Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

Pretty Simple thread, been done 32 times before, write and give a comment about every Alliance in the top 12.
The Standings so far.

Lambda United
Titans of Tartarus
Tess Tickles
DEATH WISH
Legends of Orthia
H SPARTIATES
TW-Shadow
Hostile
The Hounds of Hades
Braveheart
Ascension
Order of Chaos​

DeletedUser

witchking, you forum noob!

Like I always say, until things get really going the top 12 is always opinionated speculation

Hostile, Order of Chaos looking pretty good to be in the top 3. Some of the others I know less about but all so far could turn into very powerful alliances... maybe

DeletedUser

Seems a bit early to post something like this, you should at least wait till the end of BP if not later.

DeletedUser23582

Yes, it's quite soon to have this topic, since almost every alliance is trying now to gather as many members as possible. It's almost impossible to "Not be a little MRA" during these first hours. But we all must agree that, even if they look like an MRA, Lambda United have a great position in Ocean 54. Their members are pretty close one to another and that could be an advantage in the following days. We must wait. Things can change a lot during BP :p

DeletedUser

I understand the temptation, but its to early....and there has been a few alliances in the top 12 mass recruiting :)

DeletedUser

Its not really 'mass recruiting' when you had a planned group of players meeting here. I know that this is the case for Tess Tickles right now, and I'm assuming its a similar case for Lambda United, as well as some others in the top 12.

Best to leave this until BP ends and people can get a sense of what strategy each alliance is using.

DeletedUser

^ well obviously but you cant deny that there is some Mass recruiting going on.

DeletedUser

My definition of mass recruiting is an alliance that sends out invitations all willy-nilly throughout the server with no regard for skill level or location. A bit different than an alliance meeting here from another world, in my opinion.

DeletedUser23582

Honestly I will not deny that there are not Mass recruiting going on, but as I said, this is quite "normal" since this is a new world (there aren't 24 hours since it has been opened) so every founder is trying to gather some players. We are recruiting now many players, yes, but until the BP will end, many of them will be inactive, so we need to recruit more now, before they won't join another alliance and after BP we won't have worthy players to invite. We are mass recruiting in order to have a high scale of members, we can find out what are their intentions ( if are they defensive or aggressive) and we can chose good members from them after BP ends.

DeletedUser

Well Im in Open Source Govment <--- yes thats how leader spells government.....but good activity and average (even in the whee hours of the worlds start) but, they need to work on their forum activity for sure....I feel all alone lol

DeletedUser

Well you sure have been posting a lot that's for sure. Is it because of how lonely the forums are? (jk) anyways yes I do agree it's way too early to tell on any level who will rise to the top. Just because your in the top 12 now doesn't mean a week from now you'll still be there. People right now are joining alliances and depending on what they find there they may go to another alliance entirely and also no one has seen any one do battle yet so we don't know how each alliance will work together to take over their areas and such let alone if they are able to organize on a such level together.

DeletedUser

SO.. I guess A alliance need to be measure through ABP.. thats the most closest accurate measure in grepo. So i dont care about points and their ranking because of points that early in game. Later they determine which alliance is growing but for 2 -3 weaks its all about ABP.

DeletedUser22115

ill give my opinion on the top 3 alliances, the rest is to follow:

Death Wish: hard to tell what kind of an alliance they are but from there top players stats they have some mixed experience from different worlds, i think they may last depending on there leadership and how they play there cards. They have a poor ABP average of: just over 59 with 97 members is not that great at all

Titans of Tartarus: They seem to be a MRA with 2 academies and over 90 members they have hardly any ABP with an average of 17 per player and that is the main alliance, i dont know the academies ABP but i bet all 3 of there alliances ABP doesnt add up to the top alliance in ABP: Tess Tickles or Hostile's ABP.

TW-Shadow From what i understand they have came from Alpha and look to be experienced alliance, well thats what some of there stats say but there ABP in this world lets them down with just over 2700 ABP with 93 members its better than number 2 anyway.

That is my opinion i may be wrong but that is an opinion not a 100% breakdown of those alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

DW, I fear may be an MRA....they have opened a DWII as well....kind of disappointing that I landed in an ocean full of MRA's....thought they were supposed to be extinct on a Hero World

DeletedUser

SO.. I guess A alliance need to be measure through ABP.. thats the most closest accurate measure in grepo. So i dont care about points and their ranking because of points that early in game. Later they determine which alliance is growing but for 2 -3 weaks its all about ABP.
I think this would give the most accurate representation of alliances, as i see way to many alliances that are not happy with alliance caps, so they have several offshoots. There is an alliance cap for a reason... Just my two cents.

edit: apb avg, per player:
ny9uvq.jpg

DeletedUser

Titan of tarturus is the biggest mra with already so many sister and brother alliances. If they have any decent player than its time for them to realize, they join the heard of sheeps, among hungry wolfs all around them.

Hound of hades.. man, they have everything except living up to the name.

DeletedUser18705

1. Lambda United- Definately some big names from Lambda. My only question is if a couple of them start fighting on Lambda if it will effect them here. Other than that they'll be here for a while.
2.TW-Shadow 1- Some players are big names from Alpha but most are just recruits they picked up here in Achilles. I expect them to last because their leadership is of solid, experienced players but lasting and thriving are two different things. Be interesting to see how the new recruits they picked up do.
3. DEATH WISH- Look like a MRA I haven't been in contact with their leaders but they look like they're players from Sigma.
4. Titans of Tartarus- These guys are from Chi but they didn't even bring their best players over. asdpokemon, the founder doesn't even have a leadership role in the original ToT if I'm not mistaken. Shadow Guards is listed as their academy.
5. Dark Judgement- Don't know much about them but I spot some good players including redneck woman from Beta.
6. Hounds of Hades- I've got a friend in there but they look like they're getting attacked pretty often.
7. Legends of Orthia- An Epsilon alliance. Look pretty solid so far and brought over some good players.
8. T.T.- Formerly Tess Tickles good alliance recongnize quite a few names. They're currently leading ABP and I expect them to be in the top 12 for a while.
9. Shadow Guards- They claim they're only recruiting around the bases of oceans 44 and 45 but to be honest they seem to recruit everywhere. There's some up in ocean 65, over in ocean 56, etc. They're ToT's academy but they have their own academy, Shadow Rangers. An academy for an academy. Now that's where you put the lowest of the low.
10. H SPARTIATES- More Sigma players. Other than that don't know much.
11. DieHards- A few notable names has potential.
12. Achaemenids- As long as they don't give Cyrus Yavari recruiting rights they have potential. That go could turn the most elite alliance in history into a MRA in seconds. Before he was known as Cyrus Yavari he was Cyrus Khan and so on. He could make MRAs for a living.

DeletedUser

For TWS 40-50% are from alpha the rest we picked up here. And I too expect TWS to stay until time stops Achilles because they were the very first alliance made in alpha and have always been there and only recently did they get taken out of #1 alliance in alpha (in the past year) before that they had held rank 1 for an extremely long time.

DeletedUser

In my oppinion on this world are only 3 true alliances in this order...
T.T.
DEATH WISH
The Hounds of Hades

...the rest of them,no ofense,are just an refugee place for an bounch of players who most of them don't deserve to play here...sorry for my english and if somebody feel ofended...