Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nolimit101

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Dethgar

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser13539

I can't believe Lucy or myself are not on that list....there are a few others I could name as well. One thing I try to keep in mind is that "Best Player in Alpha" should not and does not consist solely of someones points, cities or BP, but more an all arounder who can and has done it all in all aspects of the game and gameplay.

DeletedUser

l. One thing I try to keep in mind is that "Best Player in Alpha" should not and does not consist solely of someones points, cities or BP, but more an all arounder who can and has done it all in all aspects of the game and gameplay.
There should be proper criteria for the voting.:pro:

Lugosi

Strategos
Can't give me a break can you >.<

35cin6.jpg

;)

DeletedUser19835

Not sure who decided on these players for the poll as they are without a doubt good players, but how can TBDI who have 4 players in the top 10 not get one nominee. I agree with Solipicus in regards to the deciding factor on who should be nominated:-
"Best Player in Alpha" should not and does not consist solely of someones points, cities or BP, but more an all arounder who can and has done it all in all aspects of the game and gameplay.
If this was taken into account then surely there would be some different players in it. I don't comment much in these forums but seeing the omission of several top players from TBDI begs the question to be asked.

DeletedUser

The poll was suggested by chrss in this thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?24555-Best-Player-in-Alpha

Any nominations made in that thread were then put into this poll. That was the only criteria to being added... a nomination. That thread was opened in December so had a few months for all nominations to get made.... but unfortunately not that many people check the forums or post... so the poll list is limited.

DeletedUser19835

Thanks for clearing that up mate. I dont come into the forums that much and have missed that bit. Bit of a shame then that no one nominated any of the TBDI players.

DeletedUser

Gorgon101 - Does this player even exist cause i can't find him anywhere on the rankings of Alpha?

DeletedUser

Its always possible he quit after the nominations were made. I have no way of knowing if he did or not though.

DeletedUser

For my opinion the top player should be the best player (exception only if someone has achieve almost the same scores but in a much shorter time ) at this time my vote goes to THE -ICEMAN