely...Mr Lonely...I have nobody ...for my ownnnn....I'm so lonely...

DeletedUser

*Giggle* Indeed!

Surely TDC has some accounts to give away. Where have they all went? Hopefully they check the forum. Crus if you come back....nvm.. :D Hehe.

The sulking is almost over,we will be back on here to annoy you in no time:)

DeletedUser

well I hope this will re-awaken the IOTA forums to what they were in the summer/fall of 2011:)
and who knows maybe I'll be able to return.

DeletedUser

The sulking is almost over,we will be back on here to annoy you in no time:)

Whoop Whoop! I need some action in these forums! :p
I'm holding you to that reme...I forgot whose account you have so I'll just call you reme.. :D I forget easily if you haven't noticed! lol

well I hope this will re-awaken the IOTA forums to what they were in the summer/fall of 2011:)
and who knows maybe I'll be able to return.

Re-awaken?! Pfft...I wish. :/