What Brings Attraction to an Alliance?

DeletedUser

This is one I came up with. I also have a much shorter message which is effective to, but tell me how this one is:
Hello fellow grepolis player,

My name is A Sense of Place, but you can just call me Sense or ASoP. I was scanning ocean 75 looking for players to join my alliance, and I naturally spotted you. My alliance is called G.R.E.A.T., which you may have already known. I have played multiple worlds, one in which I led an alliance to rank four overall until we had our top three players leave due to real life issues. But that was in the past. I am now looking to make a new alliance that will survive longer and become much, much more powerful than the last one, and I was hoping you would be willing to help me do this. Besides myself, there are also many other players who have experience who will be willing to help, or if you have experience, chat with you on anything in or out of the game.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Along with this letter you will receive and invitation.

Regards,
ASoP

DeletedUser22940

I, personally, hate pre-written copy and paste messages. It reeks of MRA. Strike up a real conversation with the fella. Ask him how his day was. Ask him if he has been playing long or not. Ask him if he has had any trouble with people in the area. Etc, etc, etc...

This post is not sexist. Feel free to take all the "he's" and replace with "she's" :)

DeletedUser

I, personally, hate pre-written copy and paste messages. It reeks of MRA. Strike up a real conversation with the fella. Ask him how his day was. Ask him if he has been playing long or not. Ask him if he has had any trouble with people in the area. Etc, etc, etc...

This post is not sexist. Feel free to take all the "he's" and replace with "she's" :)

That can be a part of the copy paste. Whenever people respond to the invitation message, I always have a conversation with them.

DeletedUser5554

i usually always got a sqaud of people then went from there aggression brings players to you the more you prove yourself the more people will join :)