Direction?

DeletedUser

yeah, you'll probaly get outside the core,outside the rising battle zone.

DeletedUser

Well in my experience there ARE good battles to be fought in the rim. Like Athens many good battles in the rim. You don't know though when will my premade come knocking at the SE core's door.

DeletedUser

O.K. I understand,
When you guys join-I'm going to see with slobo c. will make a pact with you guys so we can move towards each other and crush the helpless noobs in the middle.

DeletedUser

Not my call there are other people who must accept too. Besides I won't be accepting any O55 pact cause my alliance will move in O55. I'll think a pact with other oceans though. If you move out of O55 then we can maybe consider a pact.

DeletedUser

Not my call there are other people who must accept too. Besides I won't be accepting any O55 pact cause my alliance will move in O55. I'll think a pact with other oceans though. If you move out of O55 then we can maybe consider a pact.

When you do end up joining and moving North, we will enjoy challenging you in O55 as well ;)

DeletedUser

LOLz, at this world speed that war will be months from now! And everyone in O55 will need more than just defense when the Bullz come to town.

DeletedUser

They need plenty of things which there is too much to name and I might spell them wrong.

DeletedUser

LoL let's just concentrate on moving to O55 first then we will think of moving to the north.

DeletedUser

Apologies. I actually don't drink either. If I did, I would probably leave slings to guard my city while my archers and swords were out conquering cities :p

DeletedUser

nahh, if you were drunk we wouldn't see you on grepo, we might see you on the news though! lol.