Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser5

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

DeletedUser5

Please note, there is currently a problem with the automatic downloading of data, which I am working to fix. For now, I will periodically run the downloading script.

DeletedUser

Please note, there is currently a problem with the automatic downloading of data, which I am working to fix. For now, I will periodically run the downloading script.

Has the problem been fixed yet? I'm really looking forward into those maps being put up again.

DeletedUser5

Has the problem been fixed yet? I'm really looking forward into those maps being put up again.

Well, they've been updating... The maps haven't gone down once, so I'm not really sure what you mean by "I'm really looking forward into those maps being put up again"... They're up.

DeletedUser

Oh, I thought you were still having trouble with the maps lol. My mistake :p.

DeletedUser24117

Probably a noob question, but why does some alliances show more members than towns? i.e Myriad has 85 members but only 51 towns?

DeletedUser5

Probably a noob question, but why does some alliances show more members than towns? i.e Myriad has 85 members but only 51 towns?

Perhaps some of their towns have been conquered. I don't know without investigating.

DeletedUser28704

I like how me and my friends (we are all in Grimm sleepers) are like rebels against AAB, funny thing is we are winning :)

DeletedUser5

is there an updated map?

I don't understand what you mean, these update once per hour if someone makes a request to the web server.
From what I can see, the maps were last updated just under an hour ago. How much more up-to-date do you want them to be?

DeletedUser

I don't understand what you mean, these update once per hour if someone makes a request to the web server.
From what I can see, the maps were last updated just under an hour ago. How much more up-to-date do you want them to be?

ow sorry i didnt know they were updated every hour, Wow thats very surprising, i thought you updated them probably once a day but wow im pretty shocked lol.

Your doing a pretty good job so far ;D