what happen 2 joining Iota

DeletedUser

Whoop Whoop! I need some action in these forums! :p
I'm holding you to that reme...I forgot whose account you have so I'll just call you reme.. :D I forget easily if you haven't noticed! lol

Hi Lane, i have the CENOBITES account and have had this for about 11 months now and it is only me that has played this account in that time. the original CENO still plays here and has the CENOBITES name in the forums which never got passed over too me. confusing but just to let you know if you are interested:)

also i was 20LEGEND84 to start with/ one of the best player in those days as i am sure you know:p
only joke but just to let you know.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Lane, i have the CENOBITES account and have had this for about 11 months now and it is only me that has played this account in that time. the original CENO still plays here and has the CENOBITES name in the forums which never got passed over too me. confusing but just to let you know if you are interested:)

Haha..Figured that was who had it but wasn't 100% correct so didn't want to say a name. :D Anyways...

DeletedUser

yes anyways lets get some argument and fall out going on here, like the old days:p. lets make iota fun. but no mention of tomb ww please :heh:...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes anyways lets get some argument and fall out going on here, like the old days:p. lets make iota fun. but no mention of tomb ww please :heh:...

Not sure there's much to argue about although you pick the topic and I'll join..Although not sure this is the thread for that as we're currently off-topic! [insert wink eye]

DeletedUser

Also i'm watching :p

I can confirm once a world enters the WW stage no 'new' players may join, The gifting of accounts being the only exception to that rule.