Pnp Saint Was Here

DeletedUser

anybody here on the forums who was a part of this alliance? well SaintedStarr just did the best burn in Gythium to date! any comments from those who got burned?:heh:

DeletedUser22940

haha I wish. Sent the link to their leader but no response yet. I was hoping for more response from the other side too

DeletedUser

Would make for a more interesting thread, lol, maybe send it to some of their members?

DeletedUser4660

anybody here on the forums who was a part of this alliance? well SaintedStarr just did the best burn in Gythium to date! any comments from those who got burned?:heh:
yes l was in the alliance when it happened , it was a bit funny but mostly nothing has changed ,

just to say l dont think they are a full MRA

DeletedUser

yes l was in the alliance when it happened , it was a bit funny but mostly nothing has changed ,

just to say l dont think they are a full MRA

Being so desperate to recruit that they threaten people via in-game PMs and through Skype?

Yeah, totally.

DeletedUser4660

Being so desperate to recruit that they threaten people via in-game PMs and through Skype?

Yeah, totally.

l agree not the done thing, l will have a chat with the leadership group

as you all know when a server starts we are all MRA unless a alliance comes from a diffrent server

DeletedUser

I think the AoT-founder (petrika) would seem to be a nice guy.

DeletedUser22940

as you all know when a server starts we are all MRA unless a alliance comes from a diffrent server

Not true. Recruiting is the most important part of building an alliance and it is often overlooked. Instead of doing research and selecting some good players, some up and comers, etc.... people decide to just click "invite" blindly to everyone in their area and hope for the best. That is a true MRA.

DeletedUser22940

There is some good in this world! I have received 10-15 messages like this:

aotthankyounote.png

DeletedUser

haha I wish. Sent the link to their leader but no response yet. I was hoping for more response from the other side too

You've heard one side of the story. Let me shed some light on the other. Following this incident S.P.Q.R. dissolved their pact with AtK and demanded an immediate kick of SaintedStarr. Phears hesitated a bit, then declined saying he still hopes to restore the pact. A formal NAP was agreed upon. Some of the top players left AtK and joined S.P.Q.R. SaintedStar was declared an enemy of the people of Rome. His city is still claimed by Taurus

You are laughing but there was nothing honorable in what he did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

psssttttt......not allowed to talk abt in-game bans.

Is it illegal to talk about multi-accounting on the forums though? I am not sure. Petrika is doing this though...

DeletedUser22940

It gets even better!!!

These guys were making claims on ATTK players on a shared forum!!! How the shared forum got there? No one knows!

aotclaimonme.png

DeletedUser

I created that forum. Those were S.P.Q.R. claims, shared between many alliances, including AoT and AtK

DeletedUser19042

lol...We also got invite and i think it was declined??? Can't remember...lol