Them N Us - The Alliance with a Difference

DeletedUser

Fancy an Alliance with a difference we We Them N US are alliance about helping n Support not blood and guts attack attack attack, now if your a newbie or the battle hardened Warhorse who doesnt want to be told every second who they can or cant attack then we are for you..We can offer Fun, Chat, Gossip and a bit of world domination...this Alliance runs very well on another World with this relaxed atmosphere...but remeber we are after the same goals as every other Alliance out there

We wont outcast those who lose citys or are refugees from other defunct Alliances...remeber there is no I in Team

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-25513...tation_mac=15c9878e&ref=player_invite_to_ally

Hope to see you soon

Them N Us

DeletedUser

You are acting like The Sinestro Corps in Omega. They tried to seem tough by putting their profile on the forum. Now, the Sinestro Corps was destroyed. The Sinestro Corps is now the Sinestro Corpse. :D You don't want the same thing to happrn to you.

DeletedUser

You are acting like The Sinestro Corps in Omega. They tried to seem tough by putting their profile on the forum. Now, the Sinestro Corps was destroyed. The Sinestro Corps is now the Sinestro Corpse. :D You don't want the same thing to happrn to you.

How is it acting tough, to put an alliance advert on the forum? This is the 'Ithaca Alliances' section, this is exactly what it's for.

DeletedUser

How is it acting tough, to put an alliance advert on the forum? This is the 'Ithaca Alliances' section, this is exactly what it's for.
I umderstand, but the only alliance I know that did that is now defunct.

DeletedUser

I umderstand, but the only alliance I know that did that is now defunct.

Well then perhaps you should take a look around the forum, and see that there are, probably, 100s of alliances who have posted themselves on the forum. To think that an alliance will fail just because one other alliance that you know of failed.. well, that's sheer stupidity.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didn't know that it was so common. I thought it was rare. Also, I never heard of the alliance.

DeletedUser

Also, I never heard of the alliance.
They have dissolved the alliance in Ithaca . . .

. . . but I always thought Deus ex Birema were the best. I have a couple of friends who are in Deus ex Birema and I used to be in **Them N Us**