AoT noobs :L

DeletedUser2334

So after recieveing a load of spam from some of AoTs members its clear they are planning to hit my allaince Deus. And well what more can I do than laugh. They really need to keep up with whats happening in this world, we destroyed Riot in 3 days and halved Spectres points in 2 days. Im not even going to call AoT fighting us a war, they dont deserve such a brutual word for what there allaince is going to do. They have over 250 members with there academy and they scream MRA, so best of luck to anyone in AoT we will give you 48 hours to decide where u will run too before we unleash our troops.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
So after recieveing a load of spam from some of AoTs members its clear they are planning to hit my allaince Deus. And well what more can I do than laugh. They really need to keep up with whats happening in this world, we destroyed Riot in 3 days and halved Spectres points in 2 days. Im not even going to call AoT fighting us a war, they dont deserve such a brutual word for what there allaince is going to do. They have over 250 members with there academy and they scream MRA, so best of luck to anyone in AoT we will give you 48 hours to decide where u will run too before we unleash our troops.

no of course we aren't declaring war
that would be silly..I'd much rather a working relationship
I have been in the pits of dispair before and survived
you might even let a noob like me join after you have crushed us Lol

Regards,
E - CoFounder AoT

DeletedUser

DEB NOOBS, lets have a noob coalition together :p and lets think to fight agaist other sneaky alliances who are threat. this warr dont brink you to any part, but if you like to have it WELLCOME!

DeletedUser2334

DEB NOOBS, lets have a noob coalition together :p and lets think to fight agaist other sneaky alliances who are threat. this warr dont brink you to any part, but if you like to have it WELLCOME!

How are Deus noobs, we are clearly one of the best alliances in this world, we have the highest ABP, low member count and a amazing average. AoT are noobs because they have an academy with an academy with an academy and 300 members, low ABP and low average.

DeletedUser22423

Internal Mass mail from AoT leader.

[9:00:09 PM] Erik Wijmeersch: Lombardfie

Hi Bulls,

I am very dissapointed today in many of us - doing the best i can to clear out 44 before we eevn can say we ready to sail world Ithaca.

Translation:why are we having such a hard time clearing out the ShapeShifter

First !!!
I made it more than cristal Clear! - KEEP AWAY FROM DEUS - some of us thinks its funny to bring all the good work in danger ??? - some of us think we are ready to conquer simply because we are number 1.

Translation:Why is my alliance so full of noobs.

Bringing this alliance in danger and thinking its fun to provocate wars (unless its ordered by founders and leaders) - think wrong! - i wil check out all who think is mor clever and BOOT him or she. THose personnes bring with their actions our OP plans in danger to finally controle ocean 44, Deus attacking now is bad for the OP for monday or tuesday.

Translation:Guys I'm really scared

Second !!!
I said in mass mailings more than enough times - be patience for the OP on shapeshifters - seems more and more memebrs think they can go after some of them alone !!! - some of us atatcking them with very bad timed incomings - some of them attacking from 1 city with 3 different attacks!!! THIS IS BRINGING OUR ALLIANCE IN DANGER AGAIN !

Translation:I figured out why we have problems clearing the ShapeShifters, I just don't know how to fix it.

Those personnes make the Opeation in danger and give free battle poiunts to the enemie.

Translation:My alliance is so full of noobs who help the enemy grow.

I REALLY START TO THINK WHY I EVEN NEED TO MAKE A OP-PLAN?

Translation:I just realized that I am also a noob and now wonder what I am doing here.

I have no choice to protect my memebrs and wil need to boot some players !

regards,
E

This might be the smartest thing this guy has come up with yet, but it is too late. This is where the wheels begin to fall off the bus. I do hope you have enjoyed your meteoric rise to MRA greatness. Problem is; when you fall, it's a long way down.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Internal Mass mail from AoT leader.

Translation:why are we having such a hard time clearing out the ShapeShifter

Translation:Why is my alliance so full of noobs.

Translation:Guys I'm really scared

Translation:I figured out why we have problems clearing the ShapeShifters, I just don't know how to fix it.

Translation:My alliance is so full of noobs who help the enemy grow.

Translation:I just realized that I am also a noob and now wonder what I am doing here.

This might be the smartest thing this guy has come up with yet, but it is too late. This is where the wheels begin to fall off the bus. I do hope you have enjoyed your meteoric rise to MRA greatness. Problem is; when you fall, it's a long way down.

please guy - post under your real nick name or better in your real name - seems you have a crush on me haha - maybe you want to farm my cow... - and indeed I am a NOOB - a noob with a golden crown next my name.

DeletedUser

Hungry Deus that had finished three days of taking down a riot
and now aiming their big guns at a big fat grazing bull

DeletedUser

Problem is; when you fall, it's a long way down.

They asked me today which is better - and alliance of 35 deus ex bireme skill players or an alliance of 150 deus ex bireme skill players. I told them the 35 and they of course were very unhappy at my answer. Sheer numbers and ability to lead those numbers are two different beasts.

Then they warned me that somewhere in their 400ish members they have 50 that are really good. And thats more then we have in members. mmmk

CNoteG is his real name - look it up in game and he would love for you to farm him.

As for having a crown, I am starting to think there must have been another leader. Look at your grepostats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think after the first Ithaca world war (Riot vs. Deus ex Birema(including everyone else)) we should all cool down and get ready for the next one.

DeletedUser22423

please guy - post under your real nick name or better in your real name - seems you have a crush on me haha - maybe you want to farm my cow... - and indeed I am a NOOB - a noob with a golden crown next my name.

Are you really that bad at this game that you can't even find a player in the rankings? Here's a little help go to the player points page and go to the top where all the leaders are. There you will find me.

Still can't find me? Go to the attackers BP page and go to the top where all the leaders are. There you will find me.

More help? Go to the defenders BP page and go to the top where all the leaders are. There you will find me.

And your still not getting this? Go to the fighters BP page and go to the top where all the leaders are. There you will find me.

I guess the only question I have for you is; how do we find you?

DeletedUser

we all know he humiliated him, what else could he have done?