Who is your favorite God/Goddess available in the game?

Who is your favorite God/Goddess?

• Total voters

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Which of the 6 Gods/Goddesses is your favorite? Which has the best Myth unit, who has the best spells, whose divine statue looks better, who throws better parties? Take it all into consideration and pick your favorite God/Goddess and, if you can, post your reasoning below.

Lugosi

Strategos
O Faithful To Thy Poseidon

Since 28th January 2010

Kindly Gift really helped out back in the beginning of worlds, more on 1.27 than 2.0 though

DeletedUser

Which of the 6 Gods/Goddesses is your favorite? Which has the best Myth unit, who has the best spells, whose divine statue looks better, who throws better parties? Take it all into consideration and pick your favorite God/Goddess and, if you can, post your reasoning below.

Should the poll itself not be the first question of your post? After all, none of them are really 'the best', and it all comes down to personal preference..

That said, I'm going to vote for Hera, because I always thought she was kinda hawt.

DeletedUser

I like Poseidon for Call of the Ocean and Earthquake. I haven't used hydra before but I think they look cool.

DeletedUser

Poseidon. I tend to make a load of hydras as an all purpose navy. I also use earthquake a lot.

DeletedUser15240

while I haven't been using it much yet, I have to say Artemis. Purely because their powers are lets just say a little overpowered. In theory you can destroy any incoming CS provided you have full artemis and zues power mostly. If you cast purification on an incoming, then zues's rage you can destroy a CS very easily. Also, illusion seems useful as well, if 50 people all cast illusions to someones different cities it would almost guarantee a landed CS/revolt attack

DeletedUser23516

Hades. Cerbus is bad(insert word here) and so is Eyrines(I think that is wrong)

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with, gold ! :)

Hades is awesome ! :) Cerberus is my 2nd favorite myth behind the manti. :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm an Athena fan, Heroic Power and Wisdom are my favorite spells. Also the Pegasus is awesome for myth support as it's the fastest unit

DeletedUser

I voted to hera for a nice set of spells(although wedding is not worth but other three are excellent)
and both mythical units are supered
medusa has a good sharp attack per population
and a hera nuke is also very good because you don't have to waste your pop on transports

and finally I don't know how many times I have enacted happiness over my cities

DeletedUser19618

I voted for Zeus because oh his power devine sign and favorable wind(which has helped me a lot) and his mantis and also because his beard looks cool on him.

DeletedUser

I'm an Athena fan, Heroic Power and Wisdom are my favorite spells. Also the Pegasus is awesome for myth support as it's the fastest unit

The Centaur is a pretty useless mythical unit really, though.. offensive stats are beaten, per population used, by slingers, and it's defensive stats are relatively poor. Defence against sharp narrowly beats archers, but not really worth it for the Favour cost.

DeletedUser23516

Myth units aren't my favorite to send around as support as my alliances usually forget god worshipped

DeletedUser

athenas.png