How many players left in Iota??......

DeletedUser

I was told by management that I wouldn't be allowed into the Hero Worlds.... they said I lacked the required Tacticianary prowess.

Well, there was also that nasty affair in the Temple with that foxy, yet unfortunately married, hen to consider. Scandalous...

DeletedUser

A heroic tactician award is all we need?

Ugg... Blah blah blah.

Still think we should keep the no alliance takes 4 wonders rule.. But thats just little old me suggesting that

DeletedUser

A heroic tactician award is all we need?

Ugg... Blah blah blah.

Still think we should keep the no alliance takes 4 wonders rule.. But thats just little old me suggesting that

Has this 3 ww only rule been agreed upon? Not that we are trying to get 4, but I have never seen anything agreed on this forum between D12, Phenomenon and TDC

DeletedUser

Phenomenon is agreeing that neither TDC nor D12 is going to get to 4 wonders. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, there was also that nasty affair in the Temple with that foxy, yet unfortunately married, hen to consider. Scandalous...

Oh man... Henrietta. I haven't thought about HER in years... I know I'm probably going to Hades for what we did... but boy... Did that chick put the OHhhh in POhhhseidon.

DeletedUser

I have heard that Iota will keep playing until all 7 WW's are complete. After the 7 are complete Iota has 4 weeks. I don't know the validity of this, but as long as we don't build all 7 we can still play.

DeletedUser

I have heard that Iota will keep playing until all 7 WW's are complete. After the 7 are complete Iota has 4 weeks. I don't know the validity of this, but as long as we don't build all 7 we can still play.

In order to keep the rumor mill at 1/2 speed I'll say that this isn't necessarily true. I know you guys are antsy to know what the endgame scenario is/will be, however Inno hasn't come to any definite decisions on what it will entail. So, until then try to remember that anything you hear may or may not be what will come to pass.

DeletedUser

In order to keep the rumor mill at 1/2 speed I'll say that this isn't necessarily true. I know you guys are antsy to know what the endgame scenario is/will be, however Inno hasn't come to any definite decisions on what it will entail. So, until then try to remember that anything you hear may or may not be what will come to pass.

If that was the case, Inno should not have made it public knowledge that an endgame would eventually be enforced due to inactivity. On top of that, our server has been closed off for new people for quite some time now... What was the point in that if they weren't trying to eventually kill the server?

DeletedUser

All servers are closed to registration during WW era I think

DeletedUser

300 players that log in once a month, thats what we have to stay over.

DeletedUser

I suggest electric shock collars. Rooster knows where they are sold.

I can get em wholesale.... the price will depend on whether you want them with or without rhinestones.

I suggest not being cheap... and going for the look that shocks as much as the collars do.

DeletedUser

Logging on once a month?? And thats an active player?? What the heck are we then? Addicts?

DeletedUser

Logging on once a month?? And thats an active player?? What the heck are we then? Addicts?

It would seem so ;)

In any event, it appears that your fears of Iota...or any world for that matter, closing down anytime soon, can be put to rest :)

DeletedUser

tbh grepolis isnt that fun anymore. i enjoyed getting my first few cities but then it just got boring.

i used to spend at least 5 hours a day on grepolis. but now my account just sits there on vacation mode. best thing i can do is just leave it to die. i just dont see the fun anymore.

DeletedUser

tbh grepolis isnt that fun anymore. i enjoyed getting my first few cities but then it just got boring.

i used to spend at least 5 hours a day on grepolis. but now my account just sits there on vacation mode. best thing i can do is just leave it to die. i just dont see the fun anymore.
Join the hero world. It is filled with the elites, if your in the core it won't be so boring.