A few thoughts about the end game in Nu

DeletedUser

Changing the name of their alliance didn't stop us from attacking them, why should it?

Absolutely not, but if we are targeting them then they will remain "persona non grata" to us until we see fit...

Everyone who asks for an invite here is screened before invite is sent, two major questions of importance are "who are you attacking" and "who is attacking you". Answers to these questions lead me to ask the alliances or players mentioned if an invite to The E would be an issue. I made one exception to this rule, still wish I had not...

I can send you my standard reply to invite request if would help. And you send them to me, silly :p

I encourage players not buy premium from a game that can change at a moments notice to something less preferable to play, could lead to like what we had with the 2.0 update (still don't like it, I prefer the way it was with no end game result...). Inno has the right to do what they want, like changing the game to try and get you to spend your hard earned bucks on this worthless dribble, I don't see the sense....

Right, we should check with you guys. Just like you checked with us when Zephyron jumped shipped and joined you during our little spring war. LOL! Right!

DeletedUser

This isn't about my feelings. I am not expressing my feelings. I am not telling anyone that I'm sad, elated, energized, frustrated. And I am aware that this is a war game sot the very last thing I would do is complain about my alliance being attacked. Do I look like a noob?

Really this discussion isn't about my feelings

This is about the long range plans of TE.

I have put a hypothesis on the table based on my observations of Nu. So far you have not bothered to deny that the end game will include a merger of TE and the 13th. Subsequent to the merger you'll have the geography and the fire power to fight the Dukes, although at that point you might not have to. Because you'll also have another leg up -- you'll be the largest alliance with the most resources to build the wonders which require more than a little spare change.

I've even offered to give up my Starbuck's for a week if I'm wrong about you and the 13th.

I give you guys a lot of credit. When SF had a lead they were putzing around taking cities but ignoring strategy. You had strategy all along. And you still do. You just don't want to admit it. Now why is that?

Because once the strategy is out it changes the game dynamic. It's the butterfly effect. It might make other alliances take your strategy into account -- an aware that strategy is more important that the next city that gets conquered or even BP.

Feelings are silly in this game. Epist tried to convince you to get Juni to give up the famous city "you failed."

I've followed your alliance closely enough that I know that had any of you guys considered giving up that city strategically advantageous you would have done it. Clearly you didn't but the message to Epist was that Juni wouldn't do it. Balderdash -- you guys are well organized and a city is just a city. There was no advantage and an absolute disadvantage to giving it up because all it would have done was provided SF with a wonder island. Back in that day SF thought they would work out an alliance with you guys,that's why they thought you would give up the city. That was an interesting illusion. Furthermore y'all started to make fun of Epist for whining. And then Jay failed to support him, because It seems Jay didn't like confrontation. So Epist left because he had worked hard and felt underappreciated. That's what feelings do.

They mess up your ability to see the long view. That's why you are trying to make this be about my feelings.

Instead of about your strategy.

It's not about me or my feelings. It's about you and the end game.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We dont need any Ruse to get our forces together firstly....We are War mongers and always ready for war ...( plain and simple) . We have tried pacts and Naps with you guys through almost all your name changes .....and we even had a shared forum with you guys in the past but not once was it used , so no benefit for either of us apart from taking targets away from one another.
Seondanly it wasnt just johnathan shaw we had a problem with its most of all the EX Zep players who feel they can attack us in ocean 53 as and when they feel like ....So thank ruffe for the end of pact and for attacks to be ordered and sent out.
Were not No-obs and dont keep making mistakes like this ...on occasions yes. ( mayybe )

When it comes to TE and that were in bed with them , i find highly amusing ( maybe its a mutual respect ) However OUR shared forum is most exciting! as there players are just as twisted as ours . its all about the spam and talking about everything and anything...Not planned ops ( boring and no need ) .
Not that is any of anyones business apart from Goins and Graeme. There the diplomatic ones (ish) lmao ...

Also i dont like being in bed we TE especially Goins .....He dont take his socks off at night ;)
King

Nice to know you share a forum. Did you happen to share it when you agreed to the pact with DY? That you dissolved without any warning?

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Seondanly it wasnt just johnathan shaw we had a problem with its most of all the EX Zep players who feel they can attack us in ocean 53 as and when they feel like ....So thank ruffe for the end of pact and for attacks to be ordered and sent out.

King

?? You got to be kidding me, and I believe you know it. I have hardly ever spoken with you, done that mainly with other members in your alliance long long time ago. I like to think that they consider me as a fair player (amongst members in other alliances with whom I have had joy to play in NU), for you I can tell that there is allways reason behind my actions. Acting like loose cannon ain't what I do.
-rff

DeletedUser

Right, we should check with you guys. Just like you checked with us when Zephyron jumped shipped and joined you during our little spring war. LOL! Right!

LOL A little different situation there, we were at war, we already knew how the other would take it... He informed us he told the alliance he would be leaving to join us, so I didn't feel the need to speak for him. He wasn't the only one either, but I told them to make sure the move to TE was really what they wanted to do since it would mean attacking friends made in the future. Zephy was the only one to decide to make the move...

DeletedUser

We are not merging with anyone, This is all I am going to post on this cry for help thread

I will make a prediction DY will not exist in the next 2months,

DeletedUser

I think all DY has accomplished in this thread is making the rest of the alliances more likely to try and take them out :p

DeletedUser

I think all DY has accomplished in this thread is making the rest of the alliances more likely to try and take them out :p

Stud -- that's hilarious -- this thread would not exist if it were not for the fact that the major alliances in Nu are ALREADY trying to take us out!

Cheers.

DeletedUser

We are not merging with anyone, This is all I am going to post on this cry for help thread

Which tells me that you are more facile at being dis-ingeneous that Goins who I think suffers from the fault of excessive honesty.

That may be all you are going to post -- but really that's like an politician saying "we aren't planning to raise taxes." Doh!

As to cry for help? Since when is an analytical approach to the enemies strategy a cry from help? First it's about my feelings, now it's a cry for help? Doh????

Please don't think you can divert my focus.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

LOL A little different situation there, we were at war, we already knew how the other would take it... He informed us he told the alliance he would be leaving to join us, so I didn't feel the need to speak for him. He wasn't the only one either, but I told them to make sure the move to TE was really what they wanted to do since it would mean attacking friends made in the future. Zephy was the only one to decide to make the move...

I see, so you are saying it's do as I say not as I do then? I mean you get to plead extenuating circumstances but I have to meet your expectations. Anyway he never told SF was leaving, he just left. And if the SF leadership had had any sense at the time they would have reduced his cities to ruble as they were in critical places in their then ocean. LOL

DeletedUser

Stud -- that's hilarious -- this thread would not exist if it were not for the fact that the major alliances in Nu are ALREADY trying to take us out!

Cheers.
Hence the use of the word "more" in my sentence...

DeletedUser

"rumor" says that this kind of crying was done before, from some alliance which haven't merged to anyone :eek:
That said I still have positive feelings for you "Grandma" :)

p.s. Just throwing some gas to the flames

DeletedUser

"rumor" says that this kind of crying was done before, from some alliance which haven't merged to anyone :eek:

Well Grandma isn't crying.

And Grandma is willing to admit that she was wrong to trust the 13th..... and you were right.

DeletedUser

sorry Erato but in this case Grandma is referring to Graeme (I'm kinda quilty of calling him like that months ago)

DeletedUser

LOL Looks like this has gone from a decent conversation topic and turned into an "I am right, you are wrong" editorial. Gonna have to exit stage right.

I will say before I go, for someone who is not happy about losing cities to others, erato sure has a low BP score. I guess those losing cities are not worth supporting...

I also like the turn around from the "partying to much to care" attitude I saw in the War Thread post to this. Classic :D

DeletedUser

Yes Erato that name is mine, so get off ;)

not sure I understand the 1st bit of your post though ruffe, The 13th have never merged into anyone????

but I have to admit you are a good person and have enjoyed our chats. (in the past)

Now for erato, I have to say we have no plans for a merger, this is because, guess what? WE HAVE NO PLANS, we may in the future to end this world quicker but it could be one of the remaining alliances JU, TE, TD. I personally would like JU as they have done well IMO considering they are always every bodies whipping boys

DeletedUser

Yea ruffe ment you where crying in the forum at some point i'm guessing.

Graeme also just wants to merge with JU cause he lost a city to them (lol) and that way he can pass it off as a peace offering or whatever.
I can see right through you Graeme !! :D