WARS of Mu

DeletedUser

spock is right. there's only love and understanding in the air. no war, no hate. we love eachother so much that we must make gifts to one another from time to time.
it's a game, we're playing it :)

DeletedUser

:) GW is my favorite alliance in fact, I would apply to join them except my resume isn't up to par

So Tori get your mind out of War Mongering :D

DeletedUser

Wow...total ghost town in the MU forums....I'm surprised considering that the war everyone wanted is in full swing between NR and Cerberus (For the record, the war is going better for NR in the west at the moment than it is in the east, but all in all I am not disappointed in the decision to Merge the 24th Legion with NR)

DeletedUser18132

Yes. I have not found time to do a newspaper at all due to my 90-year old grandmother going to the hospital with pneumonia and maybe a broken rib.

DeletedUser

The scores on that War for February are; (drum roll)
NR 43 : 16 Cerb
(These statistics are from Grepostats and may include ghosts and inactives. Past performance is no indicator of the future and the value of your investment may be less than you put in. E&OE)

DeletedUser

The scores on that War for February are; (drum roll)
NR 43 : 16 Cerb
(These statistics are from Grepostats and may include ghosts and inactives. Past performance is no indicator of the future and the value of your investment may be less than you put in. E&OE)

I got a fun lill story to tell :p
Some 30 h ago I noticed that I've got incoming attacks that are pilling up. Cerberus decided it would be fun to try and take one of my cities.
After they attacked Virgil's acc (who quit btw, and we couldn't find any1 at the time to play this 0.01 speed world with morale) which looked something like this :
418755_10150584383251392_827676391_9468209_1952878595_n.jpg

They musta figured I was an old softy player....

So after they reached their attack number to around 50 they must have felt safe in their conquer. Alas, the mighty core of NR (those old geesers from the Muppet Show balcony) sent out support.
In the end, there was a lot of loligaging here in NR on how Cerberus lost around 3.5-4 k ls (some of their attacks are still incoming, so the number will increase, and I won't count the land offensive units and their transport ships that sunk like rocks in the water :p) and hardly scrached our bireme wall. We were still burying the lost dozen of archers that were kindaped by the harpy pigeons, when we got stunned... Chrissie managed to lose a city to Cerberus in the O56 area :Angry:

Mother-god-meme.jpg

That's for saying she doesn't need any more support :rolleyes:
Next time we'll be ready. Old school over n out.