Top 12 Death in Motion

DeletedUser

Hello all!

First off, thanks to those of you that messaged me in game with support and interest in joining. After the last couple days of dealing with inactives I have a few slots open for anyone that is either unhappy with their current Alliance or anyone still needing a home.

Currently looking for members that are:
1) In or around the ocean55 area. (Probably the most important piece of criteria, however, not a deal-breaker.)
2) ACTIVE This meaning you at least keep up your construction queues or log in at least once or twice a day to keep them going and to check forums/chat for news. ( I don't expect anyone to be on 24/7 considering world speed is snail-pace/might be 150 year old by the time we get CS ships)
3) Around 700-800+ point score. (Not major priority as long as you are experienced)
4) Considering Lamia as one of their primary worlds and willing to put in the time to do so.

Any interested players that want to be apart of a great gaming community please message myself, D1tcH in game with a short message. (Please be patient with a reply, I do have a job/school inbetween log ins)

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-D1tcH
Founder/Leader of Death in Motion
World Lamia #2 Alliance
Ocean 55 #1 Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20921

Good luck man!! You don't have much exp but who knows, anything can happen!!

DeletedUser22650

are you gonna pact with the whole server? thats an impressive list so far :eek:

DeletedUser

Yikes, I hope this server isn't going to be this small. To think that 6 groups is a whole server...

DeletedUser

You guys are an interesting bunch. Most alliance who jump to the top are MRAs. Yet you have a very solid average and have most players in 55. You guys may be dangerous if you can hold the alliance to together.

DeletedUser5061

You guys are an interesting bunch. Most alliance who jump to the top are MRAs. Yet you have a very solid average and have most players in 55. You guys may be dangerous if you can hold the alliance to together.

I doubt that very much, only noobs play under a new name because they are ashamed to be known for the noob they are. You can't be a noob and lead an alliance in the core, it just doesn't workout for one reason or another.

DeletedUser

I doubt that very much, only noobs play under a new name because they are ashamed to be known for the noob they are.

I play under a new name... and If I remember rightly... say no more ;~)

You can't be a noob and lead an alliance in the core, it just doesn't workout for one reason or another.

wait... hypocracy... oh wait... it didn't work out ;~)

DeletedUser

Hello all!

First off, thanks to those of you that messaged me in game with support and interest in joining. After the last couple days of dealing with inactives I have a few slots open for anyone that is either unhappy with their current Alliance or anyone still needing a home.

Currently looking for members that are:
1) In or around the ocean55 area. (Probably the most important piece of criteria, however, not a deal-breaker.)
2) ACTIVE This meaning you at least keep up your construction queues or log in at least once or twice a day to keep them going and to check forums/chat for news. ( I don't expect anyone to be on 24/7 considering world speed is snail-pace/might be 150 year old by the time we get CS ships)
3) Around 700-800+ point score. (Not major priority as long as you are experienced)
4) Considering Lamia as one of their primary worlds and willing to put in the time to do so.

Any interested players that want to be apart of a great gaming community please message myself, D1tcH in game with a short message. (Please be patient with a reply, I do have a job/school inbetween log ins)

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-D1tcH
Founder/Leader of Death in Motion
World Lamia #2 Alliance
Ocean 55 #1 Alliance

DeletedUser

Can I join so I can work my way up to a leader and kick everyone in your alliance, then invite them into my own alliance saying that ill give them free stuff ( though I won't) and Ill spy on my own alliance and report all my intel to SEAL TEAM 6

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but every time I see "Death in Motion"... I notice the initials: "D. I. M."
Which, really, says it all :D