Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byzantine Empire

• X-spartans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser15240

Hi, as I said in the mother thread, I will put up a vote for fun. Since best recruitment thread is a bit irrelevant now, I thought best alliance profile would be a good one.

Please nominate your favorite, say why you like it, whether it is funny, inspiring or just all round great. When there are enough nominations, I will put up a poll. Please can you copy and paste the profile and I with a few others hopefully will choose the best and put up the poll.

DeletedUser13647

haha.

I like Wolf Pack because of their profile pic.

DeletedUser

I gotta put one up for honorable mention...I'm still lmao :)

R4G3

DeletedUser

Choice 1 - These guys for cheekyness

javomq.jpg

Choice 2 - These guys for being so direct and to the point. Profile has exactly what you need, grepostat credentials also provided.
3166qle.jpg

Those are my picks :pro:

DeletedUser

superfast - stop being so modest already.
im a big fan of the walking dead profile (maybe i just like the minimalist thing)
cheers

mike

DeletedUser18636

I vote for Byzantine Empire => I have never seen so many BB-Code usages on a single profile)))))))))
Some names are mentioned 3 times others 2 times... well pretty much)) they want you to write them a letter!!!

DeletedUser

I vote for Byzantine Empire => I have never seen so many BB-Code usages on a single profile)))))))))
Some names are mentioned 3 times others 2 times... well pretty much)) they want you to write them a letter!!!

that's gotta get my vote too so far :)

ssbp.png

xspart.png

One hopes that one of these guys was in TW-Shadow, else there'd be hell breaking loose... however the profile is nothing like that alliance was, the whole thing looks pinched, and it is a good read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Super sexy bro pals for the win.

Who knows what they talk about on their forum :)