Dire Wolves . Oceans 53/64 and surrounds

DeletedUser

We are Dire Wolves.
The Veterans Of Grepolis.
We have the will and the skills to make this alliance the biggest and most feared alliance in all of Grepolis.
So if you're looking for a fighting alliance that can teach you this game inside out, then Dire Wolves is the alliance to join.

If you're looking for a peaceful alliance where you can build pretty cities, then join someone else. And then we'll come take those cities from you.

We have a mentoring system set up, pairing up experienced Grepolis players with newer members.

Our experienced members have written wikis for new players to help you master Grepolis.
There's nothing we don't know about this game.

DeletedUser

To add to Stillsetantas message I should add if you are in oceans 53 or 64 and are active and keen to work as part of a team to fight hard then drop us a message and come join us.

I should say I once played under the handle Hawkesy but gave the account away for personal reasons but am now back playing under the name Nalahawk.

DeletedUser

We are full and have a waiting list for when a space comes available. If you want on list send me a message in game

DeletedUser

hawk tell him straight mate :)

membes who want to join theese days need to prove they are great lol

by ABP and DBP otherswise kill them all lol

also i would like to add on behalf of Chaos INC. mess with the wolves Chaos will be on your tail that meens for thoose who are illiterate got to war with them we will be declairing on you also :D

DeletedUser

Cheers Cabz :)

As long as people are willing to learn we give them a chance.

I will also add attack Chaos INC. and you have declared war on us.

DeletedUser

yeah i know mate i am only playing :p

i would watch your last statement mate you will have alot of enemies haha ;)

but hey the BP is great :D

DeletedUser

So I'm curious - what was the payoff from "Honour and Power" to Dire Wolves for you to abandon me? Did they promise not to attack you or something?

That was an interesting combination of events. Dire Wolves expels a long-time member who has sent support to alliance operations without so much as a message first. This is quickly followed by attacks from an alliance connected to Dire Wolves.

Tacky. Very tacky. These games are based on honor and trust and Dire Wolves just proved they have none. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

Gareth your battle points prior to yesterday had not increased in at least a month. That is not the stats of an active team member

DeletedUser

So I'm curious - what was the payoff from "Honour and Power" to Dire Wolves for you to abandon me? Did they promise not to attack you or something?

That was an interesting combination of events. Dire Wolves expels a long-time member who has sent support to alliance operations without so much as a message first. This is quickly followed by attacks from an alliance connected to Dire Wolves.

Tacky. Very tacky. These games are based on honor and trust and Dire Wolves just proved they have none. Congratulations.
We trusted you to honour the commitment you made when you joined Dire Wolves.
We expect all players to participate in alliance op's, be active and support your team-mates. You didn't do that. You knew what would happen if you didn't act as part of the team. And now it's happened to you and others. And it'll happen to others that don't communicate and don't participate in alliance op's.

But thankfully the vast majority of Dire Wolves have always played as a team.

DeletedUser

We trusted you to honour the commitment you made when you joined Dire Wolves.
We expect all players to participate in alliance op's, be active and support your team-mates. You didn't do that. You knew what would happen if you didn't act as part of the team. And now it's happened to you and others. And it'll happen to others that don't communicate and don't participate in alliance op's.

But thankfully the vast majority of Dire Wolves have always played as a team.

get a life nerd.

DeletedUser

get a life nerd.
Hmmmm, watched the parade, went to the funfair, had a nice meal, now a few beers waiting for Ireland to beat England in the Rugby........... I'm quite content with my life actually. Smart phones mean these games aren't just for spotty, pale faced, social recluses any more.

DeletedUser

I admit I am curious about this comment :eek: Honour and Power had nothing to do with you being kicked...

Please could anyone with any idea as to why he thinks we were involved let me know :) thanks.

DeletedUser

I admit I am curious about this comment :eek: Honour and Power had nothing to do with you being kicked...

Please could anyone with any idea as to why he thinks we were involved let me know :) thanks.
probably because you took his city after we kicked him. Conspiracy theories.