How can this guy do that????

• Thread starter DeletedUser14887
  • Start date

DeletedUser14887

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/2192008/towns
attachment.php

See it, everyone. Can someone tell me how can this guy do that :O.

DeletedUser12324

I think he must mean the ocean location of his cities like Ocean 9

DeletedUser

if so then although new players are not started here it is possible to found cities in inactive oceans. he is probably doing it to create a safe conquor-free base.

DeletedUser12324

Yes and before the 2.0 update you could found cities right out of the way, now it only allows for new players.

DeletedUser

Sorry to go off topic but that avatar of yours Phears......
A little bit gay me thinks:p (by that I mean jolly of course):D

DeletedUser12324

Ah well going with a new theme, just seen the new treasure island film/s on sky 1, pretty amazing i thought. Anyways what's wrong with being "jolly"? :p

DeletedUser14887

He is in ocean 36 and it'll take him some days to found new cities in 09. I've tried and found that cs needs 185h to travel from 36 to 09. I thought the maximum travel time of cs is only 48h? :eek:
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

It is only 48 hours, perhaps he has a city or two inbetween? either that or it's a bug.

DeletedUser

try colonizing from ocean 26 or ocean 35 to ocean 08 or 09. maybe that is duable.

DeletedUser

if you check his colonizations you will see at one point he held cities closer to there tht he passed to other alliance mates. so most likely he while owning those cities sent off cs's to the further reaches and founded cities then gave away the cities that got him there.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Thats why i said try from those oceans mentioned above coz i saw those colonizations.

DeletedUser14887

if you check his colonizations you will see at one point he held cities closer to there tht he passed to other alliance mates. so most likely he while owning those cities sent off cs's to the further reaches and founded cities then gave away the cities that got him there.

Check his stats and can't agree with you. He only lost 3 cities. One is in 26, one is in 35 and one is in 36. So your opinion is totally wrong :). Check again if you want. :)

DeletedUser

Unless you have actually tried it to use the coordinate of his former cities to his new cities, i dont think that is impossible.

DeletedUser

I would assume that he also had a Lighthouse built, and Cartography researched. As both of these increase the speed of a ship, they also increase the distance that can be travelled in that 48 hour CS period.