The Top 5 Alliances (post-simocalypse)

DeletedUser15049

How you dwell on a simple PM informing you that the loss of the citys would not bother me as they were support anyway ?
"Bigger plays" being made, more sucking up you mean.
I like the way you post away about DoA as if you really know what going on inside.
Thing is your really dumb enough to think anybody is posting anything in there without knowing its getting to you.

Sucking up? lol...

From YOU???

You couldn't make it up...Go find a real Hun to send support to. That is your worth. I'm that much a 'sucker up' kind of guy I told Ares to ram their Pact and went into war knowing what it meant. I burned the little Republic outfit with your spies and support accounts and little noobs just for the hell of it. I've won every war I've waged. I am in the alliance I joined. I lead that alliance and was chosen as leader by vote. I've planned and ran an alliance op to take out one of your wonders and we have you running about daft on another.

What do you do in this game? Other than title threads that say all one needs to know about you...

You run from alliance to alliance and out oceans to boot...just like you run from thread to thread. Yapping. Just yapping. Yap yap yap yap yap yap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are not worth the time and discussion, I am told you quit to persue RL ambitions.

I will NOT repsond to you as you were never worth it and if your not a player then it shows you are here just to attempt very poor political domination and even worse attempt to obtain some from of respect from the community.

GL in your RL goals.

DeletedUser15049

You are not worth the time and discussion, I am told you quit to persue RL ambitions.

I will NOT repsond to you as you were never worth it and if your not a player then it shows you are here just to attempt very poor political domination and even worse attempt to obtain some from of respect from the community.

GL in your RL goals.

You can't even get this right. Sigh.

1. You have just 'repsonded' [sic]
2. I have not quit. I have a busy period in RL and took time out. Plus this game can get a little intense and the other aspects of life get neglected. So time out is exactly that: time out. Hardly like you lot pose a substantial threat to the HWC is it?
3. I had and continue to have far more impact upon this game that you could ever hope to. The fact you feel so moved to refer to me and dedicate threads to me as well as generally bs a server all points to that. I think the server sort of worked out a while back who would be viewed as the bigger impact player ghostie. It certainly ain't someone who ran out of oceans and has done zero bar what he claims others do: yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.

DeletedUser

We have the criminals? lol I will not comment on that one...Just because yours have either been banned or awol recently, does not mean you havent had you FAIR SHARE to say it kindly.

Also I would just like to point out, you are both leaders....So enough already with the "if I were"....You are leaders, and your teams are not winning. Yes we have more members(good observation), but everyone of them is worth it:) You guys would have taken in most if you would have had half the chance, but because we got them, I know you guys had to find somewhere to say thats not a "worthy win". But its okay, I am confident that if we win, which I see likely, it was thanks to our amazing team here...No matter how much people think they know of DOA, they dont know a thing.

Just because I quoted Philney, this goes for you as well Dune. And Dune, talk some more about how horribe we are and how awesome you are! How long has Donis been relaxing on the HWC island with 19/20 slots your team??? Thats pathetic...So why dont you worry about your own team before you do ours.

@Donis, dont worry, he promised me hed come to o63, to my surprise, I see less of his team than ever there, let alone him!!! hahaha thats a joke. Empty threats, shocker? nope...Hope ya manage time for hero world and end up near me, so maybe you can fulfill the promise of coming to beat me still someday. Ya know you truley had my hopes up?

DeletedUser

GL in your RL goals.

He says yap yap but that dude wastes the most time of his life yapping stabs at players than anyone else in the public forums, especially now that Winder is gone.

DeletedUser

Absolute and total folly feuled propaganda. We would not have taken them in under any circumstances and we never sought to win the wonders race, only to stop you from achieving the only "victory" that DoA could have ever possibly have won, either in its past or present state against the Harbs and/or HWC.

DeletedUser

the only way they could win the wonder race if the huns would leave there banner behind them and sellout to the doa simmers they new that so they got other alliances to jump on there band wagon they new the harbs would get it first ,if they were to go it alone they wouldnt of had a chance
sorry for bringing up the huns again as i no they are a just a memory now

just shows you the threat that the harbs carry ,well done phil another feather in your cap

DeletedUser15049

Vig

You don't seem to recognise the difference between responding and instigating. Anyone other than a blind mug without the slightest sign of a brain cell would think I was the one coming on and dishing it out. I respond to it. You and your sneaky alliance hopping ilk won't force me out with your lies.

Deal with it.

DeletedUser15049

For the record I won my appeal. How anyone can access their account whilst it is VAC is beyond the ken. But yet again an element can dictate. Not the first time is it?

Lets look at integrity which they wish to shout about. They have a level 10 wonder on an island where it is populated by two accounts - both of which revolve around Uzbek who was banned for use of those accounts. Yet look at them jump on their little reporting accounts gig and the dance they had.

That wonder should be scrapped by the game developers and I will be making it my business to raise this with them now I am reinstated.

They can whine all they like then.

I am back. End of story. We'll soon see what happens next. You wanted your monolith. Have it. A monolith of subjective players who are little more than send a stick serfs. This war has only just reached the end of the beginning. And we will win.

DeletedUser

Power hungry "gob sh..."
No, you will win nothing, Harbs or DoA will win or lose, you are nothing and will be remeberd for nothing :)
Bring on the "fat lady" let the song begin :)

DeletedUser15049

Power hungry "gob sh..."
No, you will win nothing, Harbs or DoA will win or lose, you are nothing and will be remeberd for nothing :)
Bring on the "fat lady" let the song begin :)

Power Hungry? pmsl...I was elected a leader and have not even got the Founder Rights - don't want them.

When your rabble leadership can make the same claims to a proper mandate then I'll listen. As it is... your leadership are the ones that are talking of their greatness and how they will dictate to the server who can stay and who cannot. Yet have the worst record of any alliance we have faced and that comes despite daily attempts and every dirty low move you can imagine.

You are the power hungry rabble. The joke of Grepo. Outed as the pap you are. Strutting about here with your abysmal war record. You are the MRA joke of Grepo. Ask on the servers. You are zero in the eyes of all. I'd rather be indie fighting than bow down to you lot. Remember that phrase also? Bow down before the might of Ares. Yet you have the nerve to call an elected leader of a democratic alliance, one that has refused to take founder rights... 'power hungry'.

You people are either dumb as it gets or just plain rotten. I think a bit of both but we can all see who is who and what is what. Your propaganda campaigns are amateur, as are your shoddy operations you lie about to your own membership as well as delta wide. You are finished no matter what. Every fighter sees you for what you are. A big fat cow waiting to be slaughtered.

As for my alliance doing nothing. We won a war without resorting to recruiting an enemy alliance. We fought on 3 fronts for 2 years. We have took on your monolith and still have more gains and losses across your shoddy 'family' with its Kings and Supreme Leaders and Liasion Officers handling alliances. Your foundation is built on shoddy grounds and snitching and lies won't change a stick of that. We were the first to knock out a Wonder. We are 1 of the 2 longest running alliances left on this server and we bow down to no-one.

As for Harbs. Ask them what they think of the HWC. See the reaction. Yes they stand a chance of winning. Their allies The Holy War Crusaders are doing their damndest to make sure that happens at cost. But that cost we bear because trust me sunshine. When we go down, we take your mickey mouse MRA down with us. You'll learn exactly what you are up against when we are done. No lies here changes that.

As for you personally, you can call me what you will. You are the mug who spies cities and sits on his hands. The support account for the SatRat. The original one who ran out of 51 if there ever was one. The Hun support serf. No dignity whatsover. You are a complete nonentity. Ask around.

DeletedUser

Dream on as that is all you will ever have, every time i see one of your long winded posts i am reminded of Chemical Alli in his interview where he stated "US forces have not enterd Baghdad and are retreating from our airport as we talk" While saying these words a US Tank rolled past his window. Talk is cheap, as Nike say, "Just do it"

DeletedUser15049

Dream on as that is all you will ever have, every time i see one of your long winded posts i am reminded of Chemical Alli in his interview where he stated "US forces have not enterd Baghdad and are retreating from our airport as we talk" While saying these words a US Tank rolled past his window. Talk is cheap, as Nike say, "Just do it"

We are doing it. Didn't you notice? Watch those Wonders now...

DeletedUser

"We won a war without resorting to recruiting an enemy alliance. We fought on 3 fronts for 2 years."

Recruited an enemy alliance? DOA? hmmm.....Please refresh my memory. Do you surely know the definition of "recruit"?

Also I think DOA has had its fair share of multiple front wars for years as well....I think we all have, its a war game. Except for very few alliances that decide to pact everyone, but sorry to tell ya folks, DOA is currently fighting 2 of the largest opposing alliances. We all fight, anyone in this room has and will.....I dont think the best insults and trash talk derive from facts such as these...Better luck next time?

DeletedUser15049

"We won a war without resorting to recruiting an enemy alliance. We fought on 3 fronts for 2 years."

Recruited an enemy alliance? DOA? hmmm.....Please refresh my memory. Do you surely know the definition of "recruit"?

Also I think DOA has had its fair share of multiple front wars for years as well....I think we all have, its a war game. Except for very few alliances that decide to pact everyone, but sorry to tell ya folks, DOA is currently fighting 2 of the largest opposing alliances. We all fight, anyone in this room has and will.....I dont think the best insults and trash talk derive from facts such as these...Better luck next time?

When you recruit alliances you war against. For example: SoH. Or your attempts to recruit the HWC. Or your recruitment of Cradle. Or of Scorps. Or of TFP. Imperica being a case in point. In fact it is spot the Ares nowadays over there. That aside...you sit here and talk as if YOU are DoA?

I think I'll refresh your memory. You and Vig took the same line but then we all know who you take your orders from don't we?

mwilliams11 on 2012-01-10 at 14:57
heres the one i was looking for....shh all of it

(This message was forwarded)
mwilliams11 on 2012-01-07 at 13:56
Yeah that makes complete sense, and would like to think it happened like that, but I would like to know who was launching when it occurred, just bc ive heard the rumor it was not a coincidence:( but yeah I will definately get with ya on the support thing, and make sure all places r secure...

Kristopoulos on 2012-01-07 at 08:01
I think the seth one was obvious.
We had been taking the other Seth cities on the island, which kinda brought attention to his inactivity + there was the message about city swaps on that island. Unfortunately the person supposed taking that particular city wasn't quick enough to get it before Kaner landed his CS.
We do need to step up support for the WWI cities though. So if you could get in touch with everyone who has a WWI city and see what defence they have, we can then compare notes and set about doing something about it.
Cheers
mwilliams11 on 2012-01-07 at 02:49
Kept him in skype, and when Cronos left IOA, I kind of made sure to secure a diplo pivot there if u ever decided we needed one or anything....BC Phil and BN refuse to speak, and the potential is there for the IOA/HARBS pact to go bye bye with no Cro, and we dont really need that at this point as they are helping us, right?

Plus, sometimes he has some good intel to pass, tho he likes to fib I know. If you do not feel its my place to keep that windown open, I will not.

But thats what I am saying if that ones true its real BS!

But I have one mre question as well if you dont mind while i gotcha 'ere? Do any of the "newer"members have spots on DOA WWs? I have been smelling a betrayal...And I honestly think that Seth one that Kaner got was kind of "pre-planned" persay...I knoe u think of me as the paranoid psycho, but you know I just keep my ears and eyes peeled.

philney today at 06:03
not much here.

mwilliams11 on 2012-01-13 at 00:35
Just familiarize urself with recent convos....Trib will be here at 9

mwilliams11 on 2012-01-12 at 23:17
I agree its him for sure:) talk after work deary:)
tribulus on 2012-01-12 at 23:14
It most definitely is Kris. The joking around is him. Plus, he's willing to be on Skype. I'm sure Paul Carr has hooked up with him also. Kill the paranoia. We're going to run the show - not like that's a big thing with me. We can make our own destiny now. Kris ain't dead either.

This is in reference to a multi account run by Kristopolous and their operations. For example. But she passed the details around to the Harbs as she discussed the plan to shaft Ares. That is until she had changed her mind. Etc etc etc.

Call yourselves the anti Duns. You dragged down the Huns and have those without integrity in your ranks. What is left of the real Huns is not there. I include that joke of an ex leader who sat and handed it all over to those who have warred against his tribe.

I am posting the lot today. Let everyone see the reality of you and your little gang. You are not loyal to Ares beyond the game of somehow believing you can beat the dun. Well that may happen on Wonders. However we are tearing your alliance apart. Believe this. We are going to do all we can to see you noob trash in the gutter.

DeletedUser15049

She says this to Cronos in a mail:

mwilliams11 on 2012-01-06 at 13:03
I am very irriateted to say the least at that, and if there is no leadership behind it, I tell ya hes a goner....Theres no reason for that, and as a leader of DOA, that is not the way we feel towards you Cronos. That I promise, and wish you would have told me my friend:(

Then this in another:

mwilliams11 on 2012-01-07 at 14:03
I agree, but V does not need to approach me as such either....and Yes, some people do not agree Cro left the ARES hnorably. That is not how I feel, but I have no issue with ppl who want him after WW jobs are dun, to do so.....Also, they need to think of the reprocussions on other ARES they can have with the nonsense right now. Cronos can do more damage than he has and help much more against us, which I am not scared, just saying it wouldnt be Speed and V that had to g blow for blow with cronos right next door with WW stage in progress....

The pits of your 'family' is here for all the server to read. Mail me and I'll gladly forward all we have. And it is a lot.

DeletedUser

The majority of the recruitment you are talking about is minor and after the event in question (usually). DoA and IoA have recruited and merged other alliances on friendly terms throughout our time in Delta as have most serious alliances. Our record is extensive because we are simply better at organising and making people feel welcome/part of the team than anyone else. Some of the alliances include -

Legion of warriors
Godpack
Praetorian Guard
Band of Misfits
Pergamum
Soldiers of Doomsday
The Forgotten Phoenix
HUNS

Some have been friendly and bought about due to collapses in the leadership of said alliances, some were planned, some by the actions of other alliances and some are simply people that we have fought and respect. Many of the DoA players have come to us after major wars because they choose to. In fact many of the best DoA players were once strident enemies but if you were to ask they how 'evil' DoA are I suspect you wouldn't get the answer you desperately crave.

Even those who choose not to join us are simply allowed to get on with things as there are few players that are actively hated and they normally quit blaming anything they can. Alliances like Black, Asylum and Pergamum (to name a few) have risen after old conflicts/splits and operate/operated in DoA areas with practically no problems for long periods of time. Amazing considering how Ares are supposed to be some kind of plague.

Ultimately DoA are at the top because people want to join them. Incidentally one of the first big merges was godpack after their leader quit, mwiliams has been DoA for almost 18 months and hence one of the longest serving members. Even your 'bete noir' Imperica has struck out on her own on several occasions and to the best of my knowledge it was done amicably.

There are players in all alliances who fall into the 'foaming at mouth' category but as a group you'll find those at the top of Ares alliances tend to be reasonable and respectful (how often do you see Kris or myself post private messages and conversations on the external forums?). It is this that defines us more than anything else.

DeletedUser15049

propaganda...blah di blah...more blah...total perversion of truth...blah di blah...It is this that defines us more than anything else.

Can we please have a proper rep of DoA here? No propaganda will work now BN. Try it elsewhere. What matters to Delta is this:

ARE YOU GOING TO KICK TREVOR MINCHER? BECAUSE IT IS THAT WHICH DEFINES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. ASK AROUND.

Or hide behind the 'I'm not DoA' routine?

DeletedUser

Er I am DoA at heart (http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/172754/alliancechanges), where do you think IoA came from? where most who leave IoA go? I don't claim to be the rep for DoA but I have a better grasp of their history and background than you do.

Unlike your good self I accept I am biased but I can be fair(ish) and even I can see when both sides are talking rubbish whereas you are simply locked into your blinkered view of the world. With that in mind I fail to see why my opinion is any less valid than yours or anyone else's regardless of how loud you shout it on the externals or how weirdly you attempt to misquote people. I am happy to help you if you are struggling to use "bb codes" although it's a great indication of why your posted conversations shouldn't be trusted.

In any case this is a thread about the top 5 alliances, unless things have changed in the past few hours you were overtaken by a training alliance almost a week ago. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Well I must say that I am ashamed by how this WW thing has taken hold of all of us (myself included) and we have gone to such great lengths to slander eachother here i these forums. You all know I have long used this as a tactic and I dont think anyone honest can argue that it worked wonders with sparky, actually bringing some into the light and other times identifying his loyal Zombies.
Still I dont think the time justifies the mud slinging anymore. It is clear that the lines are drawn and people true feelings have about a 10% chance of making their way into this very defensive/offensive thread as most are merely trying to make their own point or....well you know.

the reason I am posting here is this...I want to point out a thing or two about maturity and facts as they relate to one another....

1. Everyone posting here (except Imperica) I know to be of legal age and quite capable of intelligent and rational conversation. (assuming imperica is as well just barely know him)
2. I had to come on here and admit when a couple of the huns took me for a walk and spanking a while back and you will find I did it graciously.
3. I was here when Dune played me to help the huns/DoA and I was forced to admit it was well played.

Dune might be long-winded and you might not like that he is so abrasive....but he is hands-down, without a doubt beating your pants off up there. No excuses, no muddied water, you are being beat by Dunedinlad and the HWC. Be adults and congratulate him, try and regroup and fight back.

The standing order in DoA not to fight will have to come off soon.

And NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WITH THESE BUILDINGS....HWC will always be a winner in my eyes because without them there is no doubt that the MRA beast that is DoA would have already simmed their way to a false and tainted victory.

I love you all and I am sorry for any offenses, truly hope that war may resume and wish the best to every alliance in it.