The NEW record for most D in a city!

DeletedUser

Not that we're still here but we'll be Iota victors soon...
Even in times of great war or times of resources delivery and defending our WW's
The Death Crusaders have proven unity, determination, strength, dedication and continuity!

Long live The Death Crusaders, my beloved family!

DeletedUser

Not that we're still here but we'll be Iota victors soon...
Even in times of great war or times of resources delivery and defending our WW's
The Death Crusaders have proven unity, determination, strength, dedication and continuity!

Long live The Death Crusaders, my beloved family!

Will drink to that, Mr Chief Propaganda officer

DeletedUser

I continuously drink since we've finished our first WW rofl.

DeletedUser

Yes, the epic victory of TDC, they won because all of their enemies got bored and left. Well done guys.

Hey, I have been playing this game for over a year now and have only ever been attacked properly twice by my enemy and I never quit, they only ever really concentrated on our inactives and smaller players anyway

They are no longer here, we are the only alliance to finish a ww to date and are not far behind the number 1 alliance in Iota in points, we dont find this ww building much fun either but we will stick it out and do what we have to do to try and win the whole shebang.

I have just checked out your stats Apollo026, (please tell me that is not who who you are in game) Started September 2010, have only 5 cities, 8.550 abp and 15.571 dbp, ranked num 584 since October 2010!!!!!! As of xmas 2011 you only had 3 cities? If this is the case, you have been doing really well in 2012 as you have nearly doubles in size. If you keep this up you could actually get into the top 500 before the game ends. And on top of this, out of the 5 cities you have only 1 has been fully built up!!!!!

Please don't be offended by my posts, I would hate to have you attack me lol

I still have my original account though I am not in the top 100 in rankings.

Mate, please read the wiki about playing Grepolis and try and attack someone or do something

You must win a prize for this surely "player who has been here the longest but has done the least"

I am gobsmacked by this actually, you must be a really good war general or something surely, will speak to TDC council and ask if we can give you founder and leader rights lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am also pretty sure I am not the one bragging about my stats. And if you could find a post where I did, fell free to show me.

DeletedUser

To be honest I am quite impressed, I never knew anyone who could do be so inactive in game for so long without quitting

DeletedUser

You are aware I was conquered, quit a while, then came back right? Anyways your not worth my time, and this is totally irrelevant to the topic.

DeletedUser

I was not aware, stats only go back a couple of months, appologies if I jumped to conclusions, but your right, lets get back on topic, can anyone top our 12 k bireme post

DeletedUser

and you are off player? maybe we can ask you to write how much ABP you have and how old you are as player ;).

I confess that UNT was have few good players but you are not that one. you wasnt send CS on time when was attack me lol. you was sent few minutes before red revolt. and you whant to say that you are good player and that UNT was have all good players?

and all evo/unt players speak about big off army, big fight power,... can anyone unswer me why was you pacted with bigest alliance in the world? you whanted fun? why you wasnt open new front line? and you say boring boring boring... you can speak all this to someone who wasnt play in Iota. all TDC know what I whant to say with this.

what can do small player against big one? not much I will say. you was have bigger players then TDC - older players. we was have more players and with this maybe same number of cities as UNT but its not easy to coordinate attacks with 10-20 players. EVO-UNT coordinate attacks with 5-7 players and they send same number of attacks as we. what about coordinate support? its the same. who ever say me that Im wrong in this he dont have honor or he dont know anything about this game.

Pfft. How many points I am a player and how old I am...Well..Like I've answered in another thread..Or it may be this one.. :p Maybe go read it whenever you aren't looking for things to say that have been answered already?

Hmm..And who ever said something about UNT having ALL the good players or ME being one of them?! Really?! I've also stated this in another thread that I am not one of the good players and I understand that and completely agree;however, you can't say you're the best either so don't play that card. ;) Oh, and missing CS times...Wow ..My first time I'm impressed and it happened to be you..BooHoo..I'm going to go sulk in a corner and beat myself up..

And onto your third comment..About D12 ..I think Lozza answered that pretty well..You guys weren't LEGION/Athenian leadership so don't know the full go of the story..

And onto your coordination argument...As far as I'm concerned Evo put up good ops back in the day. Like Lozza stated earlier TDC/Bad Co whatever y'all go by should have been able to kill Evo LONG ago with 600+ members against our what ..120? Hmm..

If I remember correctly, Lane was a player in Athenian Hammer or Eternal Myridom, I am sure I remember him and another player, Stweeters having loads of cities in ocean 66 when we were trying to move north from ocean 67, but their alliance fell apart when Evo was formed and both of them quit their accounts and took over different ones further up north, so if that is the case their abp is not really relevant as it is not all theirs.

But your right, lets get back on topic, can anyone top out 12k biremes post?

surfero ~

I was in Athenian Hammer for a brief time. Swteeters went to LEGION and I joined up with him there. Loads of cities? lmao. Okay. I guess I can go for that. :p Hmm..I don't really remember y'all trying to move into O66 when we where around..I think that was after we had left y'all had made the push. When Evo was formed we were against the idea of merging and swteeters had personal/rl issues taking effect and couldn't mess with the game anymore so he had to quit. Which is when I quit also due to him being really the only one I talked too and knew besides HerballyEnhanced..Which I later regretted quitting. I took over this account a couple months back so it wasn't like I quit and then rejoined a month later...And onto the ABP ..It's just one of those things...Do I get to sim now?!

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I'll look forward to LONG replies next time I log onto the forum. :)

DeletedUser

Nah, Apollo is just jealous about out WW's :) It's the "fail battle cry" he does :)
Now back on the subject, will a 75k def troops city count for the record or there have to biremes?

DeletedUser

i rimmed appolloa while back so he had to restart :p

fair play to him doing so ;)

congrats on getting your WW to level 10

DeletedUser

you couldn't take out less than 60 players when you had 600 :p

I dunno, I think 10 good players with 25 cities apiece will mop the floor with 200 players (that are a mix of good, bad, and mediocre) with a single city each every time. Player count is a poor comparison.

DeletedUser

you talk the talk, but we wanna see you walk that walk :D

Bahaha...I haven't seen much from you guys either...Haven't seen you walk your walk yet...You talk more than I do.. :p

But whatever works for you. ;)

Bad Co/TDC still has ALL of us Former UNT/Evo members in O66. Why haven't they attacked? Oh I forgot WW building is more important...Sorry. :/

DeletedUser

Bahaha...I haven't seen much from you guys either...Haven't seen you walk your walk yet...You talk more than I do.. :p

But whatever works for you. ;)

Bad Co/TDC still has ALL of us Former UNT/Evo members in O66. Why haven't they attacked? Oh I forgot WW building is more important...Sorry. :/

why to attack you? if we take few your cities you can replace it in a second because in Iota we have too much abandoned cities. am I right lane?

and about records... maybe you all need to attack our ww cities and spy little after. we will be biggest turtles in Iota!!! and what will you do? quit? you can quit now if you whant. you are UNT/EVO player they love to play and to quit ;). maybe you need to restart your big alliance pacts and open new wars. we are in war with 1., 3. and 4. alliance here :)

DeletedUser

why to attack you? if we take few your cities you can replace it in a second because in Iota we have too much abandoned cities. am I right lane?

and about records... maybe you all need to attack our ww cities and spy little after. we will be biggest turtles in Iota!!! and what will you do? quit? you can quit now if you whant. you are UNT/EVO player they love to play and to quit ;). maybe you need to restart your big alliance pacts and open new wars. we are in war with 1., 3. and 4. alliance here :)

Scuko we are at war with the same people you are.

I am sure you will be huge turtles... we already went up against some really big turtles. Still we got our objective, and not with trying to recruit this person or that person. We did it by what this game was meant to be a war game.

Oh and the biggest turtles can still have their shell cracked. Again Phenomenon's actions speak for themselves... no need for this incessant blah blah. When more of Phenom sets up shop, you may have WWs at level 10 but not for long... :)

One city is lost on the island the wonder resets to 0... that will hurt. Any alliance... not just yours but D12 also. Syndicate already felt that pain.

Cheers mate, and good luck! :cool:

DeletedUser

I think Enas wins the most D

OMG.png

DeletedUser

Well, my personal favourite is this one:

iceblade.png

And that is not a WW city, nor was it even revolted at the time. Never mind though, that city is back with its original owners.

p.s I absolutely LOVE this whole BP-Sharing thingie :)

:p I had it in revolt from before
Revolt.png

@lane no I wasn't whining I still had more at other places and am built up again. Plus he lost more than me,

nukes-1.png
it is a war game and your gonna lose nukes, who cares just build them back up and attack again.

Also new record Most D in a city:

spy.png