Tiny Teddies are gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser19396
  • Start date

DeletedUser19396

What happened?

Musketeers took 2 cities so far tonight and then Tiny Teddies disbanded. Please someone tell us.

~All for One and One for All~

MR SNOW DOGzu4rlv9o9n.png

DeletedUser

I'm so shocked - knew things were rocky but wasn't expecting that.

Weasy

DeletedUser

See my news paper for more information on the tiny teddies situation

DeletedUser2663

At the end i was the co founder of TT and i don't even know what has happened. Cheezehead has ghosted so im assuming he disolved the alliance as well when he quit.

DeletedUser

Supposedly he was 'hacked'. If anyone is in communication with him on Skype, or any other non-game chat, they might want to see how real that claim is.

DeletedUser

At the end i was the co founder of TT and i don't even know what has happened. Cheezehead has ghosted so im assuming he disolved the alliance as well when he quit.

shadowedcloak has also ghosted... out of nowhere... idunno whats going on if hacks or maybe they got caught botting

DeletedUser

Wow.

This is going to make two core oceans very interesting to watch.

DeletedUser

I'm a little peeved about the whole thing. I'll take the war as a loss though, a weird loss but nonetheless a loss.

DeletedUser2663

yea, cheeze was in vm so he will have no idea about this. i will be contacting him asap and finding out what happened. If they got caught botting they would of been banned, not ghosted. this is the work of a third party for sure.

The fact that some one had to stoop to this level to take down TT is a complement though. Shows how pathetic at this game they truely are and how scared they were of TT.

DeletedUser

Hacking is definitely a possibility, i have seen it happen before lol.

DeletedUser

I don't think so. Why would CheezeHead ghost and be sent to rim with an alliance called, "TT SUCK"? A lot of this seems to be smoke and mirrors to me.

DeletedUser

Cos someone hates TT enough to do that?? Its not particularly hard to hack an account...

DeletedUser

I like to think that the easiest explanation tends to be the one that is usually what is happening. How difficult is it to believe that someone got upset and just ragequit?

DeletedUser

Pretty hard when there was nothing for him to rage about... His alliance was at the top and he had put in a heap of time into the alliance. I have seen one leader ragequit though, and disband the alliance so it could be possible.

DeletedUser

I just looked at his profile in game and it does seem to lend to the hacking theory, which would be soo lame. :(

DeletedUser

shadowedcloak has also ghosted... out of nowhere... idunno whats going on if hacks or maybe they got caught botting

Because TT got together with a plan and executed it. We reamed him, so he quit. The we were disbanded. Maybe the two are connected? Who knows.

Basil

DeletedUser

If Cheezeheads account was banned, why wouldn't his cities automatically ghost? And why would he put "TT Sucks" on his profile if he had been hacked?

Are you a bit simple?

When an account is banned, even a perma-ban, it is not ghosted automatically.. it remains banned until the owner successfully appeals the ban, or it ghosts due to inactivity. Accounts are never automatically ghosted immediately.

As for the second part, that's the whole point.. CheezeHead presumably wouldn't write that, but if he were hacked someone may have done so in his profile.

DeletedUser

How do you know if he wasn't already banned? Just because someone said I'm in VM, doesn't mean so.