Hero World Launch: Discussion

DeletedUser

Please leave your comments and thoughts below:

Hello Players and Forum Goers,

A new era of warfare and conquest is dawning on the world of Grepolis. The Warriors are sharpening their blades, the rulers are erecting city defences, and the Gods are preparing their spells, for all know the first Heroworld shall be launched on February 22nd 2012. Only proven warriors who have received the Heroic tactician award are allowed to battle in the new Heroworlds. More Cities, more research technologies, and a brand new god await the Players who dare to venture into a new adventure.
Click here for more Heroworld information

world-end-in-2012-2.jpg

Heroworld Settings: Achilles
Game speed: 2
Unit speed: 1
New Player protection: 3
Alliance Limit: 100
Morale: active
Gods: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Athena, Hades and Artemis
Conquest system: Conquest

We thank all our players who’s loyalty and passion has allowed us to develop this new and exciting feature.

Thank you for playing our game,

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you specify who will be given access to this heroworld ??

DeletedUser22234

Hero world is going to be launched soon. But we still don't know much about the increased building levels. How much resources can the 35 level warehouse hold. And how much population will be available with 45 level farm. No such info is available on the wiki, neither it has been released anywhere in the forums.

DeletedUser

All the big gamma alliances want a hero world we can play on.
World speed 2, unit speed 2, Conquest, Morale inactive and just an awesome place for us to carry on our grepo experience,

pleeeease

DeletedUser22650

im hoping for revolt and the term Hero world lead me to think it was aimed at more advanced players so im not sure why the need for morale :( guess ill keep my fingers crossed they open a good one soon

slobo.c

Strategos
Slow speed but still good!
Morale-Bad thing............. :)
And who want find out what u can do it with u had your chance with HW Beta..... :D

And bye the way when will Forum Section will be open??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

awww morale? ok i'll wait for the next one without morale preferably

DeletedUser

morale in a hero world? I though that you had to be proven to get into hero worlds, therefore the keep the noobs in the game "morale" policy seems a little defunct...

DeletedUser13405

Yep. And most will pass till we get a HW with Conquest/Revolt and no morale. I'm really surprised the first one has morale active considering how anticipated HW has been and how many larger players hate morale.

DeletedUser

Can we have one with the older settings, i.e Alpha, Beta, Gamma settings please :)

DeletedUser

Gamma settings would be best for a Heroworld I think if you are going back to that era.

DeletedUser

Gamma settings would rock! Unbelievably so. They are fast enough so you can pick people off when they are AFK but not fast enough so you go away for a day and come back having been rimmed. They are conquest, which is the better system IMO and finally NO MORALE!! wooo, do a Gamma hero world please

DeletedUser2950

I assume there will be different settings for each world, so until you open a Speed 3 (or higher)/NO MORALE world, I will not be playing. There hasn't been one since Kappa, and there is no Speed 3/Revolt/No Morale world except the test server - come on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

Ive been waiting for a hero world, but fine myself a little saddened by the Morale setting. Ill play it of course but do what most people do and world hop to one without this stupid feature :)

DeletedUser

can you specify who will be given access to this heroworld ??

Only proven warriors who have received the Heroic tactician award are allowed to battle in the new Heroworlds.

morale in a hero world? I though that you had to be proven to get into hero worlds, therefore the keep the noobs in the game "morale" policy seems a little defunct...

Fair point, but, given the requirements for HT you shouldn't be expecting everyone in the Hero Worlds to be elites. At the most you can assume everyone has a good amount of experience so it should be more exciting that usual. I still strongly dislike morale in any setting.