What Wars Are Occurring?

DeletedUser17045

Oh, cmon, spare me, Pool Guy. Your random assumptions on how I spend my time is just so contradictory to what you said. Seriously, you assume I waste my life on this game, and you decide not to respond to me via wall message, shows how much you love me. </3

DeletedUser

Oh, cmon, spare me, Pool Guy. Your random assumptions on how I spend my time is just so contradictory to what you said. Seriously, you assume I waste my life on this game, and you decide not to respond to me via wall message, shows how much you love me. </3
ill love resetting your stupid acad researches hahahahahaha

DeletedUser

I find it amazing that pool guy easily comes down from being a parent and an adult to argue on the forums with a 16yo. So, the question is, who is the real adult between these two?

DeletedUser

I find it amazing that pool guy easily comes down from being a parent and an adult to argue on the forums with a 16yo. So, the question is, who is the real adult between these two?

as do i find it funny how so called experienced adults should risk all to follow such an incompetent 16yrold leader haha

and all us oldies know your as young as ya feel hehe so yeah i love it :)

DeletedUser

So, the question is, who is the real adult between these two?
Neither of them. All these personal attacks are just low and pathetic. Some people need to calm down and remember that this is a game. Teasing, bragging, ironizing are fine - insulting is not.

DeletedUser23384

We follow cheezehead because he is a good leader, being 16 like myself i will know he has alot on in rl, yet he still has the time to command a great alliance with the leaders!

Everyone in TT gives him respect because he is a good person/player, where as you have to litter the forums with your insults to TT because you could only wish to be as good as us.

DeletedUser

Yeah I am sure thats it Pickled. Since yall took more cities from us then we did from you, Think my friend before you write something...

DeletedUser

WOW and just when I thought this cant get any worse.
People calm the F down. Insulting one in here is one thing BUT saying something like that about someone kids is to far. PoolGuy is a character and to be comporared behing the person behind the keyboard. And in the end he took more cities from his enemies then the enemies from him.

DeletedUser

let me just say this and i challenge any1 to prove it wrong.... i only ever attacked and mocked the teddies as an alliance and if i ever referred to a single player then that was in response to a message from that player aimed at me personally
i have never ever run down any part of a players real life and yet i sit here seeing my own children being mocked and insulted on these forums -10 rep to all that have brought my children into this,its despicable and honestly if that is the tactics needed to muster morale in your camp i pity you.
just remember its your comments that are aimed at pool guy that gets the response aimed at you
keep it alliance based and so shall i
but if you bring my family into it lol that is way to far,, well teddies you amaze me on how low you will go lol
and you ask for proof of shaddy dealings haha and yet keep supplying proof of it daily
good luck those that joined TT from AC look at the caliber you have chosen to stand beside pfffft nothing absolutely nothing haha

DeletedUser16512

i am a TT member and all i can say great leadership and a great group of people in TT

yes this is only a game and yes no matter what alliance we are all in citys will be taken and lost on all sides

we may be at war but no matter what a little respect from all makes a big diffrence

DeletedUser

stabbed I am heart broken because I pretty lady doesn`t open my PMs
;)

And yes you have good alliance but your leaders went on a witch hunt that resulted for Uncle been kicked, MABOS quiting, and even one member attacked you!!?? Good Leadership, no. Why? Because leaders should make their member worry all the time are they next to be kicked if they get sick or something that they can`t have affect on.
But like i said good alliance with strong members but alliance is strong as its weakest links and seems we find those on daily bases so ....

And btw when we ll see little stabbed
;)

DeletedUser16512

sorry i don't open mails from people we are at war with but guilty of opening the odd one or 2 by accident

as for UB being kicked leaders did make a mistake and have said sorry to UB but why go to a enemy? he could of went to a friendly

every alliance is guilty of kicking players who no longer play or players who just sit there and do not help with defence or offence

this is a team game and every player has a role to play no matter how big or small

DeletedUser

By the looks of it Tiny Teddies are not at war with anyone. Grimm Sleeper, The Valkyries, and The Musketeers are just taking our cities. :(

DeletedUser

yes seems they didn`t clear problems they have at home to bad, and looks like they do not support every members equally just "important" ones, it just looks that way maybe I am wrong

btw who are you 2Xtreme, can`t find you in grepostats
???

DeletedUser

looks like they do not support every members equally just "important" ones
I notice that in a lot of alliances actually. I used to pretty much all alliances did that until i joined the musketeers.

i have never ever run down any part of a players real life and yet i sit here seeing my own children being mocked and insulted on these forums -10 rep to all that have brought my children into this,its despicable and honestly if that is the tactics needed to muster morale in your camp i pity you.
I agree, if you mock his children, I pity you. It's a game so why make it personal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Mirascael, weasy, and jrrabit for their new villages. :(

Well played, but I'm still around and kicking, just with 7 open city slots and lots of bp.

DeletedUser

What I really fail to understand is why you (teddies) seem to question our maturity while feeling the need to mock someone. Do you actually have any right to be questioning pool guy's parenting skills? Just because we're in a war does not mean that you must attack someone on that high of a personal level. This seems to be a desperate attempt to attempt to humiliate him. If you are going to insult someone (not that I am trying to encourage that) just keep it game-based, there is no need to mock his family. Most of you teddies are being respectable when it comes to insults and are staying at the right line, but some are just being extreme.

DeletedUser2663

What I really fail to understand is why you (teddies) seem to question our maturity while feeling the need to mock someone. Do you actually have any right to be questioning pool guy's parenting skills? Just because we're in a war does not mean that you must attack someone on that high of a personal level. This seems to be a desperate attempt to attempt to humiliate him. If you are going to insult someone (not that I am trying to encourage that) just keep it game-based, there is no need to mock his family. Most of you teddies are being respectable when it comes to insults and are staying at the right line, but some are just being extreme.

I agree here fully. Dissing ones in game skill and trash talking associated with it is acceptable. Dissing one in any matter in regards to ones real life is not. Keep it fun and friendly and nothing gets personal. This is a game and there is no reason to get personal over it except in game, eg desiring to rim someone.