Post your LOLz and Facepalms!

DeletedUser

See anything in-game that makes you facepalm? Or something that makes you ROFL, LMAO, or just LOL. Post it here!

Here's some to get started:

1. Five times the chance of getting disbanded at SPLIT EMPIRE:
split.jpg

2. Forget peace. I want chicken! at PeaceLoveFriedChicken:
fried chicken.jpg

3. Forgot gasping for air as a character name at G.A.S.P.:
Gasp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An alliance recently sabotaged sent this to one of my members, who just so happens to be one of my best mates outside the game lol.... I've changed the name of the sender to save them from more embarrassing stupidity but will give name in a pm :

hello xxxx. i am ' TOTAL PLANK' of the southerners reborn. i have a very special mission for you. i would like you to kick all your members in your alliance. then i would like you to message the strongest and tell them to message me about joining my alliance. that would be 750+ players. if you did all that then you would be guaranteed a place in my alliance and council. if you like my offer go through with the mission and the place in my alliance is yours. please consider this as it will mean you are no longer in a stupid mass recruiting alliance where half its players are spies or inactive. i warn you that you will be first to disappear if you do not accept.

'TOTAL PLANK'

DeletedUser

I hate players like that total noobs that take grepolis more than a game and make it a rivalry match.

DeletedUser

An alliance recently sabotaged sent this to one of my members, who just so happens to be one of my best mates outside the game lol.... I've changed the name of the sender to save them from more embarrassing stupidity but will give name in a pm :

hello xxxx. i am ' TOTAL PLANK' of the southerners reborn. i have a very special mission for you. i would like you to kick all your members in your alliance. then i would like you to message the strongest and tell them to message me about joining my alliance. that would be 750+ players. if you did all that then you would be guaranteed a place in my alliance and council. if you like my offer go through with the mission and the place in my alliance is yours. please consider this as it will mean you are no longer in a stupid mass recruiting alliance where half its players are spies or inactive. i warn you that you will be first to disappear if you do not accept.

'TOTAL PLANK'

LMAO! they are sooo desperate. i predict their leader will have a nervous breakdown and disband his own alliance.

DeletedUser25446

asiankidx
asiankidx today at 21:18
Our alliance is merging into Black Empire, not everyone will make it, all the inactives will be kicked out. See you there!

We were #2 or 3 in ocean 55 and I think 6 overall. Glad to be rid of him, hopefully he can do just as well in Black Empire. LOL

DeletedUser15100

2yuwodi.png

6joiuh.png

DeletedUser

LOL. not to rain on anyone's parade, but geesh how those MRA's fall like stones when they do...