Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1 Patria Corp. - Showing themselves to be more than just an MRA, defeated the Chimera alliances and can now bring their full force against the Tiny Teddies. Things are looking great for the Patrians and I have the utmost respect for them.
2 Area 51 - I really don't have any idea who these guys are.
3 Sanity - They have reasons to be proud but will they survive against the Patrian onslaught?
4 Tiny Teddies - See 3. Sanity.
5 Patria Company. - The surrendered Chimerans, now flying the Patrian flag. Essentially a new vassal of the Patrian powerhouse.

I don't know enough about the other 10... so I'll leave that to those who know what they're talking about.

DeletedUser

patria is making people quit because they are getting beat down so bad.
kind of a poor showing from those players who can't figure out how to put up a fight.

DeletedUser21079

Actual Rankings not BS

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Patria Corp. 4852937 26 186651
2 Area 51 3642245 19 191697
3 Sanity 2968036 27 109927
4 Tiny Teddies 2477619 15 165175
5 Patria Company. 2271282 22 103240
6 Patria LLC. 1835205 22 83418
7 PERGAMUM 1831838 26 70455
8 Oceans Elite 1763203 28 62972
9 The Nemesis 1758930 26 67651
10 The Others 1756936 17 103349
11 --X-- 1740834 21 82897
12 Varvaroi 1626160 27 60228

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21079

Sanity sleeping

Oh by the way Patria league - four alliances tearing into sanity people fell to Patria LLC like ripe grapes. also 3 other alliances hitting them from other sides as we speaketh oh all that Sanity. Sanity has lost at least 30 cities past week, So keep sleeping sanity and watch your stats bleed....

DeletedUser18571

Oh by the way Patria league - four alliances tearing into sanity people fell to Patria LLC like ripe grapes. also 3 other alliances hitting them from other sides as we speaketh oh all that Sanity. Sanity has lost at least 30 cities past week, So keep sleeping sanity and watch your stats bleed....

The alliance went inactive for almost a month. I give credit to Patria, but thats it, every other alliance had no role in the defeat, there just taking advantage of the situation.

DeletedUser

hi smiley, thx for the cred. and with that admittance of victory, you still got 2 cities, and an account with nice cp. your more than welcome to come back and join patria llc.

DeletedUser18571

hi smiley, thx for the cred. and with that admittance of victory, you still got 2 cities, and an account with nice cp. your more than welcome to come back and join patria llc.

I came to this world to create a rim alliance that can move into the core and play a big role in the outcome of this world.

This is a personal victory for me because I accomplished what i set out to do.

DeletedUser15283

AHEEMMM but I think you should bump EO up a few in the rankings and THE PHI MUCHERS should be dangling somewhere up there*obviously*

DeletedUser22739

1 -Project Core-
2 Armageddon
3 Patria Corp.
4 Vanguard of Justice
5 The Others
6 Varvaroi
7 --X--
8 Arzawa
9 K.G.B.
10 Ira Deorum
11 THE WOLFPACK NEMESIS
12 Oceans Elite
13 The Imperial Guard
14 The Smurfs
15 The Republic

Just thought this could use an update. Just trying to get this forum going a little bit.

DeletedUser

Yeah, good luck.
I have completely resorted to trolling.
thisisbl.png

I am working on making a 100 city account here to offer sploggo or smiley just to get them back and liven the place up a bit.

DeletedUser22739

I admit I am a little late in joining this forum but I can clearly see that I have not missed much. With all the changes that have happened you would think someone would have something to talk about.

Like your picture by the way.

DeletedUser15283

Well, I obviously am the last spartan around here:p
But, I think I will put something in Fins face and tell him to put it in these forums.I need a list of names of people who would participate in sometin though:eek:

DeletedUser

Since no one in the world of PHI does not declare wars publicly, nor discuss their alliance anymore, I have taken the liberty to judge the top ranked alliances based solely on statistics and wild assumptions. I will say to start out, there seems to be a good chance that there are not any wars going on outside individual wars on ghosts/inactives.
Any disagreements are welcome and encouraged, as our world forum is absolutely anemic.

1). -Project Core-
I have a biased opinion so I won't say much. Essentially, some of the best players banded together to take control of the four core oceans. The combined ABP (as everyone knows, the only score that matters much at all) of active Core players is 2,556,576. Quite overwhelming on paper, and have run into very little problematic hostilities up to this point. I don't see this alliance going anywhere anytime soon.

2). Armageddon
Much less than stellar APB rankings for a top 5 alliance, weighing in well under 1.5 million, made up largely of former members of the Patria conglomerates, Sanity, Sense and Sensibility. Have seemingly already crafted an academy (who at one time was atop the world as well, before the name change), immediately went to war with Patria Corp. and have been brutalizing them.
armtop15.png
Adding to Armageddon's mix of good city counts, area control and success so far are some very good and experienced players in this alliance. However, rumors of less than honorable tactics, hostile internal conquests, and general membership discontent are already running rampant. Time will tell if this newly formed alliance has the leadership to keep this ship afloat while having to contend with most of the world's largest and most of experienced players in the same area.

Patria Corp.
After receiving an unwanted facelift that by and large changed the world of PHI, this one time giant has come under fire from numerous long time enemies, smaller alliances, as well as former members. Their previous Borg mentality (assimilate or die) philosophy has seeming come back to bite them hard, and are on the ropes as a whole. Patria Corp. still has some excellent members, and still carry nearly 2 million ABP, but their past leadership and miserable diplomatic relations have left this alliance flying a new banner:
top15banner.png
Ex-leadership vacating looks to have exasperated Patria's remaining members who are now hemorrhaging cities to a large number of sharks in the ocean 45/55 tank:
top15patlosses.png
The biggest question to answer regarding this alliance's future is how will the remaining members decide to carry on from here. It is my estimation that the Patria name is now finished as a world power and the only question is if the members decide to disband the name and attempt to start anew, or try to keep the name alive and go down with a ship that is rapidly sinking.

4). Vanguard of Justice
Miserable allliance ABP, that are around 25% of that of the world's leaders. Initial glances indicate a very strong alliance that are in control of a solid area right outside the core oceans, who completely dismantled rival alliance Order of the Temple. However looking at the fight OOT put up, as well as seeing how Vanguard is taking cities and taking into consideration their complete lack of ABP, it would appear they are at the moment the overlords of sim builiding and inactive conquests:
top15vancons.png
Either Order of the Temple put up absolutely ZERO fight, or the Vanguards are the best city defenders in the history of Grepolis... I will have to assume the former:
top15oot.png
Overall assessment: Vanguard of Judgement is an almost entirely untested and unchallenged alliance and the inexperience of attacking/defending will destroy them if and when they find themselves in any sort of territory war. They currently control Ocean 33 in it's entirety, but they are still a rim alliance and are about out of growth room. They only have two directions to expand; in the south awaits -Project Core-/GODZz, and to the East lies the consolidated Order of the Temple and more importantly Varvaroi (in my opinion the most underrated alliance in the world and easily within the top 4).
The only options for them at this point is to be content on the rim, or attempt to push into western territory and prove me wrong.

5). The Others.
I have little knowledge of this alliance on a personal level, so I don't have much to say about them (and what I do say may very well be inaccurate)
Comprised of a group of members from smaller area alliances along with the remnants of Area 51, who like Patria Corp. suffered and unwelcome reorganization, look to be another alliance primarily focusing on clearing ghost cities and conquering cities internally:
top15othercons.png
Stellar ABP considering their size and starting locations at over 1.5 million and they have nearly complete control of ocean 65. Things look to be heating up to their south with K.G.B. (allies, willing city transfer perhaps), but they have ample room to expand north into ocean 64 which is inhabited my numerous smaller alliances which should provide little resistance.
However, they have Arzawa directly to their east and although they appear content to spread throughout the rim, The Others could very easily find themselves fighting on all four fronts very easily.
They have some heavy hitters within their ranks, to be sure, but their overall city size may play a factor if tensions along the Eastern/Southeastern rim heat up. Even still, looking at the stats, I believe they could hold their own against any such scenario.
My assessment is that of a powerful alliance who likely has a lot of loyalty to their fellow members and will be around for quite some time to come, provided they can find a way to fend off K.G.B.

6). Varvaroi.
As mentioned before, a very underrated alliance. This alliance has quietly yet surgically racked up an impressive ABP and took complete control of their area while not being satisfied to settle for inactives:
top15var.png
This alliance wages wars successfully, displays excellent diplomacy and leadership and controls two oceans north of the core and has room to expand almost anywhere.
Great looking alliance, would be shocked if these guys don't continue to control the area north of the core for a long time to come.

7). Arzawa.
I know nothing of this alliance, nor it's players outside they seem to be intending on spreading around the rim and the name is a pain in the neck to spell.
They seem to have done a number on the smurfs, but look to have been met with little or no resistance. Little or no ABP to speak of and a very small collective city count spread over three oceans, making their internal supply line difficult at best. My assumption is they only make the top 10 list due to the fact they control area nobody else wants.

8). -X-
Right now, just a typical rim alliance. Look to have some excellent players in their ranks, some with a fantastic ABP count, but again, too early to tell if they are as good as the stats suggest.
Mostly busy with internal conquests, but have so far taken more cities from Armageddon and Armageddon II than they have lost, which is fairly impressive in and of itself.
Overall assessment: It would not surprise me to see this alliance stick around among the top alliances, but there is really no way to know if they are deserving of their ranking until they make a serious push closer to the core.

9). K.G.B
Ex Area 51 players. Seem to have had a falling out with old alliance mates who are now in The Others, trading cities here and there. Overall, it looks to be a fairly volatile atmosphere in the eastern oceans, as many of the players who inhabit the area have been playing musical alliances since the world's start.
Have been keeping busy cleaning ghosts (very effectively I might add) as well as having to deal with some internal conquests. As previously mentioned, seem to have shifted focus to The Others more recently, although as far as I know, they could be allies, trading cities willingly.
This alliance has some of the world's top ranked players, fantastic ABP, as well as a very concentrated area of influence, with growth opportunity nearly anywhere they want to go.
Generally speaking, when a few very good players band together to form alliances 15-30% of the alliance cap, they are very loyal, well organized and dangerous, and I suspect that is the case with K.G.B.
Assessment: Numbers usually don't lie (provided the right numbers are looked at). K.G.B. has everything on paper to make a very successful run, and I would be very interested to get some details and facts on their relationship with The Others.

10). Ira Deorum
Nothing to impress me. Looks to be a basic rim alliance. Anemic ABP, little resistance, too few cities spread way to far apart to support each other adequately.
Plenty of expansion room, but impossible to assess until a push to the core is attempted.

As little inside knowledge I have of 6 or 7 of these alliances, I have even less of the 11-15 rankings, so I am not even going to bother showing my ignorance and stopping at the top ten.
:pro:

DeletedUser

I would have to say of your list there NoodlesJ, there needs to be a bigger gap from number one to number two. I think in all reality there should be no numbers 2-4. Just list those as -Project Core- as well. #1-4 is all -Project Core- then start the list from there. The top alliance has the most active players from the best alliances in Phi. How could any of the other alliances on that list even stack up to what they have?

DeletedUser

@noodlesj : Everyone at varvaroi was flattered by your complements sir :)
But to be honest for an alliance as powerful as yours is your ABP isnt as good as it might be seeing as you have 4 million points than second placed armageddon but only 300k ABP more than the others. 300k is alot but considering the your player average and the area you control your ABP is not as good as it might be.
I'm not having a go. -project core- are easily the best alliance however I think your ABP should be better for an alliance of your size

DeletedUser

@noodlesj : Everyone at varvaroi was flattered by your complements sir :)
But to be honest for an alliance as powerful as yours is your ABP isnt as good as it might be seeing as you have 4 million points than second placed armageddon but only 300k ABP more than the others. 300k is alot but considering the your player average and the area you control your ABP is not as good as it might be.
I'm not having a go. -project core- are easily the best alliance however I think your ABP should be better for an alliance of your size

Not entirely accurate...
You are only looking at the "rankings" option, and going to the generated "alliance attackers", which will indeed report roughly 330K ABP ahead of #2 The Others.
Thing to keep in mind, however is that the internal APB tracking starts from the day the alliance is formed, so therefore the 1,974,923 points you see in game is only a count from when -Project Core- was started (November 12, 2011).
The only way to get an accurate alliance ABP score is to add the individual player's APB up (which I did for all alliances in my top 15) and that was where the 2,556,576 number came from a month and a half ago.

DeletedUser

Fair enough noodlesj although I did think you were slightly harsh on Vanguard of Justice lol. They have a very good leadership under gadjan12 and Perrry Landry and have been taking cities from The Republic pretty easily.
I think I need to retract my statement about project core then. I havent really had any contact with them whatsoever but did hear reports about IrishCrazy taking a couple of cities from the order of the temple and made it look ridiculously easy