Who is your favorite God/Goddess available in the game?

Who is your favorite God/Goddess?

• Total voters

DeletedUser10030

you have to say zues. all spells are great and they have manticores which per popoulation is better than medusa if for medusa you make transports. while minotaurs are defencivly whise Super Chariots with blunt attack ( Or Ultra Swords)

DeletedUser

Poseidon, he is the god I use for Conquest cities, the hydra an the cyclops are the best units for a CS, decent attack and defense so can attack and defend siege.

DeletedUser2663

Poseidon, he is the god I use for Conquest cities, the hydra an the cyclops are the best units for a CS, decent attack and defense so can attack and defend siege.

Problem with using cyclops in seiges their biggest weakness is often players strongest wepon. The good old manti nuke. Once you get past 50 cities on a conquest server most players tent to avg 3 or manti nukes each for the sole purpose of seige busting

DeletedUser

yeah, but early on they work, I dont use them all the time but they're helpful sometimes.

DeletedUser

Hades, because his mythical units are great for defense and because Hades has been my favorite god even before I joined this.

DeletedUser2795

I'm an Athena fan, Heroic Power and Wisdom are my favorite spells. Also the Pegasus is awesome for myth support as it's the fastest unit

^^Agreed - At the beginning of the game, its all about land units (not that land units aren't important later in the game), and wisdom is extremely valuable - just as valuable as using Zeus/Poseidon to destroy units, IMO.
Personally, I never really liked mythical units. Too inefficient; mythical units can be useful, but ultimately, it takes too long to build them and collect the favor needed.

DeletedUser

I personally like Athena. I agree with Baudin. I like Pegasus and Centaurs.
(Yeah,that's why I like Narnia.)

DeletedUser30767

Hera . Her mythical units are best.. you can use Medusa both for attack and defence (and it has highest attack and defence per farm among all units thus saving those farm spaces).
harpies are just awesome in a nuke as they are fast and dont require transport ships thus once again saving farm spaces. Also leaving medusa , all other defence troops have very less defence against blunt(as compared to range or distance) so harpy is really deadly

DeletedUser25380

They are all good in their ways and I use them all. I voted Hades, because the invisibility spell is cheaper so you can cast more attacks. Silver always has its use too. Cerberus provide a very strong defense against slingers, which I read is statistically the attack unit the most used in grepolis overall.

DeletedUser

All of them have their pros and cons, but Zeus is my homeboy. Great myth units, and generally great spells, well bolting is a grey area, but the rest of his spells are very useful.