How to Conquer a city

DeletedUser24971

I have tried to figure out how to conquer someones elses city by reading on wiki and reading other forums and i just dont get it. Im about to start conqering im just trying to be sure on how to do it. So how do you conquer someones elses city? Im on Gythium

DeletedUser18705

Since Gythium is a revolt world you have to first stir the revolt. To stir a revolt you must have conquest researched and then you'll be able to push a button that will be on the bottom of the attack box when you're attacking. Click on revolt attack instead of regular attack which it's already on. If the revolt attack successfully gets through the city's defense a revolt will be stirred. The first stage of revolt lasts for 12 hours. During these 12 hours you can keep the city cleared but if the colony ship (CS) lands during this 12 hour period the conquest will be unsuccessful. After the first stage of revolt is over there will be a second stage lasting for 12 hours. During this time your CS can land. If it lands and it isn't destroyed you have a new city. Now if you're conquering a city over 24 hours away you have to be more specific as there are different procedures for that.

DeletedUser

Since you play Gythium you play a Revolt world meaning you send in clears to clear the city (1st Round), be sure and have conquest researched in your academy. Once you send your 1st round of attacks be sure and click the "revolt" icon on the attack screen. After you land and if the revolt it successful you will have to wait 12hours before your CS can land and after that first 12hours you have another 12hours to land your CS with additional waves in front of the CS before you will have to re-revolt the city.

CS = Colony Ship (Just Incase)

Ooops..Looks like I got too busy and didn't reply fast enough and someone beat me to it ! :p

DeletedUser24971

still get plus rep for answering and taking the time