Any Alliances in Ocean 53

DeletedUser

any alliances looking to expand into 53 that want and need an aggresive and smart player?

DeletedUser24058

The Roman Empire is in Oc 53. fairly small but pretty intelligent players

DeletedUser

careful who you join out there... alot of sim city players happening. Join the wrong alliance and you get eaten like yesterdays dinner. *flush*

DeletedUser

yeah found that out already. btw love your guides thank you for those.

DeletedUser

lol so many guides I am surprised you read mine. thanks :) Glad to know they are still contributive. I want to add hades and update them a bit for new changes that have come through with the 2.0 stuff but I dont have access to those forums.

DeletedUser24058

careful who you join out there... alot of sim city players happening. Join the wrong alliance and you get eaten like yesterdays dinner. *flush*

Trust me man i know. ive been around grepolis for a long time. been in some alliances that were absolutly terrible. back in gamma i was in a group thatturned into a massive farm for the grepohugs. that really kinda sucked.

DeletedUser

I am a new player still under bp with 600 points. Are there any alliances in ocean 53?

no there are absolutely no alliances in O53. Its the only ocean in all the worlds that is populated but contains absolutely 0 alliances... though if you came on down to 054 we can see what we can do :)

DeletedUser

I think we should cue up Admiral Ackbar..."It's a trap!" What about Seriously Enlightened or legion of achilles?

DeletedUser

hey i ended up finding the one alliance in 53. moving to 54 see ya there.

Packfann0c5go8fk7q.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey, there was THE ONE which of course you know about because you were founder. But you got them to merge, booted 20 of the new merged members and all joined RE because they were attacking you. If I do remember correctly but correct me if I am wrong.