Tiny Teddies are gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser19396
  • Start date

DeletedUser23384

First, basil nice poem. Anyways I'm not sure what you mean cheeze is not one to do this because he had done it on phi.... I remember that very clearly....
And on athens in Drunken Goat he just left

DeletedUser

Was his alternate account freaknasty027?? (or whatever numbers??) It would be interesting to find out. Until we hear from the man himself though, im not pointing the finger.

DeletedUser

Was his alternate account freaknasty027?? (or whatever numbers??) It would be interesting to find out. Until we hear from the man himself though, im not pointing the finger.

Don't know but he was the founder. He'll be back soon, he always does. He led a #1 alliance in Rho and it got killed and went silent. Then he started up 24F(which I was part of) and gone again.

DeletedUser

Don't know but he was the founder. He'll be back soon, he always does. He led a #1 alliance in Rho and it got killed and went silent. Then he started up 24F(which I was part of) and gone again.

I was in 24F as well :D I hope he comes back soon. But back on topic, it is extremely similar to the 24F situation.....

DeletedUser

Yes it does , Just because you wuss out dosent mean you didnt get defeated .

"wuss out"? What are you, 5?

Defeating someone is generally defined as beating them at a battle/contest, or achieving a victory over them. They were not so overwhelmed by your sheer might that they decided to disband, they were either disbanded by another player's unfair access to the leader's account, or through the stupidity of the leader himself. You can tell yourself that that is a victory for you all that you like, it doesn't make it any more true.

DeletedUser

i think that the igm really needs to clarify, of a simple yes hacked or nope no hack detected so to put it all at rest for good

I would also like some closure on this matter. For the amount of time players spend on this game it be a shame for this have been the work of a third party.

DeletedUser

"wuss out"? What are you, 5?

Defeating someone is generally defined as beating them at a battle/contest, or achieving a victory over them. They were not so overwhelmed by your sheer might that they decided to disband, they were either disbanded by another player's unfair access to the leader's account, or through the stupidity of the leader himself. You can tell yourself that that is a victory for you all that you like, it doesn't make it any more true.

I used wuss out as a cleaner alternative . Why dont they just regroup then?

DeletedUser

they are not ganna regroup if they do they will never be the same teddies they tried to regroup and failed

DeletedUser

If the alliance was disbanded, it wasn't defeated. Giving up =/= being defeated.

Giving up means being defeated. In what illusional world do you live to pretend the oposite you nablet.

Cheezhead is a kid. Even tho he could sim city his alliance to the top, he pooped in his pants atm war started. Or he became angry and his mother has punished him: "NO GREPO FOR YOU FOR 2 MONTHS !!!" "But but but mommy pleeeez! (only got 45days VM)" End of the tedies.

Proverb of the week
"Want to rule a world? Dont let a kid rule the alliance!"

DeletedUser2663

I feel like having a rant so here it goes
[Rant]

they are not ganna regroup if they do they will never be the same teddies they tried to regroup and failed

Well that only failed as the main founder quit and the other one (me) could not be bothered with the effort. If i actually tried to reform the Teddies i could of done that fairly easy. would be a pain but i would of been able to. The fact i joined muks and took O45 with me kinda put the possibility of a real reform happening near impossible. We may of lost a few players but we would of reformed in the rank 1 spot that we held.

Cheezhead is a kid. Even tho he could sim city his alliance to the top, he pooped in his pants atm war started. Or he became angry and his mother has punished him: "NO GREPO FOR YOU FOR 2 MONTHS !!!" "But but but mommy pleeeez! (only got 45days VM)" End of the tedies.

Sim the way to the top? you got to be kidding, TT dominated all the bp ranks since day one and cheeze has way more bp than you have. I would would say he is a better fighter than you as he was less active, had to deal with leadership and could still kill more than you by a fair margin. Say what you will about TT as everyone has their own opinion but comments like this are pathetic when aimed at a single player especially when they are proven to be better at the game than the accuser. You never talked to him i bet and if you did you would know he is actually a more mature player than some adults here (i know as i have been in the situation when me, a 16 year old at the time had to mediate an arguement between two adults in their 30's. The stuff you see on grepo some times :heh:)

Proverb of the week
"Want to rule a world? Dont let a kid rule the alliance!"

Thats a load of bull if i ever saw one. I was apart of the founder leadership of Fusion on gamma and was a leader on NmE on Zeta at around the same age as he was. If you have been around for long enough you would know what the NmE name means, look at all the premade replica's of it all, and that's people trying to replicate the work of a kid (admittily i can't take full credit for the alliance but the point stands, a kid can lead some of the best/well known alliances you will ever see)

[/rant]

End of rant. Feels good :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gotta conquer with MetalCore on kids leading alliances and NmE was a perfect example but I'm sure most here have no clue who NmE was so let me say it was one of the most elite alliances to ever grace any grepo world (sure miss ratatat, jj, the dink...etc). I'll also add AAP was lead by a 15yr old kid and it was a very good alliance in tell Andrew (original founder @ 15yrs old) left due to school and the leadership was never the same, and those that took over AAP were adults and they destroyed it in time.

I can go on about other alliances lead by kids back in the old worlds but I think everyone gets the point, don't ever give blanket statements you can't back up...It only makes you look foolish.

DeletedUser

Sim the way to the top? you got to be kidding, TT dominated all the bp ranks since day one and cheeze has way more bp than you have. I would would say he is a better fighter than you as he was less active, had to deal with leadership and could still kill more than you by a fair margin. Say what you will about TT as everyone has their own opinion but comments like this are pathetic when aimed at a single player especially when they are proven to be better at the game than the accuser. You never talked to him i bet and if you did you would know he is actually a more mature player than some adults here (i know as i have been in the situation when me, a 16 year old at the time had to mediate an arguement between two adults in their 30's. The stuff you see on grepo some times :heh:)

I have no opinion about TT. Only have my opinion about cheez. You can come up with any stat, doesnt show anything ^^ Maybe if you played some more different types of games, you would realise that most stats are only a matter of young roosters jumping to show off who got the most flashy feathers. At the end, the result is the following one. A noob left like a thief in shame greying out. Thats the only stat you need to know ;) Btw, just check out what you wrote youself ...

At the end i was the co founder of TT and i don't even know what has happened. Cheezehead has ghosted so im assuming he disolved the alliance as well when he quit.

... and think about it again, how something like that could happen, mister co founder ^^

Thats a load of bull if i ever saw one. I was apart of the founder leadership of Fusion on gamma and was a leader on NmE on Zeta at around the same age as he was. If you have been around for long enough you would know what the NmE name means, look at all the premade replica's of it all, and that's people trying to replicate the work of a kid (admittily i can't take full credit for the alliance but the point stands, a kid can lead some of the best/well known alliances you will ever see)

[/rant]

End of rant. Feels good :p

*looks with blinky eyes* You didnt like my proverb?

Proverb: only the truth hurts :D

I gotta conquer with MetalCore on kids leading alliances and NmE was a perfect example but I'm sure most here have no clue who NmE was so let me say it was one of the most elite alliances to ever grace any grepo world (sure miss ratatat, jj, the dink...etc). I'll also add AAP was lead by a 15yr old kid and it was a very good alliance in tell Andrew (original founder @ 15yrs old) left due to school and the leadership was never the same, and those that took over AAP were adults and they destroyed it in time.

I can go on about other alliances lead by kids back in the old worlds but I think everyone gets the point, don't ever give blanket statements you can't back up...It only makes you look foolish.

Should I be impressed now? o_O