Straight edge

DeletedUser

Hey All just a little announcement about ourselves!

We are STRAIGHT EDGE a fairly small alliance based in ocean 44 and getting along nicely there. Theres only 4 of us at this time but hoping to expand and grow in the future, we arent a make up the numbers alliance we are all about the BP not the whos got most points and trying to reach #1 by by points rating but buy the way we play the game. So if anyone is close to us and interested in joining us then drop us a wee mail, but be warned we aint looking for any simmer & no wonder chasers, what we are looking for is players who aint shy to attack and are good at defending aswell as supporting there team mates - At this alliance we attack anyone we need to weather there ingame or real life friends - NO EXCEPTIONS - and we expect you to be willing to empty all your offence on your closest buddy if you have to :) Anyways just to let yous know we exsist and do read the forums but prefer to just keep a very low profile here and watch all the maddness from the darkness :) so just a big Hello to all you Zeta headcases and hope yous all are doing good ingame and real life, Take Care all.

We may add to this later but any questions you guys have then feel free to post or just say a wee hello back :)

(SW) Just trying to leave our little mark on the Grepo Forum. STRAIGHT EDGE was here 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey All just a little announcement about ourselves!

We are STRAIGHT EDGE a fairly small alliance based in ocean 44 and getting along nicely there. Theres only 4 of us at this time but hoping to expand and grow in the future, we arent a make up the numbers alliance we are all about the BP not the whos got most points and trying to reach #1 by by points rating but buy the way we play the game. So if anyone is close to us and interested in joining us then drop us a wee mail, but be warned we aint looing for any simmer now wonder chasers, what we are looking for is players who aint shy to attack and are good at defending aswell as supporting there team mates - At this alliance we attack anyone we need to weather there ingame or real life friends - NO EXCEPTIONS - and we expect you to be willing to empty all your offence on your closest buddy if you have to :) Anyways just to let yous know we exsist and do read the forums but prefer to just keep a very low profile here and watch all the maddness from the darkness :) so just a big Hello to all you Zeta headcases and hope yous all are doing good ingame and real life, Take Care all.

We may add to this later but any questions you guys have then feel free to post or just say a wee hello back :)

(SW) Just trying to leave out little mark on the Grepo Forum. STRAIGHT EDGE was here 2012

Better be real good defenders ;)

DeletedUser

Reminds me of a song

"Bob Dylan - Times They are a-Changin" ;)

DeletedUser

I do remember you slobo and I never lied to you I offered you a city in 55 but your response was "its to far". So what was I ment to do buddy ? If you had been willing to take the city that clearly your other guys couldnt take by assault you would have been given it for free ;) and my word was sound you just didnt want to make the trip

And to SGT > yeh they sure are buddy but not for us lol

DeletedUser

4 cities lost in less than 24 hrs and still counting... Feels like times are a changing :p

I enjoy our PMs, good luck you'll need it lol!! ;)

DeletedUser

Come on SGT thats shameful of you, my guy was awol and he is our smallest member not to mention it took 9 or 10 members to do this when I took 2 cities in 24 on my own from you guys ;) not to mention we are a 4 man crew againgst a 80+ crew but - times may very well be changing!

stay tuned listeners as 44 begins to heat up, Im peterm0278 bringing you all the news from ocean 44 :D

DeletedUser14613

Come on SGT thats shameful of you, my guy was awol and he is our smallest member not to mention it took 9 or 10 members to do this when I took 2 cities in 24 on my own from you guys ;) not to mention we are a 4 man crew againgst a 80+ crew but - times may very well be changing!

stay tuned listeners as 44 begins to heat up, Im peterm0278 bringing you all the news from ocean 44 :D

This start to be really funny and intertaining :) :)
zeta is really the best world i was ever in..

...not to mention we are a 4 man crew againgst a 80+ crew...

humm .. the interesting part is .. most alliances supported youre ''small'' guy.. so dont pretend youre only 4 .. :p
I wish I would be closser :(

DeletedUser

Im not sure how an AWOL guy keeps rebuilding his walls throughout the siege. Thats a trick I would love to learn :)

4-man crew?? LOL!! After taking 2 cities, I had support coming from 3 different alliances not counting Kalimshar (turtles for hire) who had 100k DBPs during the 3 day assault.

Shame on me? The names you chose for Leon's cities were in bad taste. My only shame is mimicking your city names :p

Count is up to 6 cities now :) Like I previously said "better be good defenders" :D

Happy belated V-Day Peter :p

EDIT: BTW Harp you did an awesome job. Distance isn't your weakness. You are the timing queen!! It wouldnt be fair if you were closer LOL ;)

DeletedUser

the guy under attack wasnt the guy who was awol buddy, sorry I should have cleared that up!

also had to edit this post as it was pretty poor of me - sorry all

DeletedUser14613

hey where did it go.. :Angry:

i want to coment it , now i cant :eek:

and hey.. dont wish .... :p

DeletedUser14613

well sure i can.. if i would know what this is all about.. :eek:

slobo.c

Strategos
So,Pete is harder to brake in my city :D
Now when Harpuna is in game and please dont bring your buddies again! :D