New mod- curly has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15240

Hey all, just to say hi, I'm your new mod in town. I have a meet the players thread if you want to know about me, will do a meet the team later. Looking forward to modding. Just keep within the rules and we will all get along fine ;)

DeletedUser

I don't play on Chi, but I guess I'll be the first to say hi..

Hi!

DeletedUser

so u were assigned this thread.. good luck and welcome.. :)

DeletedUser

Everyone has to start somewhere sasuke :p for curly it's this here thread

DeletedUser

hi, nice to meet you, been away otherwise the official KiT delegate would have said high already :)

Welcome to Chi, if you have not been told, or not seen, we have many highlights, such as The Daily Knight, a newspaper that runs on a less than daily basis, and we have various spammers that hit us on a regular basis, not least several from my own alliance.

Cheers
Boh

DeletedUser21270

hi, nice to meet you, been away otherwise the official KiT delegate would have said high already :)

Welcome to Chi, if you have not been told, or not seen, we have many highlights, such as The Daily Knight, a newspaper that runs on a less than daily basis, and we have various spammers that hit us on a regular basis, not least several from my own alliance.

Cheers
Boh

yes Boh, any word on the 'less than ' Daily Knight? i am looking forward to my latest round up of chi happenings.

DeletedUser

ummm, possibly, ive been away for a week, so....im trying to get back up to speed as well as planning an Op and preparing my own troops and get ready for Uni this year, busy times!

DeletedUser21270

ummm, possibly, ive been away for a week, so....im trying to get back up to speed as well as planning an Op and preparing my own troops and get ready for Uni this year, busy times!

where bouts you at uni? im too old but have 2 daughters at uni , who is the op on?

DeletedUser

Yes, I have been expecting a piece on why the Minions have been beating you bad enough that you're practically dissolving SiT through recruitment to KiT just to keep your numbers level in KiT. You can probably change SiT's name to "The Don Pedros" at this point.

What's going to happen to all the members of SiT who won't fit in KiT? <-----(poetry right here).

I want some more Daily Knight. That really covers the issues. Not just when things are clearly going KiTs way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where bouts you at uni? im too old but have 2 daughters at uni , who is the op on?

Auckland Uni, NZ

and Testoclesius, well, I could write an article on how we are managing to kick the TUR'ds and how Phyro led members of the alliance into a revolt and that Oubay is crying to ToT for help and how Toby got banned..... ;)

But, then again, I do agree, we should discuss some other topics, and, Minions are not kicking our so hard that we are recruiting SiT. We have our reasons and its the result of deliberation. Nuff said, its our alliance and, if you want to influence what we decide as a Council, then, well, you'll have to join us! :D

DeletedUser15015

But, then again, I do agree, we should discuss some other topics, and, Minions are not kicking our so hard that we are recruiting SiT. We have our reasons and its the result of deliberation. Nuff said, its our alliance and, if you want to influence what we decide as a Council, then, well, you'll have to join us! :D

Yes, it is true...statistically it may look like we are kicking KiT all over the place. (75 Minions conquers VS 26 KiT/SiT conquers) That is simply not the case. KiT is a great opponent and they are skilled in the ways of war. They are very much a power house and have the numbers on their side. (They have 131 members & 2,459 cities to our 82 members & 1,297 cities) But those are exactly the kind of odds we like working with. The next few months should be very entertaining to say the least and our war with them might end up being one to go down in the history books! :)

BTW...Boh, you guys might just want to surrender now...you have us surrounded!! :p

DeletedUser

JConrad, your tact and civil candor disappoint me.

This forum seems more dead than it ever has. Say what you want about him, but it seemed funner when Measter was stirring things up.

DeletedUser15015

JConrad, your tact and civil candor disappoint me.

This forum seems more dead than it ever has. Say what you want about him, but it seemed funner when Measter was stirring things up.

Testoclesius,

Not sure if you noticed but my name is posted in yellow with a "Giant" tab under it. Respect & tact are things us Mods must use when posting in the forums or dealing with other players. That being said, my words were the truth. If I thought KiT was not worthy of being our enemy, I would have said it...just in a very tactful way!! :p

DeletedUser

Testoclesius,

Not sure if you noticed but my name is posted in yellow with a "Giant" tab under it. Respect & tact are things us Mods must use when posting in the forums or dealing with other players. That being said, my words were the truth. If I thought KiT was not worthy of being our enemy, I would have said it...just in a very tactful way!! :p

I'm aware you're a mod, but I believe that forum rules allow for a little smack talking. Not saying to talk about Boh's mom or anything, I like the guy, seems nice, but the game might be funner with a little more bragging or aggression or finger-pointing involved.

DeletedUser

wow, 75 conquers, nice work, well done!

however, our problem lies in the distance to travel with our defence, something our enemies are capitalizing on, and players that dont give us info until they have 5 hours left...

makes it hard to defend when it take 15 hours for my ships to land haha

DeletedUser15015

I'm aware you're a mod, but I believe that forum rules allow for a little smack talking. Not saying to talk about Boh's mom or anything, I like the guy, seems nice, but the game might be funner with a little more bragging or aggression or finger-pointing involved.

The rules do allow for smack talking, you are correct...however, I try to stay away from that aspect of the forum. I post facts or tactful opinions and very rarely anything other than that. The simple fact right now is there isn't much going on in our war atmIf you must have some sort of smack talk to make your day I will leave you with this...Real men wear jeans!!! :p

DeletedUser

I know that was directed at the gentlemen in tights, but now I feel quite silly sitting here in my basketball shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.