Not a Bug Is it a joke

DeletedUser

Maybe this should be in bug reporting, but it looks more like a bad joke (or an update without advice) than a bug. So the story goes like this:
I log in tonight, to work on one of the academies, the end: get the battering ram going...I open the academy..... click on the icon.....!!?? :supermad: why did I select Carto?
Then I realize the academy is upside down for levels 22 and 28....funny nobody told us about it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a bug and I haven't seen ANY Academies like that and I've been looking at them all week.

DeletedUser13405

He's right (at least with respect to my academies on beta). Levels 28-30 used to be (from top to bottom) Ram, Carto, Conquest. Now its Conquest, Carto, Ram. Everything else is the same.

DeletedUser

Not a bug and I haven't seen ANY Academies like that and I've been looking at them all week.

I've seen it too . . . but if ur not looking or paying attention then u wouldn't notice lol :p it doesn't realle make a difference except to those that were in the process of doing stuff in the academy . . . but yea something shoulda been mentioned, maybe it was and worded wrong or something like that

DeletedUser

I was paying attention. I've been looking at a lot of different accounts all week so I'm pretty attentive to detail, personally and as part of being a moderator.

Are there any screenshots of this? Is it still occurring?

Also, the Beta server problems mean nothing here. If you want to report them use their forum.

DeletedUser

I was paying attention. I've been looking at a lot of different accounts all week so I'm pretty attentive to detail, personally and as part of being a moderator.

Are there any screenshots of this? Is it still occurring?

Also, the Beta server problems mean nothing here. If you want to report them use their forum.

I don't know for certain that I understand what this thread refers to, but is this it?

xN0Ut.png

In the last few rows, some of the technologies have changed place, been switched top to bottom.

For example, Battering Ram was previously at the top of it's row, as was Colony Ship. Conquest, meanwhile, was at the bottom of it's row.

DeletedUser

haha bro i aint me u not paying attention (facepalm) i mean people (in general) like for example i didnt notice it till it was pointed out in this thread but i do remember wen i researched conquest just a couple days ago, it was at the bottom of the last row and now is at the top :p lol . . . id never call u out like that asth :p we cool

DeletedUser

I don't know for certain that I understand what this thread refers to, but is this it?

xN0Ut.png

In the last few rows, some of the technologies have changed place, been switched top to bottom.

For example, Battering Ram was previously at the top of it's row, as was Colony Ship. Conquest, meanwhile, was at the bottom of it's row.

Thanks, the screenshot helps but that in particular is not a bug. I was concerned if the tiers had swapped as implied by the OP.

haha bro i aint me u not paying attention (facepalm) i mean people (in general) like for example i didnt notice it till it was pointed out in this thread but i do remember wen i researched conquest just a couple days ago, it was at the bottom of the last row and now is at the top :p lol . . . id never call u out like that asth :p we cool

Haha I wasn't implying you were calling me out :p moreso it was for others to take note of!

DeletedUser

Thanks, the screenshot helps but that in particular is not a bug. I was concerned if the tiers had swapped as implied by the OP.

I got a little confused too, but I don't think he's saying they've swapped, just flipped. When he refers to "cripto", I'd assume he means Cartography.

DeletedUser

If he meant it that way then it still isn't a bug but thanks for pointing it out :)

DeletedUser

If he meant it that way then it still isn't a bug but thanks for pointing it out :)

Definitely not a bug, I know.. Would have been nice if it was announced though, even for such a small change. No mention at all of it in the recent changelog.

DeletedUser

world Delphi
ggogle chrome 16
cleared cache and refreshed, logged on and off,
in my city of DEl 11 they are also in different places, and research time has been extended or am i mistaken?

eg..Battering ram takes 6 57 09 now, same for conquest and cartography, my academy is not at that level yet, just went to look to see if I had an up side down academy as well

DeletedUser

sorry no screen shots, do not know how to do them..but my city i was on about, i play delphi, which is a 3 speed world, and research from level 28 in that academy now takes 6h41m34s yet in other academies the same research takes 5h08m19s, the academy is level 20, but this should not make any difference, right?

i have refreshed and cleared my cache, this is a few days old now, and I use google chrome 16

just noticed, the tomes on research have changed from my original post

Last edited by a moderator: