War Threat! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought i would make a war threat as we all would like to know who is rimming who.

Ill update every 5 days, and please fell free to message/comment if iv'e missed anything.

Sorry only doing inside the core and not doing ghost city's.

Anyway:

Alpha Centuri VS MAFIA 4-0

Tinny Teddies VS -HaVoC- 1-0

Tinny Teddies VS Templar Knights 3-0

Musketeers VS Project Lotus 1-0

Musketeers VS S.B.Makedonia 1-0

Armageddon VS Gods Of War 4-0

Arrow to the knee VS GLYFAD 1-0

-HaVoC- VS Death Faction 1-0

Carpe Jugulum VS Storms of Anemoi 2-0

Thank you, again i will update every other day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Missed TT vs Havok. Mind you its already 1 nil but Havok kicked their player just before he was conquered.

Not sure where you getting these stats from though, TT hasen't conquered a city from area 35 yet and we have only got one city from Templar knights. This is of course according to grepostats.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en30/alliance/7/colonizations

DeletedUser

Missed TT vs Havok. Mind you its already 1 nil but Havok kicked their player just before he was conquered.

Not sure where you getting these stats from though, TT hasen't conquered a city from area 35 yet and we have only got one city from Templar knights. This is of course according to grepostats.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en30/alliance/7/colonizations

TT.... Templar Knight kicked out there player while tt had the player in revolt, same with area 35...!

Must have missed that as grepo stats don't show that to me

DeletedUser2663

the area 35 one was the havok player, he was under the havok banner when we put him into revolt and was kicked a couple hours later. i know as he was on my island and i assisted with clearing

DeletedUser

Actually can't count that as a conquer from us. Jose never said a word about it, and they weren't kicked they left on there own. so when they were conquered they were on there own. TT hasn't conquered any city from us.

DeletedUser2663

an argueable point, but i have been in these kind before and aint worth it lol. As far as i see it, under the Havok banner when put in revolt and under havok banner when the cs was sent. He was online when it was all happening as he messaged me for some strange reason. so not sure why he didn't message his alliance instead.

DeletedUser

I got a message after they were in ocean 35.

jose120 has left the alliance. on 2012-01-25 at 06:37

The did leave on there own. told me they restarted. obviously not though as it wasn't a ghost when saturn got it.

DeletedUser

Until you can actually conquer one of our member to claim you have is just wrong. That is just you trying to claim something you never got. Seriously if that is how you going to do it. If you want i can restart then you can come take my cities, and you can claim you conquered me. Is that how it works. Seriously don't try to claim something you didn't get.

DeletedUser2663

If you want i can restart then you can come take my cities, and you can claim you conquered me. Is that how it works. Seriously don't try to claim something you didn't get.

would only claim that if we had your cities in revolt and cs on their way. Turning ghost wouldn't count of course. Well count it or not, We have at least made one of your members quit then. 63 more to go.

DeletedUser

Why don't you do this. Since i'm the one your alliance wants why don't you tell the other tiny turtles to come get me. Unless your alliance is scared to. Nobody in your alliance tried to attack me why is that. Then your alliance has to wait to come after us until we made it public knowledge that we started a war with Death Faction. Whats the matter isn't TT good enough to take us on by themselves. You all are making yourselves look like a bunch of cowards. TT isn't all it is cracked up to be. Your alliance can't even live up to the hype you created that's pathetic.

DeletedUser

Well form someone that has seen both sides of the coin I have to disagree. From what i've seen so far TT has a good group and qualified leadership. Nice not seeing the random "I'm gonna kick you" messages

DeletedUser2663

woah woah woah, since when do you think you got so importaint? we arn't just after your 3 cities. there is alot of cities out there waiting for us and we will take them in time. Don't be so hasty. And you making a deal out of your war with death faction? well sorry that we decided that templar knights romans and arrow to the knee wern't good enough for us so we had to pick a fight with you guys as well. I thought you guys would be up to the challange. If death knights are to much for you then want us to wait a week or two before we come after you? not sure where your getting this thing about us not living up to the hype. We top all alliance catagories atm, and in the player catagories 5/15 top attackers, 4/15 top fighters (seems our guys can defend as well) and 6/15 of the top points and thats not even counting the members that ghosted, which funnily enough is better than any other alliance at this point as well. Not sure where your getting your info from tbh. anyways i will stop posting here as its starting to clutter up the thread and we are going off topic.

DeletedUser

Rygarr That came from you remember. You are the one that told me to tell people that would be kicked for not participating.

As for wars it isn't just Death Faction. We are also at war with Templar Knights, Storms of Anemoi, Gods Of War, and Warriors Of Asgard, and THE HORDE. TT makes #7, but I wouldn't expect you to know whats going on. Personally i welcome the war as you can't grow without it.

DeletedUser17045

I got a message after they were in ocean 35.

jose120 has left the alliance. on 2012-01-25 at 06:37

The did leave on there own. told me they restarted. obviously not though as it wasn't a ghost when saturn got it.

Screen shot your alliance overview in the events tab and just get us where it said Jose had quit the alliance. Prove to us he really did.

DeletedUser

overview.jpg

DeletedUser17045

Thank you.

Considering this, and considering the reason why he may have left, it looks like no one from your alliance supported him if anything, so he rage quit and left. Although everything happening prior to his conquest, he was in your alliance none the less.

DeletedUser

So you still want to try to claim you conquered one of our members when it never happened. Like it or not you didn't get it.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I would say it counts as a conquer for them, but then again, it's only 1 village, nothing to get upset about.

This is going to be a long war with allot of conquers, and I look forward to every minute of it. I would also like to congratulate the teddies, it has been almost 2 years since I've had a decent challenge when fighting an alliance, and considering they're also fighting other alliances, I am impressed.

I would also like to thank my own alliance and let everyone know how great they are. In 3 years I've never had an alliance with so many members so willing and eager to support. I was fighting 4 of you guys on my island for about a week or so (and was thoroughly beating their skulls in)

And once your alliance put on the heat yesterday/today, they were amazingly quick to respond to my support request when I asked for it. I would also like to make clear my alliance didn't start helping until yesterday when the 4 on 1 became a 10 on 1 :p

DeletedUser17045

So you still want to try to claim you conquered one of our members when it never happened. Like it or not you didn't get it.

Never said that now did I? I merely pointed out facts.

Don't worry, we may not have gotten him, but we'll certainly get others.

Status
Not open for further replies.