2012 Warz

DeletedUser

Let us see. I will add Phenom's warz here. Each respective alliance please post yours.

Phenom is currently at war with:

All Alliances building a World Wonder. (pretty much the whole server)

Ok other Alliances post who you are war with :)

DeletedUser

yah course, yo reme do you even play in iota?

freedom rocks :)

DeletedUser

*yawn* the wonders have made lota boring tbh it is one of the biggest mistakes innogames have made introducing them the fun just isnt there any more.

DeletedUser

*yawn* the wonders have made lota boring tbh it is one of the biggest mistakes innogames have made introducing them the fun just isnt there any more.

I think what we (phenom) are doing is fun!!

I say we spit in everyone's drink and call it a day LOL

Unfortunately the world is dying out, and this FFA war tactic should have been impleented a long time ago.

It was not and people got complacent and bored.

Oh and it is not just Iota... it is all servers... all of them have WW.... so either it is a new game or we make it happen here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why don't you just agree to let 1 alliance take the WWs and get the hero worlds open as soon as they start? then you won't be bored ;)

DeletedUser

Why don't you just agree to let 1 alliance take the WWs and get the hero worlds open as soon as they start? then you won't be bored ;)

I am only on 1 server... because I am under the mind that ti is better to work hard for 1 thing than it is to work mediocre at many...

I have not left Iota cuz I have put so much damn hard work into it... to give it up actually causes physical pain.

DeletedUser

i have felt like ghosting lota so many times but would miss loging in lol :p

will be great once the hero worlds do open mind you.

DeletedUser

I am only on 1 server... because I am under the mind that ti is better to work hard for 1 thing than it is to work mediocre at many...

I have not left Iota cuz I have put so much damn hard work into it... to give it up actually causes physical pain.

I am with you there Enas,alot of us spent alot of time/work with this. iota is picking up to but I guess only for the bigger alliances.
what can we do?

DeletedUser

or we could do what we are doing on ETA and that is the top alliances all build 1 wonder t6hen the world wont end :)

DeletedUser19105

I keep suggesting that. Nobody wants to hear it though.