Wolf Pack

DeletedUser4577

Space_Wolves_Badge1.png

Wolf Pack

Well organized and experienced group of players. Accepting anyone that can show they have past experience that is above 20k. We aren't going to be big into restricting anyone entry since a real alliance can stick together and train those who need it and become strong from it.

Leadership positions here will be given to those that earn it. If you can show that you are a strong player and have leadership qualities then you will earn a title.

My experience is from Epsilon - Sigma. I've joined each world just about and from time to time I've made an alliance, Some good and some not so great. My greatest achievement would be WoE from Sigma and hope that this alliance will be my second greatest.

Diplomacy will happen if it is in the alliances best interest. Each pact request must be met with a letter of introduction but if an alliance chooses to just randomly send out pact requests then we will send out random attacks.

If you want in then post here or contact me directly.

Direction: SW

-DR001

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wanted the name to be WoE (would have bring some good memories) but this is good also. Good luck Derek.

DeletedUser4577

I was as well but kept thinking without the original players joining up it wouldnt be WoE entirely so I figured a new start is just as good.

DeletedUser

Hey Derek, you think you might stick around this time? lol

DeletedUser4577

Harley!! Lol, How longs it been?!
Love to have you on the team

DeletedUser

hmmm ok would be my first time joining a premade, I'll not be looking for a leadership role but i'll happily help out on the ops ;)

DeletedUser

i would like to join please? I have had 20,000+ cities on both of my previous worlds; Sigma and Delphi. I have also been in an alliance called The Hawks who have always been rank 5 since the world started. Which shows how i stay in one alliance and co-operate as an alliance member. I will give you more information if I get accepted in the forums (ingame). Thanks and hope it will be a successful alliance! :)

DeletedUser

Harley!! Lol, How longs it been?!
Love to have you on the team

Been awhile mate, took a break and here I am coming back just in time for the new world. I gotta think this one out Derek, do I fight along side of ya or against ya....lol

DeletedUser4577

i would like to join please? I have had 20,000+ cities on both of my previous worlds; Sigma and Delphi. I have also been in an alliance called The Hawks who have always been rank 5 since the world started. Which shows how i stay in one alliance and co-operate as an alliance member. I will give you more information if I get accepted in the forums (ingame). Thanks and hope it will be a successful alliance!
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=-S-F-B-H-&type=player - This is a link to your grepo stats and all I can see is that you have 14k and 2 cities. Since I am feeling generous today though I'll allow you in but your on probation so I'll be watching you :D
Work hard, stay loyal and your find a permanent spot here!

Been awhile mate, took a break and here I am coming back just in time for the new world. I gotta think this one out Derek, do I fight along side of ya or against ya....lol
No Harley! lol, You have to work with me of course! You know it'll be fun :D

DeletedUser

The thing that put me off this alliance is the fact you want it to be your second greatest. All alliances should want to be the greatest.

Best of luck on coming second:)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Haha I too thought it was strange he wanted it to be his second best alliance. Thinking about it though it makes sense I wasn't in his other one which gives it the advantage and I'm pretty sure he didn't have any drunken pirates in sigma either.

DeletedUser17045

Looks like this premade may be starting off on the right track. Will check the grepostats in two weeks ;)

DeletedUser4577

lol second has nothing to do with it and I may have worded badly. WoE was my first real success and I want this one as my next success. :D

Once you arrive give me a shout